Who do you trust to save you? Your King? Your family?
无论我做了什么 都是为了拯救大家的灵魂
Whatever I have done, I did to save all of our souls.
到底怎么了 贝卡
What's really going on, Becka?
别开口 否则我割了你的舌头
Hold your tongue or I will cut it out.
说实话吧 小姑娘
Tell the truth, lassie.
当他们说她叫博士时
I did think it was strange,
我确实觉得有些奇怪
when they said her name was the Doctor.
像迪伊博士那样吗 一个死灵巫师
Like Doctor Dee? A necromancer!
证据确凿
That seals it.
抓住那女巫
Arrest the witch!
我...
I...
我不是女巫
I am not a witch!
你觉得他们往哪去了
Which way do you reckon they went?
各位
Hey, guys!
这边
Over here.
看这个
There you go.
有圣果 但没有圣树
Holly berries, no holly tree.
这边还有更多
There's more this way.
他们不可能走远 快来
They can't be that far ahead. Come on!
舒服吗 女巫 我希望你不舒服
Comfortable, witch? I do hope not.
您来探望我吗
Come for a visit?
我想和撒旦的使者谈一谈
I shall take my opportunity to converse with an agent of Satan.
如果我是撒旦的使者
If I was Satan's agent,
你觉得一条绳子能阻挡住我吗
do you seriously think a bit of rope would stop me?
也许吧 还挺管用的
I say a bit, quite a lot.
绑得很紧
Tightly bound.
挺痛苦的
It's pretty painful.
他们这里倒是挺会捆人的
They know how to tie a knot in this part of the world.
我是巫术专家 博士
I am an expert on witchcraft, Doctor.
但我想要学习更多
But I wish to learn more.
在你死前 我想要答案
Before you die, I want answers.
你那魔杖 是怎么用的
Your wand - how does it work?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
我想要知道世上所有的秘密
I wish to know all the secrets of existence.
我们都是 但真正的知识是争取来的
Don't we all? But true knowledge has to be earned.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
你拿我的魔杖来换
I'll trade you my wand
想问多少问题我都回答你
for answers to as many questions as you want to ask.
我不是傻瓜 博士
I'm not a fool, Doctor.
我是詹姆斯国王 撒旦最大的敌人
I am King James, Satan's greatest foe...
是是 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
藏在那名号♥后边扮演角色很舒适吧
It must be comforting playing that role, hiding behind a title.
大概就像你藏在"博士"后边那样吧
Just as you hide behind "Doctor", perhaps.
你应该把找女巫当成职业
You should take up witch-finding for a living.
是啊 真可惜我错过了
Yeah. Shame I missed the training session
找到他们之后该怎么办的训练课程
on what to do when you've found them.
我想应该跟着他们
I guess we have to follow them.
-非常安静的 -好的
- Very quietly. - OK.
你究竟是谁
Who are you, really?
褪去面具和表演之后
Behind the mask, the drama?
你那上边写的是什么
What does it say on your garter?
[法语]
"心怀邪念者可耻"
"Evil be to him that evil thinks."
你像英雄一样戴着它
You wear it like a hero.
尽管你在杀人
Even though you're killing
陷害他人 并煽动仇恨
and scapegoating and stirring up hate.
而你还好奇为什么黑暗会回来找你
And you wonder why the darkness comes back at you?
我心里没有黑暗
There is no darkness in me.
我的任务是寻找善良与知识 美丽与艺术
I quest for goodness and knowledge, beauty and art,
上帝的所有美德
all of God's virtues.
你的母亲也是被人陷害的
Your own mother was scapegoated.
你是怎么用猎杀女巫来处理这问题的
How do you square that with your witch hunts?
你又知道什么
What do you know of my mother?
你可以在她死前见她 但你不想
You could have seen her before she died, but you didn't want to.
-为什么 -她抛弃了我
- Why? - She left me.
当时我刚不到一岁
When I was not even one year old.
什么样的母亲会这么做
What kind of mother does that?
