我们的王将取代你们的王
Your King shall be filled with our King,
自♥由♥属于我们 所有人都将受我们支配
and we shall be free, to fill all of you.
整个星球都将受我们支配
To fill this whole planet.
被摩拉克斯的愤怒 力量
With rage and force
和仇恨支配
and hate and Morax!
醒醒 猎巫者
Come on, Witchfinder.
快起来
Up you get.
-什么情况 -咱们几个都一样
- Go on, what happened? - Same thing happened to all of us.
被摩拉克斯女王贝卡·萨维治袭击了
Zapped by Becka Savage, Queen of the Morax.
她取代了国王 把我们赶了出来
She's taken the King, knocked the rest of us out. OK.
真够倒霉的
Quite a blast, that.
自从第五次凯斯顿星际战役以来
Haven't had a hangover like this
我还没像这样不省人事过
since the Milk Wars of Keston Five.
你把这玩意运来干嘛
What are you doing with this thing?
告诉他们拜耳赫斯特到底是什么
Tell them what Bilehurst means.
是山上的神树
Sacred tree on a hill.
是遮住贝卡的视野而被她砍倒的那棵树
The tree Becka chopped down, because it was obscuring her view.
也是制♥作♥这浸水椅的树
The tree this ducking stool is made from.
但其实它并非树
A tree that isn't a tree.
而是古老的外星技术产物
It's ancient alien technology.
很美 却坏掉了
Beautiful and broken.
一种古老却先进的生物机械安全系统
A very old, very advanced bio-mech security system.
相当于一把锁
A lock.
把摩拉克斯军队锁在了这里
To keep the Morax Army imprisoned here.
贝卡接触它会有反应
It responded to Becka's touch
就是因为摩拉克斯族已经进入她体内
because of the Morax infection inside her.
这么说彭德尔山是个监狱
So Pendle Hill's a prison?
根据贝卡所说
From what Becka said,
我觉得摩拉克斯是有军队的王室家族
I'm guessing the Morax are royals with soldiers,
很凶残的那种
pretty brutal ones at that.
很有可能因为战争罪而流放
Presumably exiled for war crimes,
被迫回到原始形态中
scrambled down into their primal form.
他们一直被囚禁
And they stay imprisoned
直到贝卡·撒维治砍倒了树
until Becka Savage goes at that tree.
她都能打破 这锁也不怎么样
It can't be much of a lock if she can break it.
这把锁大概饱受了几十亿年风吹雨打
It's old, eroded over billions of years, presumably.
但她肯定破坏了很大一部分 以至于女王
But she must've broken it enough for part of the queen's form
逃了出来 入侵了贝卡
to escape and infect her.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
古老的外星木材就像摩拉克斯的炸♥药♥
this ancient alien wood is like Semtex to Morax.
因此才能造出这么牢固的锁
That's why it made such a good lock.
好了 帮我打碎它
Right. Help me break it up.
打碎 为什么
Break it up? Why, what for?
反摩拉克斯武器
Anti-Morax weapons.
这烟对摩拉克斯来说是有毒的
The smoke is toxic to Morax.
应该足够把他们挡住
Should be enough to fend them off
接着你去救詹姆斯国王 我去找那棵树
so you can rescue King James and I can get to the tree.
然后呢
Then what?
我修好锁 把所有摩拉克斯能量放回监狱
I fix the lock putting all the Morax energy back in the slammer.
还有一件事 博士
One more thing, Doc.
猎摩拉克斯将军 官复原职
Morax-finder General, back in command.
我们的队伍没什么阶级之分
It's a very flat team structure.
准备好战斗
Ready for battle?
是的 准备好了
Yes, we are.
你没必要来 维拉
You don't have to, Willa.
是时候不再害怕了
It's time to stop being scared.
有一点点恐惧也不是坏事
Little bit of scared isn't a bad thing.
摩拉克斯比以往的贝卡要危险得多
The Morax is way more dangerous than Becka ever was.
只有我知道怎么去山上
Only I know the path up the hill.
-你需要我带你们去 -她说的不错博士
- So you need me to lead the way. - She's right, Doc.
这里有比国王和女王更强大的人
There are more powerful people here than kings and queens.
那就是我们 我们一起
There's us, together.
带路吧 维拉·忒斯顿
Lead on, Willa Twiston.
出发拯救国王
Onwards to save the King.
