我很喜欢
I love it!
无论是理论上
Conceptually...
还是实际上
And actually.
小娅 千万别让皮汀碰到这个
Yaz, you have to keep this safe from the Pting.
如果这个驱动毁了
If this drive gets destroyed,
这艘飞船就失去动力了
this ship will lose propulsion,
我们就会一直飘荡 然后皮汀
we'll drift endlessly, while the Pting...
我懂了
I get it.
就是后果很严重
It won't be good.
罗南可以跟你一起
Ronan can stay with you.
不 将军 我的职责是
No, General, my responsibility is to...
罗南 你能碰它且不中毒
Ronan, you're able to touch it without it toxifying you.
这对我们所有人都有用 包括我
That's useful to all of us, including me.
遵命 将军
Of course, General.
你可能会需要这个
You might need this.
医疗毯 抗菌阻隔用
MedBlanket, sterilised barrier,
67世纪的技术
67th century technology.
以防万一你要捡点啥
In case you need to pick anything up.
否认皮汀出现
Pting presence denied.
两次了 还有一次
Strike two. One left.
你们俩 看到了吗
Now, you two. See?
一条更直接的航线
A more direct route.
显然路上得避开快速运动的小行星跟残骸
Obviously, fast-moving asteroids and debris to avoid on the way,
这大概也是为什么系统想避开这条路
which is presumably why the systems wanted to avoid it.
如果我能做出一个掩蔽信♥号♥♥发回雷斯一号♥
Now, if I can rig up a cover signal back to Resus One...
博士 我是个神经元飞行员
Doctor, I'm a Neuro-pilot.
我的专业是共生神经飞行
My expertise is in symbiotic neuro-piloting,
应该也能进行系统脉冲 但这个不行
pulse systems at a push, but not this.
我能用这个舱做出装置来
I could make a rig out of this chamber.
你不行
No, you can't.
就算我做出来了
You wouldn't be able to
你也没法成功穿过这些小行星
make your way through those asteroids even if I did.
是吗 谁说的
Yeah?! Says you!
我有多少时间
How long have I got?
讲真 一点也没有
Literally? No time at all.
给我点工作空间
Give me some space to work.
姐弟啊 福气
Siblings. Bless.
将军 你为什么在这艘船上
Why are you on this ship, General?
库尔顿热
Corton fever.
上次执行任务时感染的
Contracted it on my last duty,
没那么容易好
can't quite shake it.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
库尔顿热为什么要用肾上腺素阻断剂
Why would you be using adrenaline blockers for corton fever?
你怎么知道阻断剂的事
How do you know about the blockers?
你的脉搏变慢了 而且我听力很好
Your slow pulse, my really good hearing.
你向罗南要了些
You asked Ronan for some.
你得的不是库尔顿热 是吗
It isn't corton fever, is it?
是飞行员心脏病吗
Is it Pilot's heart?
对不起 伊芙 如果要活下来
I'm sorry, Eve, but if we're going to survive this,
你必须得跟我说实话
you need to be honest with me.
我一开始是一个脉冲飞行员
I started as a pulse pilot.
一步步成为克伊巴史上
I graduated to Neuro Fleet Commander
最快晋升到神经舰指挥官的人
faster than anyone in Keeban history.
我是获勋最多的将军
I'm the most decorated general.
我是军队的招牌
I'm the poster woman.
我没法得飞行员心脏病
I cannot have Pilot's heart.
我不能变成这种榜样
I cannot be that example to others.
但得了就是得了
But you have.
你不得不注射更多阻断剂
And you've been using more and more blocker shots
熬过每一天
to get through the day.
试图控制心周肾上腺素上涌
Trying to control the surges of adrenaline around the heart.
一次大♥波♥动就能要了我的命
One big surge could kill me.
达卡斯知道吗
Does Durkas know?
我不想让他担心
I don't want him worrying.
他迟早会发现的
He's going to find out sooner or later.
他已经知道了
He already has.
她并不感到惊讶 只是
Not that he's surprised, just...
失望
Disappointed.
-达卡斯 -没时间了
- Durkas... - We don't have time now.
