due to the fatally violent nature of the Pting.
从没有一只皮汀被成功捕获过
No Pting has ever been kept in captivity
因其能吃掉一切
due to their ability to eat through any material
困住它的材质
that would incarcerate them.
虽然它们不食肉
While strictly non-carnivorous,
但它们能吃掉一切无机物
they devour all non-organic material.
好吧 至少我们知道它是什么了
Well, at least that's something.
真的假的 它不会吃我们
Is it really? I mean, it won't eat us,
但它会把咱们的船吃了
but it will eat the ship we're on.
他们移♥动♥速度很快
They move at great speed,
虽然他们可以暂时被击晕
and while they may be momentarily stunned,
但无法被伤害或杀死
are impossible to wound or kill.
皮汀的皮肤对大多数生命体都是有毒的
Pting skin is understood to be toxic to most life forms.
绝不要直接触碰皮汀
Never touch a Pting directly.
皮汀不该被限制在一个区域内
Pting should never be restricted to a confined space.
简而言之 不要惹上皮汀
Condensed advice - never engage with Pting.
对生命的威胁 终极
Risk to life - ultimate.
往好的方面想 我现在掌握了大量信息
On the plus side, I now feel very well informed.
七分钟后 把所有人都叫来诊疗区
Seven minutes. Get everyone into the assessment area.
-为什么是七分钟 -我需要时间思考
- Why seven minutes? - I need a moment to think.
你在干嘛
What're you doing?
肾上腺素阻断剂
Adrenaline blocker?
得了库尔顿热是不能打肾上腺素阻断剂的
You can't take adrenaline blockers with corton fever.
没事的
It's fine.
我知道你在谋划什么
You know, I knew you were up to something,
我知道你在撒谎
I knew you were lying.
-达卡斯 我想请你 -不
- Durkas, I would respectfully ask... - No,
我想请你不要跟我说话
I would respectfully ask - don't talk to me.
你好 我们需要你
Hi. We're going to need you to...
-把手放上来 -算了 你又没事
- Put your hand there. - Nah, you're all right.
来嘛 你们俩 它在踢我
Go on! Please, both of you! Quick, it's kicking.
来嘛 能分享总是好的
Come on, it'll be nice to share it.
稍安勿躁 稍安勿躁
Oh... Wait for it, wait for it...
瞧 他喜欢你们
Wow. See? He likes you guys.
又踢了
And again!
-你知道是个男孩 -当然
- You know it's a boy? - Course it is.
男人生男孩 女人生女孩
Boys give birth to boys, and girls give birth to girls.
-就是这样的 -我们那儿不是
- That's how it is. - Not where we come from.
呕 那会是什么情况
Eurgh! How does that work?! Urgh!
要不要看看我宝宝的照片
Do you want to see my baby pics?
我们都要在六分钟内到诊疗区
We all need to be in the assessment area in six minutes.
一个小时 三个小时
One hour, three hours...
第一天 第二天中午
End of first day, mid second day...
然后
And... Oh.
三小时之前
Three hours ago.
老兄
Mate...
你在孕育一个人
You're growing a person.
没错
Yeah.
我可做不到
I couldn't do that.
不 他是真的做不到
No, he really couldn't do that.
好吧
Yeah...
把他送走简直太没脸见人了
Almost seems a shame to give him away.
你打算这么做吗
That's what you're going to do?
我还不适合养宝宝
Oh, I'm not fit to raise a kid.
再说了 现在黑暗时期 世界不安分
Besides, dark times right now. Turbulent worlds.
我不知道自己是不是他的最佳选择
I'm not sure I'm his best option.
我连烤箱都不会用
I can't even operate my oven!
但是
But...
你不会想他吗
Won't you miss him?
你说六分钟对吧 我会到的
Six minutes, you said? I'll be there.
好的
Yeah.
他跟我爸当年有我的时候一样大
He's the same age as my dad must have been when he had me.
我现在也这个岁数了
Same age as I am now.
我从没这样思考过
I never really thought about it like that.
我现在没办法照顾一个娃娃
I wouldn't be able to cope having a kid now.
你上一次见你♥爸♥是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your dad?
