Uncle Malik. You know... Uncle Malik.
有很多马力克叔叔
There are loads of Uncle Maliks.
正是
Exactly.
就是差不多15个村庄外的那个
The one from about 15 valleys over.
我是那个马力克叔叔的三堂姐的妹妹
I'm that Uncle Malik's third cousin's younger sister.
小娅
Yaz.
这几位是我的朋友 瑞恩 格雷姆和博士
And these are my friends Ryan, Graham and the Doctor!
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hello!
一路从英国来的
All the way from England!
现在你最好别跟别人提这个
You might want to keep that to yourself right now.
好的 只是...
Right, it's just...
我们没想到你们会来 或有人会来
We weren't expecting you. Or anyone.
马力克叔叔自己不来参加婚礼吗
Uncle Malik's not coming to the wedding as well, is he?
这里在举♥行♥婚礼吗
There's a wedding?
我们来这里就是因为这个
Which is why we're here!
来送祝福的
Bringing wedding best wishes!
哪天是婚礼来着
When's the big day again?
-明天 -太棒了
- Tomorrow. - Amazing.
我真是等不及想见见新郎了
I can't wait to meet the groom!
你已经见了
You already have.
还记得我不 车 花
Remember me? Cart. Flowers.
要娶乌穆布瑞
Marrying Umbreen.
不
No.
不可能是你 你不是我...
You can't be. You're not my...
旁遮普的婚礼 来吧
A wedding in the Punjab, bring it on!
我们都很喜欢婚礼对吧 小伙子们
We love a wedding, don't we, boys?
对 如果可以 我愿天天都参加婚礼
Oh, yeah, I could go to a wedding every day if I could.
你们需要歌♥手吗 我知道所有经典曲目
Do you need a singer? I know all the classics.
对你们或许还是最新热门单曲
Or latest hits, to you lot.
千万别让他唱歌♥
Don't ever let him sing.
我们不会久留
We won't be stay long anyway.
只是想来献上我们的祝福
Just wanted to convey our best wishes
然后就走了
and then head off.
我就觉得我看到车上有人
Thought I saw people on the cart.
抱歉他驾车水平不太行
Sorry about his driving.
我弟弟觉得他什么都比我做得好
My baby brother thinks he can do everything better than me.
-我是马尼什 -所有人进来 要宣布了
- I'm Manish. - Come! All of you! It's being announced!
来了 妈妈
Coming, Mum!
-他们是谁 -发生什么了
- Who're they? - What's happening?
大家都在等着宣布
Everyone's waiting for the announcement.
但我早早就知道消息了
But I've got advanced information.
好吧
OK.
第一 乌穆布瑞要嫁的那个男人不是我姥爷
Number one. The man Umbreen is about to marry is not my grandad.
-确定肯定不是吗 -肯定不是
- Defo? Totally sure? - Yes!
首先 普瑞姆是个印度教的名字
For starters, Prem's a Hindu name.
我们是穆♥斯♥林♥
We're Muslim.
而且他和照片上的完全不一样
And he doesn't look anything like the photos.
不是他
It's not him.
但那个乌穆布瑞是你姥姥 对吧
But that Umbreen is your nan, right?
是的 她和照片上很像
Yeah. She does look like the photo.
但普瑞姆戴的那块表是未来你姥姥给你的那块
But Prem's wearing the watch your nani gave you in the future.
所以她有个信印度教的第一任秘密丈夫吗
So what? She had a secret Hindu first husband?
博士 我觉得时间快到了
Uh, Doc. I reckon hour's nearly up.
我们不能走 我来此是为了寻求答案
We can't go. I came here for answers.
结果我有了更多疑问
All I've got is more questions.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen!
谁能来帮我一下
Can anyone help me with this?
我来帮忙 我是小娅
I'll help. I'm Yaz.
好的 谢谢 小娅 重要时刻
Great. Thanks, Yaz. Big moment.
不能在匆忙间忘了这个
You won't forget this in a hurry.
你们几个不要走
You're right there.
我们就不应该来
We shouldn't have come.
我人太好了
I'm too nice.
