神秘博士
第十一季 第六集
旁遮普的恶魔
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
我都说了不要庆祝
I said no fuss.
生日是一定要庆祝的 姥姥
You have to celebrate your birthday, Nani.
我是第一个在巴基斯坦结婚的女人
I was the first woman married in Pakistan.
现在再看看我
Now look at me.
坐在轮椅里 被人喂商店买♥♥来的蛋糕
In a wheelchair, and being fed shop-bought cake.
这个蛋糕很不错的
That's a nice cake!
第一个在巴基斯坦结婚的女人
The first woman married in Pakistan?
你知道这事吗
Did you know this?
我还是第一个在南约克郡的纺织厂
And I was the first Muslim woman
工作的穆♥斯♥林♥女性
to work in a textile mill in South Yorkshire.
姥爷每周三晚上都会带你去跳舞
Grandad taking you dancing every Wednesday night.
我真想念那男人
I so miss that man.
如今 我想在一切太迟前
Now, I want to give you these things
给你们些东西
before it's too late.
纳吉娅 这里有一些信
Najia, these are some letters
是你♥爸♥外出时给我写的
your father wrote to me when he was away.
别读那些打情骂俏的部分
Don't read the filthy bits.
索尼娅 这是你姥爷给我的礼物
Sonya, this is a present your grandfather gave me.
我记不清为什么送的了 但它很好
I can't remember why, but it's nice.
现在轮到 娅斯敏 我最爱的孙女
And now, Yasmin, my favourite granddaughter...
-什么 -妈 我跟你说过这事
- What?! - Mummy! What?! I've told you about that.
我希望给你这个
I want you to have this.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是姥爷的吗
Was it Grandad's?
你想的话我可以把它修好
I can get it fixed if you like.
绝不能修好这块表
It must never be fixed.
为什么不
Why not?
我不想再说这件事了
I don't want to talk about it any more.
姥姥 求你了
Nani, please.
你不会理解的
You won't understand.
我有很多故事可以说
I have such stories I could tell you.
我们真的也很想听这些故事
And we want to hear them, really.
如果你不告诉我们 我们就不会知道
If you don't tell us, we won't know.
你的人生经历是我们最大的财富
Your life's our heritage.
等你再大些了
When you're older.
或许吧
Maybe.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're asking.
但家族史和时空旅行 这很棘手
But family history and time travel, very tricky.
就去一个小时 远远地看她一眼
Just for an hour. See her from a distance.
如果你都不能偷偷回去看一眼姥姥年轻的时候
What's the point of having a mate with a time machine,
要一个有时光机的朋友还有什么意思
if you can't nip back and see your gran when she was younger?
你知道时间或地点吗
Have you got a time or place?
我知道五十年代她住在拉合尔
I know she lived in Lahore, in the '50s...
但除此之外...
But, other than that...
我是说 我能带你去 但...
I mean, I could, but...
我不该
I shouldn't.
除非... 不行 太难预料了
Unless... No, too unpredictable.
-会怎样 -会很危险
- Could what? - It's a risk.
好像我们其他旅行就不危险似的
Oh, like none of our other trips have ever been risky!
亡瞳龟军的事 我已经道过歉了
I have apologised for the Death Eye Turtle Army.
一再道歉
Profusely.
我觉得我可以把它加入塔迪斯的心电感应回路
I Suppose I could loop this into the TARDIS' telepathic circuits.
这玩意儿也能心电感应
This thing's telepathic, too?
别叫她"这玩意儿" 格雷姆
Don't call her a thing, Graham.
没错 她确实有类似心电导航的东西
And yes, she does have telepathic navigation, sort of.
是一种非常复杂过程的简略说法
Shorthand for a very complicated process
真实情况完全超越你的理解范畴
which is way beyond your understanding.
我真谢谢你啊 我就是来这被你嘲讽的
Ta very much. I only hang around here to be insulted.
任何物体都会聚集
Any object amasses all sorts
纵贯它一生的碎片时空颗粒
of fragmentary spatio-temporal particles through its life.
塔迪斯可以读取这些
The TARDIS can read it,
就像日期戳
like date-stamps.
你们俩怎么看
What do you two reckon?
很喜欢 巴基斯坦 从没去过
Oh, yeah, love it. Pakistan. Never been there before.
又能完成遗愿清单里的一项了
Another one off the bucket list.
只要那里没有杀手龟就行
As long as there's no killer turtles.
是 我很想去
Yeah, I'm well up for it.
一个小时 不许...
One hour, no...
干涉历史
Interfering.
去吧 你能行的
Go on, you know you can do it.
赌一下
Bit of a punt.
好样的
Nice!
我以为拉合尔是一个城市
I thought Lahore was a city.
这里可不是城市
This ain't a city!
塔迪斯的读数不太正常
TARDIS readings are all over the shop.
这里看着像北旁遮普
Looks pretty Northern Punjab.
别站在路中间
Get out the road!
很抱歉 有点晕
Really sorry, bit of a wobble.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
不确定
Not sure.
但我很不喜欢刚才的感受
But I didn't like it at all.
抱歉 朋友 我们还在适应这里
Sorry, mate. Just getting our bearings.
我们不是这里人
We're not from round here.
是 确实不像
Yeah. No kidding.
不过作为外国人你的旁遮普语不错了
Your Punjabi's not bad for foreigners though.
你们需要小心些
You need to be careful.
现如今这些路不安全了
These roads aren't safe right now.
我们在找一位叫乌穆布瑞的女性
We're actually looking for a woman by the name of Umbreen.
这样啊 乌穆布瑞
Right. Umbreen.
找她做什么
What for?
-我们是她亲戚 -我们是她朋友
- We're family. - We're friends.
亲戚朋友
Family friends.
我们想去跟她问个好
We are on our way to say hello.
算是个惊喜吧
Bit of a surprise.
但我们说好了 好吧 上来
But we agreed... Urgh, OK, get in!
你能行吧
You OK?
你还好吧
You all right?
还好 大概
Think so. Probably.
我也不知道
Don't know.
我感觉我截获了什么信息
Like I intercepted something,
在我大脑里
in my brain.
你是做什么的 花贩吗
So, what, are you a flower merchant?
现在差不多吧
Pretty much, right now.
为什么现在路上不安全
Why isn't it safe on the roads?
开始当车夫了吗 普瑞姆
Running transport now, Prem?
要搭一程吗 圣人 我还能带一个
Want to ride with us, Sadhu? I can take one more.
你们的脚都不好使吗
What's wrong with your feet?
你们这些年轻人 总是太着急
You young people, always such a rush.
我这一生都靠走路
Walking's served me all my life.
我会到的 不用担心
I'll be there, don't you worry.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
我已经迟了
I'm late.
乌穆布瑞要杀了我了
Umbreen's going to kill me.
你迟到了
You're late!
他们又是谁
And who are they?!
他们是你的亲戚 乌穆布瑞
They're your family, Umbreen!
什么
What?!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你是乌穆布瑞
You're Umbreen.
你看上去真棒
You look amazing!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
-我住在这里 -在农场里吗
- I live here. - On a farm?
但我以为... 无所谓了
But I thought... Doesn't matter.
很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you!
小娅 你大概要解释下我们是谁
So, Yaz, you should probably explain who we are.
抱歉
Sorry!
是的 太兴奋了
Yeah! Excited.
马力克叔叔 你知道的 马力克叔叔
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表