If I tell you, it might colour your view of me.
我当时年轻 没人受伤
I was young. Nobody got hurt.
好吧 几个人被杀了
Well, a few people got killed.
几百人
A few hundred people.
最多一千
1,000 tops.
两千
2,000.
在放你回来之前 风暴监狱在你大脑里
And it was nasty enough that Stormcage placed a neural restrictor
植入了神经限制器 真够龌龊
in your brain before releasing you back into the universe.
你怎么知道的
How can you know that?
你是谁
Who are you?
不错的扫描仪 这个
Very good scanner, this.
我在第一次碰见你的时候就探测到了
I thought I detected it the first time we met,
然后一切就开始说得通了 因为我们想
and then it started to make sense, cos we were wondering,
你显然看罗莎不太爽
you've obviously got a problem with Rosa,
但为什么不杀了她呢
why don't you just kill her?
但答案是 你做不到
But the answer is, because you can't.
神经限制器意味着
Neural restrictor means
你无法杀死或伤害任何生物
you can't kill or injure any living thing.
它会阻止你 无论你多想
It stops you from doing it, no matter how much you want to try.
所以即使我这么做
So even if I do this,
毁了你的时空调制器
smash your Vortex Manipulator...
没错 就是这样 起效了
Yeah, there it is, kicking in,
与你的大脑机能紧紧连接
tied to your brain chemistry.
你不能伤害我 哪怕你再想都不行
You can't harm me, as much as you want to.
最好对我态度好点
Better be nice to me,
因为我现在是最可能带你离开这个时区的人
cos I'm your best chance of getting out of this time-zone now.
被阉♥割♥的罪犯
Neutered criminal.
已被释放
On release.
而你来到这里
And you come here.
为什么
Why?
我总可以有个爱好吧
I'm allowed a hobby.
你的爱好是罗莎·帕克斯吗
And yours is Rosa Parks?
这里是一切错误的开端
This is where things started to go wrong.
而你觉得你可以纠正历史
And you think you can put them right?
在风暴监狱我有大把时间可以思考
I had a lot of time to think in Stormcage.
然后我意识到小动作可以改变全世界
And I realised tiny actions change the world.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
克拉斯科
Krasko.
不喜欢这名字
Don't like it.
听着 克拉斯科 我给你一个警告
Listen, Krasko. I'll give you one warning -
离开这里 找个海滩 读读闲书
go somewhere else, find a beach, read a book,
因为你是个失去装备 失去武器的罪犯
cos you're a criminal who's lost his kit, lost his weapons.
你觉得这有什么影响吗
You think that makes a difference?
当极小的事情不按计划进行 历史就会改变
History changes when tiny things don't go to plan.
你是说明天
You mean tomorrow.
不会的 只要我在就不会
Won't work, not while I'm here.
那我们就走着瞧吧
Well, let's see.
这是瑞恩·辛克莱
This is Ryan Sinclair.
来自英国
He's from England.
我想他可以成为
I'm thinking he might be
我们青年委员会的新人
a new recruit to our Youth Council.
我觉得他可以旁听 倒个咖啡什么的
I said he could listen in and serve coffee.
这位是我丈夫 帕克斯
This is my husband, Parks.
这位是弗雷德·格雷
This is Mr Fred Gray.
这位是金博士
And this is Dr King
来自德克斯特大街浸信会教堂
from Dexter Avenue Baptist Church.
什么 马丁·路德·金
What? Martin Luther King?!
就是我
That's correct.
老天 我奶奶特别喜欢你
Oh, my days! My nan loves you.
你的什么
Your nan?
我的奶奶 祖母
My gran. Grandma.
老夫人们都喜欢你的布道 马丁
The elder ladies do love your sermons, Martin.
在阿♥拉♥巴马你不会缺灰头发的妻子的
You'll never be short for a grey-haired wife in Alabama.
她去德克斯特大街教堂吗
She attend Dexter Avenue?
不 她最近去世了
No, she died recently.
节哀 小伙子
I'm sorry for your loss, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 马丁·路德·金
Thank you, Martin Luther King.