当你想做好人时就会发生这种事
This is what happens when you try to be nice.
有谁想知道他们在里面听什么吗
Who wants to know what they're listening to in there?
-我想 -我想
- Yep! - Yep!
被推迟许久 并经历不断升级的暴♥力♥冲突后
After much delay, and amid escalating communal violence,
蒙巴顿伯爵终于公布了
Lord Mountbatten has finally released the specific details
分隔两国边界线的具体细节
of the borders which will separate the two countries.
他们在说什么边界线
What borders are they talking about?
巴基斯坦
Pakistan.
今天 印度正式被分割成两块
Today, India is officially cut into pieces.
今天是8月17日
It's the 17th of August.
而你还是打算结婚
And still you want to go ahead?
不会有什么改变 妈妈
Nothing changes, Mum.
我们早知道会这样
We knew this was coming.
抱歉 不想问这么蠢的问题
Sorry, don't mean to sound stupid.
但现在具体是哪年
What year is it exactly?
跟你们在英国的年份一样
Same year you have in England.
1947年
1947.
分治
Partition.
我们正处在印巴分治时期
We're in the middle of the Partition of India.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
这是为了庆祝婚礼吗
These are for the celebrations?
大庆
Big celebrations.
-欢迎来到边界 -马尼什
- Welcome to the border... - Manish?
是印度国土的终点 也是我们未来的开始
Where India ends, and our future begins!
你在做什么
What're you doing?
小娅
Yaz. Hi.
快速提一句 1947年八月
Quick sidebar, August 1947.
印巴分治
Partition.
边界线划分刚刚出♥台♥
The borders have just been announced.
印度 巴基斯坦
India. Pakistan.
不仅是土地被分割
It's not just the land that gets divided.
还有城市中的暴♥乱♥
Rioting in the cities,
无数人背井离乡
tens of millions of people about to be displaced,
百万余人即将丧生
more than a million about to die.
博士 与此同时 她姥姥要结婚了
Doc, meanwhile, her nan's about to get married -
但不是和她姥爷
but not to her grandad.
我在想 现在应该到时间了
I'm thinking, the hour's well up now.
你不可能知道边界所在 这才刚刚宣布
You can't know the borders, it's only just been announced.
地图几周前就泄露了
The maps were leaked weeks ago.
有线人给我了一份
I got one from my sources.
你的线人一定是错的
Your sources must be wrong.
因为你刚把我的房♥子划给了巴基斯坦
Because you've just put my house in Pakistan!
与其他穆♥斯♥林♥在一起
With the other Muslims.
怎么 你会有一个全新开始
What? You get a fresh start.
马尼什 你得缓缓
Manish, you need to slow down.
巴基斯坦是穆♥斯♥林♥的 只要他们想去
Pakistan is somewhere for Muslims, If they want to go.
我不是说你必须得去
I'm not saying you have to go
但巴基斯坦是为穆♥斯♥林♥所建国的
but Pakistan is being created for Muslims.
印度教♥徒♥有印度了
Hindus have India.
我们双方都觉得安全了
We both feel safe.
别把事情说那么简单 兄弟
Don't reduce it to that, brother, it's not that simple.
我知道你要做艰难的决定 如果你结了婚
But I get you have a hard decision - if you're married.
土地是属于所有人的
The land belongs to everyone.
几千年都这样了
Has done for centuries.
这一天不会改变这点
One day doesn't change that.
我爱你 哥哥 但你是错的
I love you, brother, but you're wrong.
看 恶魔
Look. Demons.
我告诉过你这会发生
I told you this would happen.
我跟你说过这些日子是被诅咒的
I told you these days were cursed.
不见了
It's gone.
还没走远 我们能搞定
Not far. We'll deal with this.
跟我来
Come on!
找到信♥号♥♥ 它还没走远
Find the signal, it didn't go far.
离我们远一点
Stay away from us.
-我射中了吗 -恐怕没有
- Did I get them? - I don't think so.
它们比你的子弹快
They moved faster than your bullet.
它们是什么
What were they?
巴克第
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表