帕特奇
Paltraki.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你必须还给我们
You must return to us.
这是造物主的命令
The Creator commands it.
帕特奇
Paltraki.
你还记得我吗 帕特奇
Do you remember me, Paltraki?
我认识这声音
I know that voice.
-那是... -不可能
- Is that...? - It can't be.
我想要回我的东西
I want what is mine returned.
我为什么要还给你
And why would I do that?
为了你的船员
For your crew.
还回你拿走的东西
Return what you took,
否则我会把他们一片片肢解
or I will dismantle them piece by piece,
直接送回你船上
beamed directly into your ship.
帕特奇 别回来 别担心我们
Paltraki, don't come back, don't worry about us.
我们来此的目的已经达到 他不...
You got what we came for, he won't...
你的船员还剩两个
Two of your crew left.
你要在光落前还回来
You have till lightfall.
请你
Please.
还回你带走的东西
Return what you took.
照造物主所想的去做
Do as the Creator desires.
-是同一个吗 -我不知道
- Is it the same one? - I don't know.
那不可能是堤姆·肖 我以为他死了
That can't be Tim Shaw. I thought he was dead.
我把他送回了他来的地方
I sent him back to where he came from,
用他自己的召回设备
using his own recall device.
那他为什么在这里
Then, why is he here?
那个女孩是谁
Who was the girl?
她的名字
Her name...
是...
was...
恩姆桑
Umsang.
我们曾并肩作战
We fought alongside each other.
你带走了什么
What did you take?
不是带走
Not take.
是拿回
Recover.
那是什么
What is it?
我们的任务就是收回它
Our mission is retrieval.
好样的 我得到的信息都是矛盾的
Great, all I'm getting is contradictions.
看着像矿物 可能是从这个星球提取的
Looks mineral, maybe it's been extracted from the planet.
它的密度连音速起子都无法处理
The density's blowing the sonic's mind.
要是真的珍贵 他应该收在一个安全的地方
If it's that valuable, he'd want to keep it safe.
不单是安全
It's not just safe.
这上面有个超级精密的静止锁
There's an incredibly sophisticated stasis lock
就嵌在这个容器的生物结构上
embedded in the container's bio-structure,
而且我不懂这个
and I don't understand it.
斯坦扎科技
Stenza technology.
这是什么 帕特奇 从哪来的
What is it, Paltraki, where did it come from?
我绝不能还回它 但...
I mustn't return it, but...
我的船员在他们手上
They have my crew.
看到这个了吗 某种地图设备
Seen this? Some kind of mapping device.
这上面有各种东西 还做了标记
All kinds of stuff on here with targets marked on.
任务简述 这是你们的吗
Mission briefing. Was this yours?
可能 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
-我们可以用它回溯他曾去过的地方 -对
- We could use it to retrace where he was. - Yeah.
我们想帮你找回你的船员
We want to help you get your crew back.
我们跟你一起去
We'll go with you.
因为我们和那个怪物还没完
Cos we've got unfinished business with that monster.
我竟然能举起它
Oh, I can lift it!
但这不应该啊
But I shouldn't be able to.
我怎么能举起如此致密的东西
How can I lift it, with that impossible density?
我们要去找到你的船员
We're going to find your crew.
我们会找出为什么这如此重要
We'll work out why this is so important.
器械舱是在那儿吗
Equipment bay, is it over there?
你介意我们去看一眼吗
Do you mind if we take a look?
好吗 格雷姆
OK, Graham?
兰斯库·阿瓦·克罗斯不是斯坦扎的母星
Ranskoor Av Kolos isn't the Stenza's home planet,
那这怎么可能是堤姆·肖
so how can that be Tim Shaw?
你觉得不舒服吗
You feeling sick?
对 有点像旅行不适 但更糟
Yeah. Like travel sick, but worse.
一开始就是觉得不舒服
The sickness is how it started.
那是什么声音
So, what is that sound?
