Tomorrow, Rosa refuses to give up her seat.
这件事可以说是引发了
And all this basically kicked off the US civil rights movement,
由马丁·路德·金领导的美国民权运动
led by Martin Luther King.
瞧见没 我也不是什么都不懂
See, I'm not totally ignorant,
我只是被那个公交的事搞糊涂了
I just got confused by the whole bus thing.
马丁·路德·金现在是蒙哥马利的一个牧师
Martin Luther King is a minister here in Montgomery right now.
-他和罗莎认识吗 -认识
- He and Rosa knew each other? - Yeah.
我的错觉吗 还是这里现在超安静
Is it me, or has it gone very quiet in here?
我们这里不招待黑人
We don't serve negroes.
很好 因为我也不吃这些
Good, cos I don't eat them.
也不招待墨西哥人
Or Mexicans.
她是在跟我说话吗
Is she talking to me?
你们都得去别的地方吃
Y'all need to eat somewhere else.
走吧
Come on.
好了听着 这事我能处理
OK, listen. I can deal with this.
你们几个回到塔迪斯 保证自己的安全
You guys go back to the TARDIS and be safe.
同时你要做什么
While you do what?
找到这些能量异常的来源
Locate the source of these energy anomalies.
我们离地球历史的一个转折点还差一天
We're one day out of a tipping point in Earth history,
我不希望出任何差错
I don't want anything disrupting that.
这里对我来说没什么 对你们却更危险
It's easy for me here, it's more dangerous for you.
你们可以不参与
You can walk away from this.
罗莎·帕克斯可没有
Rosa Parks can't.
罗莎·帕克斯不会走开
Rosa Parks doesn't.
如果她可以在这里过一辈子
If she can live her whole life,
在这里几个小时也不会要了我的命
a couple of hours ain't going to kill me.
-不会要我命吧 -不会
- It ain't going to kill me, right? - No.
我们彼此照应就不会
Not if we look out for each other.
我没问题
I'm cool with it.
你怎么看 墨西哥女士
What do you reckon, Mexican lady?
继续这么说 我会把你打开花
Keep that up, I'll use you as a pinata.
亚创能量中心在那个方向两公里外 走吧
Epicentre of the Artron readings is 1.2 miles that way. Come on.
但我们会在路上停下吃个饭对吧
Hey, hey, we will stop somewhere else to eat, though, won't we?
没时间了 格雷姆
No time, Graham!
你们注意到没 咱们总是这样
Have you noticed that happens a lot?
我需要规律饮食 仅此而已
I need regular food, that's all.
警♥察♥
我们刚刚被人从酒吧赶了出来
We just got thrown out of a bar
而你忧心的就是这个吗
and that's what you're worried about?
什么叫就是这个
Not just that.
你的肠胃可能受不了时间旅行 格雷姆
Not sure your stomach's compatible with time travel, Graham.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
有什么问题吗
There a problem here?
没问题 女士
No problem, ma'am.
什么问题都没
No problem at all.
亚创信♥号♥♥在这里汇聚
This is where the Artron signals converge.
在公交公♥司♥
At the bus company.
所有的路都指向罗莎·帕克斯
All roads lead to Rosa Parks.
是的 让人有点担心
Yeah. Bit of a worry.
咱们查查看
Let's have a look around.
我不太确定这样行
I'm not sure about this.
这里什么都没
There's nothing in here.
为什么要给一间空屋子上锁
Why padlock an empty room?
除非它不是空的
Unless it's not empty.
刚才这东西还不在
That wasn't there a second ago.
不是吧
No kidding.
它就在那 只是我们刚才看不到
It was there. We just couldn't see it.
感知过滤器
Perception filter.
为什么有人要隐藏一个手提箱
Why would anybody do that to a suitcase?
我们能打开吗
Can we open it?
这问题真是问对了
Is the right question!
有人兴奋吗 我现在可是超级兴奋
Is anyone excited? Cos I'm really excited.
如果里面是炸♥弹♥你就不兴奋了
You won't be if it's a bomb.
