You're lying to me because you want to leave.
不 我是你的朋友 是朋友就会互相帮助
No. I'm your friend, but friends help each other
直面问题 而不是逃避
face up to their problems, not avoid them!
这里...
This is...
你是我见过的
You are the maddest,
最疯狂
most beautiful thing
最美丽的存在
I've ever experienced.
而我甚至都还没有机会去稍稍了解这里
And I haven't even scratched the surface.
我真希望我能留下
I wish I could stay.
但如果我们都想活下来
But if either of us are going to survive,
你就必须让我走
you're going to have to let me go
并独自精彩地走下去
and keep on being brilliant by yourself.
我很想你
I miss you.
我很想念这一切
I miss it all so much.
我知道
I know.
但如果你让我走
But if you do this,
我向你保证 我们永远都会是朋友
I promise, you and I will be friends forever.
你必须得让我走
You have to let me go.
我会梦到在那边的你 没有我的陪伴
I will dream of you out there without me.
再见
Goodbye.
被一只青蛙扔了出来
Thrown by a frog!
真棒
Brilliant!
燃烧的岩石
Flaming rocks!
我再也不要来这儿了
I'm never coming here again!
格雷姆
Graham!
瑞恩 太好了你安全无事
Ryan, you're safe!
我来了
I got you!
格雷姆
Graham!
这整个地方在崩裂瓦解
The whole place is disintegrating!
继续往前走 传送门就在那儿
Keep going! There's the portal!
博士呢
What about the Doctor?
博士在哪儿
Where's the Doctor?!
我来了
Coming through!
我们安全了吗
Are we safe?
我们从孤间位面回来了 没事了
From the Solitract, yes.
不知道它有没有能活下来
Don't know if it survived.
但它过不来了
But it won't be coming back here.
可惜了
Shame.
刚交了个新朋友
Made a new friend.
一个有自我意识的宇宙
A whole conscious universe.
然后不得不说了再见
Then had to say goodbye.
你接下来准备怎么办
What do you think you'll do?
是时候回家了
It's time we went home.
在这儿对谁都没有益处
It's not good for any one of us to be here now.
回奥斯陆吗
To Oslo?
是的 奥斯陆
Oslo, yes.
回我们的公♥寓♥ 连上无线网 去找朋友们
To our flat, and some Wi-Fi, and friends.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
不客气
Any time.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 汉娜
Bye, Hanne.
我们走吧 格雷姆
Come on, Graham.
这个峡湾真的不错
It is a very nice fjord.
那些羊都走了 大概跑去密谋开会了
I see the sheep have moved on, probably off plotting.
快来
Come on!
你还好吗
All right?
还好
All right.
小娅说你在那儿看到奶奶了
Yaz said you saw Nan in there.
是的 我以为也许...
Yeah, I thought, maybe...
但那不是她 并不是
But it wasn't her. Not really.
一定很难受吧
Must hurt.
是的
Yeah.
我也想她了
I miss her, too.
一直都在想
All the time.
但至少我们有彼此不是吗
But at least we've got each other, eh?
爷爷
Grandad.
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you just call me?
怎么了 人老了听力不行了吗
Why, you going deaf in your old age?
走吧 回塔迪斯
Come on. TARDIS.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表