一年前
A year ago.
不是很顺
Didn't go well.
跟他吵了一架
Got angry with him.
为什么
Why?
我需要他的时候 他逃避责任
He ducked out when I needed him.
他就像我生命中的一道坎
He's like a...A gap in my life.
即便是奶奶的葬礼
Even at Nan's funeral.
我可不可以问一下
Do you mind me asking...
你妈妈怎么去世的
How did your mum die?
她在厨房♥洗东西
Washing up in the kitchen.
一下子严重心肌梗塞
Massive heart attack. Just...
-就倒在地上 -老天
- Just out on the floor. - God.
是谁发现她的
Who found her?
我
Me.
-你当时多大 -十三岁
- How old were you? - 13.
瑞恩
Ryan...
对不起 我从来不知道
I'm so sorry. I never knew.
我从没想过生活会这么对一个人
I never knew life threw that sort of stuff at you.
直到真的发生了 我才明白
I never knew that when it does,
就算是成年人也可能无法处理
sometimes adults don't cope either.
-你♥爸♥ -我明白
- Your dad? - I get it.
他也深爱她
He loved her too.
大家总说我长得像妈妈
People always said that I looked like her.
他一定觉得这无法承受
He must've found that hard.
我怎么聊起这个
Why am I even talking about this?
还剩四分钟就要做情况概述
Come on, four minutes to the briefing.
速度太快无法抓捕 毒性太强无法触碰
Too fast to chase and capture, too toxic to touch directly.
-真是个难题 -它会杀死我们对吧
- It's a bit of a puzzler. - It's going to kill us all, isn't it?
等等玛布利 你跳太快了 我说的是难题
Whoa, Mabli! You went there way too quick. I said a puzzler,
不是判了死刑
not a death sentence.
我是说有点难度
I mean, it's a bit of a challenge,
而且我还没想到解决方案
and I can't quite see the solution yet.
但这就是生活 用药也是一样
But that's life. Or medicine.
病人告诉你问题
Patients present problems,
你琢磨透 对症下药
you figure them out and come up with solutions.
这就是现状 有个问题需要被诊断
That's what this is - a problem to be diagnosed.
需要开出药方
Medicine to be administered.
你是医护人员 我是医生[博士]
You're a medic, I'm the Doctor.
治病的医生
A doctor of medicine?
医学 科学 工程学
Well, medicine, science, engineering...
棉花糖 乐高 哲学 音乐
Candyfloss, Lego, philosophy, music...
问题 人类 希望
Problems, people, hope.
多数是希望吧
Mostly hope.
我现在看不到太多希望
I'm struggling to see much hope here.
希望不会凭空产生
It doesn't just offer itself up.
你得用自己的想象力
You have to use your imagination.
想象出解决方法 并努力实现
Imagine the solution and work to make it a reality.
整个世界都依赖于将想象力付诸实践
Whole worlds pivot on acts of imagination.
那你现在在想像什么
So what are you imagining now?
大概来讲 我在想象把那东西赶下飞船
Broadly, I'm imagining that thing off this ship.
具体来说 我在想象问题的答案
Specifically, I'm trying to imagine the answer to the question -
-它想要什么 -它必须得有想要的东西吗
- what does it want? - Does it have to want anything?
所有活物
Every living thing,
无论大小 都有渴求
from the tiniest to the largest, wants something.
食物 生存 和平
Food, survival, peace.
但它一开始就杀了阿斯托
But the first thing it did was kill Astos.
它肯定也想杀了我们其他人
That must be what it wants to do to all of us.
回雷斯一号♥有条更快的路
You know, there's a much faster way back to Resus One.
它为什么让我们走这条
Why is it routing us this way?
小行星带 附近全是快速移♥动♥的小行星
Asteroid field. Fast-moving asteroids all around.
非常难以预测
Really unpredictable.
-这些是什么 -这些很棘手
- What are these? - They're... bad.
这艘飞船有五千多个不同的扫描传感器
This craft has over 5,000 different scan sensors.
不断给雷斯一号♥送回信♥号♥♥
They're constantly feeding back to Resus One.
它们监控一切 包括飞船内部和外部
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表