我设置了一个简单的引航旁路
I've rigged a primitive piloting bypass,
结合脉冲与神经
combining pulse and neuro...
我来做
I'll do it.
-你有飞行经验吗 -没有
Ever flown that way? No...
但是你可以教我
But you could talk me through it.
这需要多年的训练才可以做到
It takes people a dozen years to train!
我真得多花点时间在67世纪
I really need to spend more time in the 67th century!
我知道怎么做
I know how to do this.
我不会在这里停下脚步
I'm not stopping now.
所有人都会活下来
Everyone's going to live.
包括我
Including me!
-深呼吸 老弟 -我在呼吸呢
- Breathe deep, cockle! - I AM breathing!
真痛死我了
Oh, this really hurts!
约斯 约斯 我给你更强力的止痛剂
Yoss, Yoss, I'm giving you some stronger pain management.
应该能有帮助
It should help...
好 好啊 这好多了
Ah, yeah. Yeah, that's better...
生育宝在哪 启动了吗
Where's the BirthBud? Is it running?
没有 备用发电机还没启动
No. Backup generator isn't working.
什么 没生育宝我可不行
What?! I can't do this without a BirthBud!
-约斯 别慌张 哥们 -我现在很慌
- Yoss, don't panic, mate! - I AM panicking!
所以我才叫你别慌啊
Which is why I'm telling you not to!
听助产师的 我们陪着你
Listen to your doulas. We're here for you.
我都不认识你们 你们是谁啊
I don't even know you! Who are you?!
又不是你们要在船上
You're not the one about to have a baby you don't want
不用生育宝生孩子
on a ship without a BirthBud!
-婴儿马上要出来了 -天啊
- The baby's ready to come out. - Oh, God!
它更近了
It's close.
专心保护反物质驱动就好
Just focus on protecting the anti-matter drive.
电击仪准备
Stazers ready.
这家伙在玩我们
The creature is toying with us.
我尽量带它远离驱动
I'll get it as far away from the drive as I can!
要快 电击只会让它晕几秒钟
Be fast! The stun power will only last a few seconds!
西沃恩·张伯伦为英格兰一脚猛射
Siobhan Chamberlain with the goal kick for England!
好了 接上了 我从反物质驱动上
OK, it's rigged. I've leached some system power
挪用了一些能量
off the anti-matter drive.
如果他们能让驱动持续运转
Now, if they can keep that up and running,
我们就有足够能量让基本系统持续运行
we'll have enough power to keep basic systems going
并且到达雷斯一号♥
and still get to Resus One.
如果那家伙没爬进去吸尽能量的话
That's IF that thing doesn't get in there and drain the energy.
-这不会成功的 -安静 将军
- This isn't going to work. - Quiet, General.
相信你的工程师 告诉我你能行
Trust your engineer and tell me you're well enough.
我能行
I'm well enough.
向我保证你说的是实话
Now promise me that's true.
你需要用上你拥有的全部能量
You're going to need every scrap of energy you have.
已屏蔽向雷斯一号♥发射的信♥号♥♥
Cover signal transmitting to Resus One.
希望吧 加上一点运气
Hopefully, bit of luck,
他们还认为自己掌握控制权
they're still going to think they're in control.
达卡斯
Oh, Durkas...
你真是天才 那些能量
You're a genius. The energy!
它不想杀我们 它根本不在乎我们
It doesn't want to kill us! It doesn't care about us!
它想要的是系统 它想要能源
It wants the systems, it wants the power!
它不是想害阿斯托
It didn't go for Astos,
它要找的是逃生舱中的生命维持系统
it went for the life-support systems in the life-pod.
它吸尽了光 能源还有我的音速起子
It drained the lights and the power and my sonic.
它吃掉的东西都被吸收了
It drains everything it eats.
那小东西寻找并食用能量
That little creature seeks out and feasts on energy.
所以它才瞄准了我们
That's why it homed in on us here,
在荒芜星际不断闪烁着能量的飞船
pulsing with it in the wilds of space.
锁定了 将军 试一试
Locked in, General. Try it out.
我可以看到航线
I can see the course.
我需要加快速度
I'll need to increase speed
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表