我为什么要想见她
Why would I wish to see her?
没人会知道她为什么抛弃了你 詹姆斯
Nobody will ever know why she left you, James.
但你不能就这样去伤害他人
But you can't go hurting people
只因为你害怕面对自己内心的黑暗
just because you're scared to face up to the darkness inside you.
你要成为比这更好的人
You have to be better than that.
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么知道这些事情的
How do you know these things?
我知道 是因为我们都是一样的
I know, because we're all the same.
我们想要确定性 安全性
We want certainty. Security.
想要判断人们是邪恶或是正义的
To believe that people are evil or heroic.
但人不仅仅是这么简单
But that's not how people are.
你想知道存在的意义吗
You want to know the secrets of existence?
从内心的秘密开始
Start with the mysteries of the heart.
我可以向你展示一切
I can show you everything
只要你能够停止害怕你所不理解的事物
if you stop being afraid of what you don't understand.
如果你相信我
If you trust me.
我不是女巫
I am not a witch.
但如果你想打败邪恶 你就得马上放了我
But if you want to defeat evil, you have to let me go. Now.
求你了 陛下
Please, sire.
我不知道你是什么
I do not know what you are.
只有一个办法可以确定
And there is only one way to be certain.
守卫 召集村民
Guards! Summon the villagers.
穿过丛林回到我们开始的地方了
All the way through the forest and back where we started.
小声一点
Keep your voice down.
它们来这里做什么
What would they come here for?
这是贝卡的卧室 它们在找她
That's Becka's bedroom. They're looking for her.
为了复仇 亡灵总是为复仇归来
Revenge, that's why the undead always come back.
贝卡肯定也是因此才备着斧子
Must be why Becka has the axe.
说到斧子 躲这边
Speaking of which... In here.
它们现在要去哪里
Where are they going now?
你召来了这么大群人
See you brought a gathering.
真是感谢
Thanks very much.
你介意我脱下外套吗
Mind if I take off my coat?
口袋里东西太多了 可能会妨碍我漂浮
Lots in my pockets, might stop me floating.
当然了 作为女人
Course, as a woman, you don't get to
你暂时还不能有口袋
have pockets for a while yet.
一个叫伊兹·弗林特的女孩曾欺负我朋友小娅
A girl called Izzy Flint bullied my friend Yaz,
这样就没人会去欺负伊兹了
so no-one would pick on Izzy.
这就是你在做的事情
That's what you're doing.
你指责别人
Pointing the finger at other people,
这样就没人指责你了
so no-one points it at you.
但我不明白的是 为什么
But what I don't know is, why?
你在隐藏什么 贝卡
What are you hiding, Becka?
坐下
Sit down.
或者你更愿意被绞死
Or would you prefer a hanging?
你知道浸水椅为什么被发明出来吗 博士
Do you know why the ducking stool was invented, Doctor?
是为了让那些话太多的女人噤声
To silence foolish women who talked too much.
我知道 但这太蠢了
Yeah, I did know that. Which is daft,
因为说话是很棒的事情
cos talking's brilliant.
比如 若你现在跟我说 我就能帮你
Like, if you talk to me now, I can help.
你已经对36个人施了浸水刑了
You've ducked 36 people already,
但情况还是变得更糟了 不是吗
and whatever it is has only got worse, hasn't it?
那是什么
What was that?
它对你的触摸有反应 为什么
It reacted to your touch, why?
我警告过你要保持安静
I warned you to keep quiet.
-不然我问问维拉 -安静
- Rather I asked Willa? - Silence!
否则我会给她也施刑
Or I shall duck her too.
最后一个请求 我保证这是最后一个了
Last request. I definitely get a last request.
把你的手帕借我们
Lend us your hanky.
我没有手帕
I don't have one.
你房♥间里就有很多
There's loads in your room.
和一个空的药瓶
And an empty medicine bottle.
你吃药做什么 贝卡
What were you taking the medicine for, Becka?
记住 博士
Know this, Doctor.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表