我觉得是这星球 显然它不喜欢入侵者
I think it's the planet. Obviously doesn't like intruders.
博士 能借一步说话吗
Doc, can I have a word?
当然
Course.
就我们俩行吗
Just the two of us?
好
Fine.
走吧 小娅
Come on, Yaz.
我得跟你说实话 因为我非常感谢你
I need to be honest with you, cos I am really grateful
为我 其实是为我们所做的一切
for everything you've done for me - well, for us.
我们去过的所有地方 那些历险 非常棒
Everywhere we've been, all the adventures - been amazing.
但如果真是那个谢菲尔德的怪物
But if that is the creature from Sheffield,
如果可能 我会亲手解决它
I will kill it if I can.
为格蕾丝报仇
For what it did to Grace.
-回到塔迪斯去 格雷姆 -不
- Go back to the TARDIS, Graham. - No.
我不会让你去做的
I won't let you do that.
这件事我说了算
You ain't going to have a say in it.
你不是这样的 你是更好的人
You're better than this. You are.
你必须是
You have to be.
如果你真的杀了它 我就不能让你跟我同行
If you kill him, I can't have you travel with me.
即使你能侥幸活下来
That's if you even live.
-我明白 -不 你不明白
- I understand. - No, you don't.
我们要去解救人♥质♥
We're going to rescue hostages.
任何对他们不利的事都是危险的
Anything that compromises them is dangerous.
如果你杀了他 你就和他一样了
And if you kill him, you become the same as him.
我不会的
I ain't having that.
我是认真的 格雷姆
I'm serious, Graham.
我也是
And so am I.
这就是你记得的一切吗
And that's all you remember?
回到你的飞船却没有船员
Being back in your ship without your crew?
之前的都不记得了 我离开一定是有缘由的
Nothing before that. There's a reason I should have left.
我差一点就能想起来了
I can nearly remember...
博士说别勉强 记忆会回来的
The Doctor said don't push, the memories will return.
小娅 看
Hey, Yaz. Look.
你们都看到了吗
You all seen those?
-这里发生了什么 -那些在我们之前来的
- What happened here? - Those that came before us.
失败而坠毁的飞船
That failed and fell.
兰斯库·阿瓦·克罗斯的被征服者
The Vanquished of Ranskoor Av Kolos.
但这不是全部 往上看
But that's not all. Look beyond.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
看那些雾
Look at the mists.
穿过战场 直到那个庞大建筑
Through the battlefield, onto the Edifice.
那就是我们的终点
That was our destination.
我们不是要一直走到那里吧
We're not going to go through there, are we?
脑子正常的人都不会的
No-one in their right mind's going to go through there.
你觉得里面是什么
What do you think is inside?
除了堤姆·肖
Other than Tim Shaw
我想不到其他人
I don't know.
器材
Equipment.
都是我从你的飞船上借的 帕特奇
I borrowed all this from your ship, Paltraki.
这喉麦和通讯贴是一个原理 贴在脖子侧面
These throat mics work like commdots, side of the neck!
保持联络 每人拿一个
Stay in contact. Take one each.
手榴弹 解码器
Grenades. Codebreakers for doors.
-还有炸♥弹♥ -说好的"永不用武器"呢
- Also, a bomb. - What happened to "never do weapons"?!
规则是死的 人是活的
It's a flexible creed.
门 锁 墙 建筑物 都是可行目标
Doors, locks, walls, buildings, fair game.
只要能被重建 我就允许
If it can be rebuilt, I'll allow it.
之前你还不让我射击狙击机器人的
No, no, you stopped me shooting at Sniperbots before!
你当时还是新人 我得在新人面前立好规矩
You were new. I have to lay down the rules if someone's new.
而且别对我重复我的话 我的规矩一直在变
Also, don't quote that back to me, my rules change all the time.
小心点拿着
Be careful with them.
你拿着跟踪器
You've got your trackers.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表