神秘博士
第十一季 第二集
幽灵纪念碑
慢慢呼吸 孩子
Breathe slowly, son.
不错 就是这样
Well done. That's it.
不错
Well done.
我还活着
I'm alive.
我们还活着 是吗
We ARE alive, right?
据我所知 没错
As far as I can tell, yeah.
我们在哪
Where are we?
一艘飞船上
On a spaceship.
我的飞船上
MY spaceship!
她是谁
Who's that?
她说她是飞行员
She says she's the pilot.
我们当时在太空
We were in space.
不对 等下
No, wait...
我们当时在那个仓库
We were in that warehouse.
-然后我们去了太空 -没错
- And then we were in space. - Yeah.
我们怎么会在太空
How were we in space?!
我不知道
I've got no idea.
我们现在为什么又不在太空了
And why are we not in space now?
我捞了你们
I scooped you.
他这招耍得真阴
That was a very sneaky trick of his,
特别是在刚出超跃的地方
especially coming out of hyperjump.
你俩差点没命
Now, you could've been killed!
听着 我一直在跟你说
Listen, I keep telling you -
我们听不懂你在说什么
we haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
随你便吧
Have it your own way.
我们在太空哪里
Where in space are we?
在决赛星球附近
Just off the Final Planet.
它没在轨道上 没在该在的地方
Which is out of orbit, not where it should be.
不过我还是找到了它
But I still found it.
你什么意思 决赛星球
What do you mean, Final Planet?
星球怎么会是决赛
How can a planet be final?
你真是个有趣的小奖品
You are a very funny little bonus.
小娅和博士呢 她们在这吗
Where's Yaz and the Doctor? Are they here?
不在 我不知道她们在哪
No, I don't know where they are.
我一直想让她去找她们
I've been trying to get her to look for them.
我说了我们一行四人
I said there was four of us.
我也说了我只看到你们俩
And I said I only saw the two of you.
我是说 我们移♥动♥速度很快的
I mean, things were moving pretty fast.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
要着陆了 把你们自己关回去
Landing ahead, lock yourselves back in.
我们什么都不会做
We're not doing anything
除非你把这玩意掉头
unless you turn this thing around
回去找我们的朋友
and go and look for our friends.
这样做没意义
There'd be no point.
就算她们还在 她们也早死了
If they were still there, they'd be dead.
她们不会死的
They can't be dead.
-别慌 我们会有办法 -要怎么办
- Don't panic. We'll figure it out. - How?
她们怎么了
What happened to them?
这上面的所有设备都不合理
None of the equipment on this thing make any sense!
别再侮辱我的飞船
Stop insulting my ship.
它是这带最好的飞船之一
This is one of the best crafts around.
那我更不想见其它飞船了
I'd hate to see the others!
-我不需要你的帮助 -你需要
- I don't need your help. - Yes, you do!
有三个区域出现了能源故障
Your power's failing across three sections,
这艘飞船离完全熄火不远了
the ship's on the verge of total shutdown.
一颗星球怎么会待错地
How can a planet be in the wrong place?!
它应该在我捞到你们的地方
It should've been back there where I scooped you up.
我们现在都应该进入它的重力带了
We should be in its gravity belt by now.
-可我们没有 -我看得出来
- Well, we're not. - I can see that.
我闻到了焦味
I can smell burning.
你没说错 她真还活着
You were right, she is still alive.
小娅 你需要待在医疗舱里
Yaz, you need to stay locked in the medipod.
瑞恩和格雷姆在哪
Where's Ryan and Graham?
在那 那颗星球在那
There! The planet's there.
它怎么会在那
How can it be there?
它有名字吗
Does it even have a name?
只有个符号♥ 或是警告
Only a symbol. Or a warning.
最接近的词语应该是
Closest word is...
废墟
Desolation.
我能做到 我不会被打败
Right. I can do this. I am not going to be beaten.
让开
Move!
我还有几招没用
I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve.
手动护盾激活
Manual shield activation?
这玩意应该上古董巡回展
This thing should be on Antiques Roadshow!
好了 防爆盾装好了
Right. Blast shields up.
不过不知道它们能坚持多久
Don't know how long they'll last for, though.
很好 要在废墟上坠机了
Brilliant, about to crash land on Desolation.
真值得乐观
Real grounds for optimism!
你是什么都不懂吗
Do you not understand anything?
我都没法让咱们到那里 因为燃料...
I can't even get us there, because of the fuel...
因为我把燃料浪费在捞你们上了
Because of the fuel I've wasted scooping you up.
我在一艘飞船上 好吧
I'm on a spaceship. OK...
我们能够进入大气层
I can get us into the atmosphere
只要我们弃投后半段
if we jettison the rear section.
你给我听着 什么都不能弃投
Listen to me. Nobody is jettisoning anything.
这是艘思锐波斯
This is the Cerebos!
懂吗 她让无数人艳羡
All right? She's the envy of millions.
-真的吗 -是的 人们为她写歌♥
- Really?! - Yes, people have written songs about her.
人们还会为我们无谓的牺牲写歌♥剧
They'll be writing operas about our pointless deaths
如果我们不立刻行动的话
if we don't take drastic action right now!
我们要死了吗
We're about to die?!
抱歉 小娅 忘了你还在
Sorry, Yaz, I forgot you were there.
一切都会好的
All going to be fine.
五个系统挂了 生命维持系统只剩六分钟
Five systems down, six minutes left on life support.
我们到底弃不弃
Are we doing this or what?
该死
Oh, rekk!
我们弃
Let's do it.
反正是最后一关了
Last stage, anyway.
接住
Catch!
还有你
And you.
-到底发生了什么 -不要惊慌 小娅
- What's actually happening? - No need to panic, Yaz,
我们只是要炸掉这个飞船的后半部分
we're just going to blow the back off this spaceship.
-什么 -弃投中
- What?! - Jettisoning.
动手
Do it.
我都停不了这么好
I couldn't have put it better.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我需要去调查大气指数
I need to survey the atmospheric data.
-我们现在在外星球 格雷姆 -我知道
- We're on an alien planet, Graham. - I know.
从天上三个太阳我就看出来了
Well, three suns in the sky are a bit of a giveaway.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
要不先跟上她
Shall we just follow her?
跟上吧
Yeah.
她们可能已经在这里了 小娅和博士
Maybe they're already here - Yaz and the Doctor.
她们可能是安全的
Maybe they're safe.
所有系统都离线 我们不可能做到的
All systems offline! We're not going to make it!
这里需要人帮忙
Extra hand here!
加油
Come on!
你实话告诉我吧 我们是不是要死了
You can be honest with me. Are we going to die?
是的 总有一天 我们都会死
One day, yes, comes to us all.
但不是现在 只要有我出手就不会
But not right now, not if I've got anything to do with it.
这艘船很老旧 而我很擅长老旧
This ship is old school. I'm good at old school.
手动稳定器
Manual stabilisers.
把这两根杆子拉起来 它们会被下拉到左边
Pull these two levers up, they'll pull down and to the left -
-尽你全力把它们拉起到右边 -明白
- pull them up and to the right as strong as you can. - Got it.
这个下降模式不会有用的
That descent pattern won't work!
我们都要死了 你还在这瞎比比
We're about to die and you're still having a go!
你觉得自己能做得更好
You think you can do better?!
我能
Yes!
博士 这些稳定杠感觉不太稳定
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表