在摩拉克斯面前跪下 渺小的人类
Kneel before Morax, feeble human.
告诉我你们这些撒旦一样的东西到底是什么
Tell me what you are, you Satanic creature.
我们会统治这个世界
We shall rule this world.
-我们 -摩拉克斯王会填满你的身体
- We? - Your body filled with my Morax King.
来我这里 亲爱的
Come to me, my love!
撒旦崛起了
Satan rises!
我也许怕你
I may fear you.
但我有信念
But I have my faith.
愿上帝拯救我
May the Lord save me!
或是听到 猎巫者已集♥合♥ 听候您的吩咐
Or alternatively... Witchfinders united, at your service.
没错伙计 你最好后退
Yeah, mate, you better back off.
放了他 摩拉克斯
Let him go, Morax.
詹姆斯国王和这个地球 你都别想侵占
You can't have King James or this planet.
从国王身边离开
Get away from the king!
这些火炬有用 他们不会靠近火焰
The torches are working! They won't come near the flames.
-有我在 陛下 -我的护卫
- I've got you, sire. - My protector!
维拉 当心你的奶奶
Willa, watch out for your granny!
你不是我的奶奶 让她安息
You're not my granny. Let her rest.
还有你们这些摩拉克斯
And you, Morax,
现在回你们的监牢去
back into your cell. Now, please.
那些火焰吓不到我 博士
Those flames don't scare me, Doctor.
现在的我无所畏惧
Nothing scares me now.
我知道你在里面 贝卡 我知道你很害怕
I know you're in there, Becka. I know you're scared.
那个没用的女人已经一点不剩了
Nothing of that pathetic woman remains.
没有恐惧 只有力量
No fear. Only power!
我们会填满你们的国王 然后把你们全杀了
We will fill your King and kill you all!
不好意思摩拉克斯 有我在就不大可能
Afraid not, Morax. I'm here.
所有人后退 我重启了监狱
Everybody back! I've reactivated the prison.
回你的监狱去吧 摩拉克斯王
Back you go, King of the Morax.
监狱重启了
Jail reenergized!
不 我的国王 你们做了什么
No! My King! What have you done...?
感受到安全系统一点点恢复了吗
Feel that security system kicking back in.
在吸回每一个摩拉克斯细胞
Sucking every Morax cell back.
重新送回到彭德尔山地下
Back down into Pendle Hill.
从被他们劫持了的身体里赶了出来
Back out of the bodies they hijacked.
-安息 -不
- Have peace. - No!
-我不会回去的 -你会
- I will not go! - Yes, you will.
-烧死女巫 -不 陛下 离开那里
- Burn the witch! - No, sire, stay away!
怎么了 女人 她可是个女巫
What, woman? She was a witch.
她不都坦白了
She confessed.
你来此的目的已达成了
So you got what you came for.
我已经彻底击败了撒旦
I have vanquished Satan.
对女巫的猎杀到此为止了
No more witch hunts.
她还是不和我说话 瑞恩
She still does not speak to me, Ryan.
你能帮我跟她解释吗
Can you get through to her?
怕是不行 陛下 这只能靠您自己了
Afraid not, sire. This is on you.
这是什么幻影
What apparition is this?
只是又一个你没法对别人解释
Just another inexplicable wonder of existence
也解释不了的神奇存在
you're not going to be able to tell anyone about.
博士 我知道你对我很不满
Doctor, I understand you are displeased with me.
以及我欠了你一命
And I owe my life to you.
这一切都不会再被提起
Not one word of any of this shall ever be spoken.
甚至是拜耳赫斯特这个名字都会被抹去
And even the name Bilehurst shall be erased from all records.
只要所有的村民都能活下去就行了
As long as all the villagers make it out alive.
你准备怎么办 维拉
What will you do, Willa?
找一个新家
Find a new home.
带上奶奶的药剂 做个治疗师
Take Granny's potions and be a healer.
做个医生
Be a doctor.
我相信你一定会做得很好
I reckon you'll be good at that.
最后一道命令
One final command.
作为你的国王
As your King.
和我一起回伦敦 瑞恩
Come back to London with me, Ryan.
做我的护卫
Be my protector.
这是份好差事 陛下
I mean, it's a kind offer, sire.
但 我还有事要做
But, er, you know... I've got stuff to do.
不过我会看着您的
But I'll keep my eye on you.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表