你怎么知道
How do you know that?
是你奶奶 当她知道我是公车司机时
Well, your nan, when she found out I was a bus driver,
就对我说 你最好别像詹姆斯·布莱克一样
said to me, "You better not be like James Blake."
毒蛇布莱克 她就是这么叫他的
Blake the snake, that's what she called him.
我不得不问她那个人是谁
And I had to ask her who he was
她只说他给了所有公车司机恶名
and she just said he gave all bus drivers a bad name.
-她在刚遇见你的时候就这么说了 -对
- She said that when you'd only just met? - Yeah.
这太硬核了
That's pretty hardline.
-我奶奶就那样 -对
- That's my nan. - Yeah.
她有件T恤 上面写着
She had a T-shirt that said, um...
罗莎精神
The Spirit of Rosa.
还有
And...
我真希望她在这里
Well, I wish that she was here.
我可不希望 她会引发♥骚♥乱的
I don't. She'd start a riot.
好了 罗莎·帕克斯行动
Right. Operation Rosa Parks.
蒙哥马利公交车时刻表
电♥话♥目录
男士裁缝店
我查到她在哪里工作了
I've found out where she works
蒙哥马利平价百货
Montgomery Fair Department Store.
如果电♥话♥簿的信息准确 她就住在这里
And if the phone book's right, this is where she lives.
好 这些公交线路不会在
Right, so these bus routes
罗莎工作的商店或家附近停靠
don't go near Rosa's shop or house,
但是这些会
but these ones do.
很好 如果我们能找到今天她的乘坐班次
Great. If we can find Rosa's route and time today,
明天就能接着跟上
we can keep an eye on her tomorrow.
谁想去乘公交车
Who's up for a bus ride?
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了博士
OK, Doc.
这是往返于罗莎家和工作单位的
This route is one of three that goes between Rosa's home
三条公交线路之一
and where she works.
我认为这条线路最不绕路
I reckon this one is the most direct.
因此她最有可能明晚搭乘这班
So it's most likely she takes this one tomorrow night.
白人
但我们无法确定时间
But we can't be certain exactly what time.
除非我们一整天跟着她
Unless we stalk her all day.
我在这儿 在公交最后面
This is me, on the back of the bus.
我好惭愧 你不用这么做的
I'm so ashamed. You shouldn't have to do this.
我同意 很抱歉 瑞恩
I agree. I'm sorry, Ryan.
司机让我从前门上车
The driver let me on at the front of the bus.
那我该坐在哪里
What does that mean for where I sit?
很明显 这里巴基斯坦裔很少
Obviously not a lot of Pakistani heritage around here.
1955年的有色人种就只是黑人吗
Does coloured just mean black in 1955?
就当我的南亚墨西哥血统属于白人吧
Guess I'll park my South Asian-Mexican backside
看看会发生什么
in the white section, then, and let's see what happens.
在蒙哥马利乘公交
Riding the bus in Montgomery.
真棒
Good times.
克里夫兰大道
她就在那儿工作
That's where she works.
她肯定在那里下车
This must be her stop.
太好了
Perfect.
我们可以在这里等 等她下了班
We can wait here, then get on the bus with her
我们一起乘车 聊聊天
when she finishes work, have a little chat.
克里夫兰大道
你好
Hi.
有色人种
很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again.
-是帕克斯夫人吧 -没错
- Mrs Parks, right? - Yes.
谢谢你帮我们解决早些时候的误会
You helped us out earlier today with our little misunderstanding.
我记得
I remember.
英国人
British.
有意思 你不会相信的
Funny thing, you'll never believe this,
我们正在为公♥司♥做市场调研
we're actually doing market research for bus companies.
调查人们的出行习惯
Looking at people's transport habits.
回答问题 就能参与抽奖
Answer the questions, enter the raffle for a prize.
你每天都乘这班公交
You get this bus this time every day?
基本是这样
Most days.
总是这个时间
Always this time.
你住在
And you live...?
克里夫兰园 就是下一站
Cleveland Court. Next stop.
女士
Ma'am...
如果你继续坐在这里 我们都得让位
If you keep sitting there, we're all going to have to move.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果白人需要座位
If white folks need seats,
根据法律 我必须让出我的
by law, I have to give mine up.
只有在白人不需要的时候
This middle section is only for coloureds
中间区域才是专门给有色人种的
if white folk don't need it.
这怎么行
Well, that's not right.
请转告贵公♥司♥吧 先生
Tell your company that, sir.
我如果抽中奖
If I win your raffle,
我是否有权在公交上随便坐
will that give me the right to sit anywhere I want on this bus?
不能
No.
我也觉得
I didn't think so.
我到了
This is my stop.
我去跟着她
I'm going to follow her.
看能查出点什么
See what I can find out.
待会儿旅馆见
Meet you back at the motel later.
瑞恩
Ryan...
小心点
Be careful.
明白
Yeah.
你觉得他不会有事吧
Do you think he'll be all right?
但愿如此
I hope so.
格雷姆 你能找到司机詹姆斯·布莱克吗
Graham, do you think you could find James Blake, the driver?
可以 我跟前面那位兄弟聊聊
Erm, yeah, I'll just have a talk with the bloke at the front
看看他们都去哪里喝酒
and find out where they all drink.
小娅 你能总结出明晚
Yaz, can you compile a timeline of what happens
将在此时发生的事件时间线吗
this time tomorrow evening?
好的 那你呢
OK. What are you going to do?
跟我们的朋友聊聊
Talk to our friend.
让他别来干扰历史
Tell him to stay out of history's way.
跟踪罗莎·帕克斯
Stalking Rosa Parks.
真是太出乎意料了
Don't know about this.
你最好别跟着我
You better not be following me!
-我想帮你 -帮什么
- I want to help. - With what?
反抗
The fight.
那我怎么知道你不是
And how do I know you're not a spy
警局或者联调局来的间谍
for the police, or the FBI?
因为即便他们要派间谍
Cos if they were going to send a spy,
也会派一个
they'd send one who could
跟踪你也不会被发现
actually follow you without being spotted.
而且不带英国口音的
And didn't have a British accent.
还有 我觉得他们也不认识黑人吧
Also, I don't think they know any black guys.
你会上咖啡吗
You any good at serving coffee?
你可是把自己的家伙都不知道送哪儿去了
Shame, you just sent all your equipment to goodness knows where.
根据武器设置 是79世纪
79th century, judging by the weapon setting,
那可是很容易造成过热的
which, by the way, overheat very easily.
廉价又恶心
Cheap and nasty.
现在公平了
Now we're even.
重要的事情先来
First things first.
跟我讲讲风暴监狱
Tell me about Stormcage.
风暴什么
Storm what?
真是不会说谎
Oh, rubbish liar.
你手腕上的是风暴监狱标识符
On your wrist - it's a Stormcage identifier.
宇宙这一侧安全等级最高的监狱
The most secure prison facility this side of the universe.
当然不是这个时区的
Not in this time-zone, of course,
不过我想时空调制器就是这个作用
but I guess that's where the Vortex Manipulator comes in.
只要你准备好在监狱里工作或交易
It's amazing what you can get if you're prepared to work
得到的东西会让人意想不到
and barter inside that prison.
逃出来的还是放出来的
Escape or release?
我服了刑
I did my time.
被改造了
I'm rehabilitated.
你干了什么沦落到那里
What were you there for in the first place?
如果我说了 你会戴有色眼镜看我
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表