别破坏气氛 格雷姆
Don't kill the vibe, Graham!
这可不是很五十年代
Whoa, not very '50s.
我就知道
I knew it.
现在问题来了
See, now there's a problem.
我们不是蒙哥马利唯一的外来者
We're not the only ones in Montgomery who don't belong here.
知道这是什么吗
Any clues what any of that is?
信息砖
Information brick...
多重拦截和监视设备
Multi-intercept and surveillance device.
-但都有些破了 -为什么它被留在这里
- All a bit knackered, though. - Well, why's it been left in here?
这个就解释了为什么有亚创信♥号♥♥了
This explains the Artron signals.
这是一个非常坏的消息
This is very bad news.
二次充电器 是给...
Secondary charger for a...
跑
Run!
来这里
In here.
呆在这里
Stay here.
怪人 在找我们吗
Oi, rando, looking for us?
我没有武器
I'm not armed.
以为这样我就不会冲你开火了吗
Is that supposed to make me not shoot you?
希望如此
Ideally.
时间位移武器
So, temporal displacement weapon.
非常可怕的东西 受不了它们
Horrible things, can't stand them.
-谢谢 -这不是夸奖
- Thank you. - Not a compliment.
进行时间位移会花掉不少能量
Takes a lot of power to displace things in time.
我想你我心知肚明
I think you and I both know
你的武器已经没什么能源了
your weapon's pretty much out of juice.
而我拿着你的备用电池
And I've got your spare battery.
你在整个1955年里 到处留下了
You've been leaving traces of residual Artron energy
亚创能量的痕迹
all over 1955.
你是什么 亚创警♥察♥吗
And what are you, the Artron Police?
没准你真是
Maybe you are.
走廊里的那个蓝盒子
The blue box in the alley.
那是塔迪斯吗
Is it a TARDIS?
可能是吧 跟你有什么关系
Might be. What's it to you?
它可能非常值钱
Well, it could be worth a lot.
它吗 算了吧
Nah, not that one.
二手货 超高里程数 主人还很粗心
Second hand, huge mileage, one careless owner.
但给你提个醒 它还是比时空调制器强些
Mind you, it's better than a Vortex Manipulator,
就像你手腕上戴的那个
like the one on your wrist.
廉价又讨厌的时空旅行[米西说过的话]
Cheap and nasty time travel.
你想对罗莎·帕克斯做什么
So, what do you want with Rosa Parks?
谁
Who?
现在你开始讨人嫌了
Oh, now you're being annoying.
对你也是一样
The feeling's mutual.
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
离开蒙哥马利
Get out of Montgomery.
你不是第一个跟我们这么说的
You're not the first to say that to us.
如果我再看见你们 我会杀了你们
If I see any of you again, I will kill you.
不要威胁我
Don't threaten me.
快快 你们该走了
Chop, chop, on your way now.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
走了 大家
Come on, gang.
我们真的要离开吗
Are we actually leaving?
怎么可能
Not in a million years.
撒哈拉温泉汽车旅店 仅限白人
那个牌子看得我都烦了
I'm getting pretty sick of seeing that sign.
我们要怎么做
So, how are we going to do this?
在被人发现前快进来
In you come, before anyone sees.
这真有趣
Well, this is fun.
我上次从窗户偷溜进谁家还是在十年级
Last time I sneaked into someone's room by a window
进丹尼·比斯瓦斯家的时候
was Danny Biswas in Year 10.
你在我心中的形象骤跌
You just went right down in my estimation!
好吧
All right!
丹尼·比斯瓦斯 他真是攀高枝了
Danny Biswas! He was punching well above his weight.
你刚才是不小心夸了我一下吗
Did you just accidentally pay me a compliment?
姑且算吧
Whatever.
为什么我们不能留在塔迪斯里
Why can't we just stay in the TARDIS?
我们那位有时间位移武器的朋友盯上了它
Our friend with the temporal displacement weapon's got eyes on it.
如果在那里进出
We go in and out of there,
我们肯定会再撞见他 而我暂时还不想
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表