如果她知道你说了这句话她会很高兴的
She'd be chuffed to know that you said that.
瑞恩
Ryan...
抱歉 金博士
Excuse me, Dr King.
罗莎·帕克斯 哇噻
Yes, Rosa Parks? Whoa.
你想现在上咖啡吗
You want to serve that coffee now?
你说你在英国也是个公交司机吗
So, you say you're a bus driver too, back in England?
这是种特权 对不对
It's a privilege, isn't it, eh?
带人们去他们要去的地方
Getting people where they want to go,
作为社区的一员
being part of the community.
看来你们不需要干
Figuring you ain't got to deal with
将有色人种和白人隔离开来这种事
keeping coloureds apart from whites.
不不不 我们不需要
No. No, no, we don't do that.
-你同意这样吗 吉姆 -本来就是这样
- You approve of that, Jim? - Just the way it is.
不管他们怎么抱怨 这都不会改变
No matter how much they complain, ain't going to change.
明天还要上班吧
Back at it tomorrow, I suppose.
不用 我去米尔溪钓鱼
Nope. Going fishing at Mill Creek.
不可能
You can't be.
明天可是12月1号♥
It's December 1st.
什么
What?
明天是周四对吧 那可是个工作日
Well, it's a Thursday, isn't it? You know, like a workday.
调班了
Rota got changed.
是总站的人来通知我这个好消息的
Fella from the depot just came by, gave me the good news.
你今晚有得到想要的吗
Get what you wanted from tonight?
我先前不知道我想要什么
I didn't know what I wanted.
但现在知道了
But, yeah.
遇见你们 听你们谈话 我无法相信
Meeting you guys, listening to you all talk, I can't believe.
一切会变得更好的
It'll get better, y'know.
并不完美 但是
Not perfect, but...
更好
better.
但愿如此
I hope so.
抗争是值得的
It's worth the fight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和我奶奶都要谢谢你
From me and my nan.
我什么都没做啊
I haven't done anything.
晚安 女士
Goodnight, ma'am.
撒哈拉温泉汽车旅店 仅限白人
至少除去了克拉斯科的武器
Managed to get Krasko's weapon off him, at least.
詹姆斯·布莱克明天不上班
James Blake is taking the day off.
什么 不可以的
What? But he can't!
我就是这么说的 但他却没听
That's what I said. Strangely, he didn't listen.
那个家伙在从中作梗
Your mate is interfering.
把布莱克的线路给了
He's reassigned Blake's route to
一个叫小伊利亚斯·格里芬的司机
a driver called Elias Griffin Jr.
小动作 这就是克拉斯科在做的事
Tiny actions! That's what Krasko's doing.
他很聪明 我承认 他知道
See, he's clever, I'll give him that. He knows.
他不打算杀人
He's not planning on killing,
或者毁掉打破历史
or destroying or breaking history.
他打算做小动作 足够让一切都不会发生
He's planning to nudge it just enough so that it doesn't happen.
一根小木棒插在车轱辘上就足以让一切脱轨
Enough of a stick in the spokes to throw everything off the rails,
我真是把所有关于交通的隐喻都搞混了
and now I am really mixing my transport metaphors.
他觉得我们不是对手
Well, he didn't reckon with us keeping it in place.
那我们该怎么办
And how do we do that, then?
我们现在知道任务是什么了
Now we know what our task is -
让历史顺利走下去
keep history in order.
不改变 只是守护它
No changing it, just guarding it
不让人扰乱它
against someone who wants to disrupt it.
明天我们得确保罗莎·帕克斯乘上
Tomorrow, we have to make sure Rosa Parks gets on the bus
詹姆斯·布莱克驾驶的公交
driven by James Blake.
那辆公交必须满员
And that the bus is full,
这样罗莎就会被要求给白人乘客让座
so Rosa sits when she's asked to stand for white passengers.
瑞恩 别乱动
Ryan, don't mess with that.
这东西怎么用
How does it even work?
这里装填 这个装置呼叫目的时间
Charges here, this setting dials the temporal destination.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表