Very dangerous planet, Yaz.
你说得对 这跟我看过的引擎都不一样
You were right, not like any engine I've ever seen.
我们什么时候谈谈你奶奶
Are we ever going to talk about your nan?
不能因为这些还没结束
I mean, just cos all this is going on
就假装什么都没发生
don't mean to say it didn't happen.
我的应对方式就是问问题
See, I cope myself by asking a question -
要是格蕾丝在这儿 她会说什么
if Grace was here, what would she say?
你觉得呢
What do you reckon?
现在的话 她肯定会说
Well, right now, she'd be going,
"你怎么回事
"What's the matter with you?
你在另一个星球上了 多酷啊"
"You're on another planet! How cool is that?!"
而且确实如此
And it is, right?
我会照顾你的 孩子
I'm going to look out for you, son.
我不是个孩子了
I'm not a kid.
好吧
Oh, OK.
我还以为你会说
Well, I was hoping you'd say,
我也会照顾你的
"I'm going to look out for you too."
你说得过多了
You talk about this stuff way too much.
而你说得还不够
And you don't talk about it enough.
这不是个引擎 看起来更像是一节大电池
That's not an engine. It's more like a massive battery.
如果它是太阳能的呢
What if it's solar?
瞧瞧你们俩 在远离家乡的地方共同努力
Look at you boys, light years from home, figuring things out.
天上有三个太阳
Yep. Three suns in the sky,
三重太阳能板就设置在外面
tri-solar engineering
为电池提供动力
panels on the outside, powering that battery.
如果没反应 也许是太阳能板没对准
Well, if it won't start, maybe the panels aren't lined up.
或是它们与电池接触不良
Or maybe they're not feeding the battery properly.
让我们来看看
Loving your work, boys. Let's take a look.
我从来没见过这么多水
I've never seen so much water.
他说你是阿巴瑞安人
You're Albarian, he said?
是的 来自阿巴星球
Yes. The planet of Albar.
是个小星球
It's tiny.
到处都是残破的高楼大厦
Crammed full of rusting high-rises.
所有人都竭尽所能地想离开
Everyone wants to leave, any way they can.
特别是自从那件事后
Even more so since...
那件事
Since what?
我跟你不熟
I don't know you.
走吧 都上船
Up and running! All aboard.
小娅 你能相信吗 我们在外星
Hey, Yaz, can you believe it? Alien planet, man!
我知道
I know.
这个星球太奇怪了
This planet doesn't make any sense.
除了我们和水里的微生物 没有其他生命
No other life forms except us and the microbes in the water.
没有人 动物 昆虫 什么都没有
No people, no animals, no insects, no nothing.
但他说过有原住民
But he talked about the old settlements.
这里发生过什么
What happened here?
没人在乎
No-one cares.
别在意 他对每个人都是这幅态度
Don't take him personally. He treats everyone like this.
我不需要任何人
I don't need other people.
我们都需要伙伴
We all need other people, mate.
我们都是孤独的
We're all alone.
这是开始 也是结束
That's how we start and end
从始至终 孤身一人
and it's the natural state of all points in between.
你是生来就这么悲观 还是经历了什么
Were you born that miserable, or did you have to work at it?
当我四岁的时候
You know, when I was four,
我妈叫我爬树
my mum told me to climb a tree.
她让我爬到我害怕到不能再高的高度
She made me climb until I was too scared to climb any higher.
然后让我跳进她的怀里
Then she told me to jump into her arms.
她说 别担心
"Don't worry," She said,
我是你妈妈 我会接住你的
"I'm your mum, I'm here for you, I'll catch you."
所以我跳下去了
So I jumped.
她却躲开了
And she moved out of the way.
什么
What?!
不好意思 你是说是你妈做的吗
Sorry, did you say your mum did this to you?
我重重地摔在地上
I smashed into the ground.
摔断了这条胳膊 扭伤了脚踝
Broke this arm, shattered that ankle.
她就站在那儿 说道
And she stood over me and she said,
现在你学到了吧
"Now you've learned.
此生中不能相信任何人"
"You can never trust anyone in this life."
这简直太糟糕了
That is messed up!
这是她教给我最好的东西
Best thing she ever did for me.
我爱我的妈妈
I loved my mum.
她听起来真是棒呆了
Yeah, she sounds terrific.
你的妈妈错了
Your mum was wrong.
团结才是力量
We're stronger together.
我看你的同伴睡着了 他安静了还挺好的
I see your mate's dropped off. It's nice to see him quiet.
他在哪儿都能睡着 以此出名
Yeah. He can nap anywhere. Famous for it.
这次竞赛中有几关
How many stages are there in the rally?
这次 209个地图 94个星球
This time - 209 terrains, 94 planets.
我们开始时一无所有 后来彼此交易
We start the race with nothing and barter our way up.
值得吗
Is it worth it?
为了我们家的安全吗
To ensure enough for my family's safety?
值得 阿巴瑞安人正遭到系统性清理
Yeah. Albar is being systematically cleansed.
我的家人们一半东躲西♥藏♥
Half of my family are in hiding.
一半亡命天涯
The others are on the run.
这是我能使我们团聚的唯一办法
This is my only chance to bring us back together.
你离开你的家人们来参加这次竞赛
So you left your family to do this?
我离开是为了救他们
I left my family to try and save my family.
他们告诉我 如果我赢了
They told me to. If I win,
我就能找到我的家人 拯救他们
I find them. Rescue them.
如果他们还活着的话
If they're alive to be rescued.
不管这里发生了什么 总比我在家好
Whatever happens here, it's a better chance than I had back home.
你让我也想念我的家人了
You're making me miss my family.
真的不容易
That's quite some achievement,
考虑到在我家 我爸常常逼疯我
considering my dad drives me bananas
而我妹妹希望我搬出去
and my sister's trying to get me to move out
所以她就能用我的房♥间了
so she can have my bedroom.
我昨天还见到他们
And I only saw them yesterday.
别不珍惜他们
Don't ever take them for granted.
你们看起来都很疲惫了
God, you all look shattered.
你们都该休息一下
You should all rest.
到的时候我会叫醒你们的
I'll wake you when we get there.
瑞恩
Ryan.
瑞恩
Ryan.
起来吧 孩子
Wake up, son.
我醒了 我醒了
I'm awake. I'm awake.
我们到家了吗
We home?
还没 该下船了 走吧
No. Time to get off the boat, come on.
你了解自己吗 艾普索
Have you seen yourself, Epzo?
我觉得你对雪茄的爱比对任何人的都多
I'd say you love that cigar more than you've loved any person.
你知道这东西有多珍贵吗
Have you any idea how rare and expensive these are?
阿尔索西亚人花半辈子才能做一支
It takes half an Althusian lifetime to make just one of these.
需要制♥作♥ 卷裹 陈放
To make them, roll them, age them,
之后 最有意思的地方
and then, and this is the best bit -
他们让它能自己点着
they make them self-lighting.
只需轻敲一下 它就会点燃
Just one click of the finger and it lights itself.
你想闻一下吗
Do you want a sniff?
这是你最接近胜利的一次了
Closest you'll ever get to victory.
有害健康
Bad for your health.
一堆废墟 也不知道是为谁建造的
Big set of ruins. Wonder who those were built for?
跟你有什么关系
Why do you even care?
那些人现在在哪里
Where are those people now?
为什么生命迹象如此之少 这些人都怎么了
Why are there so few signs of life? What happened to everyone?
再见
Bye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你已经输了 埃格斯特朗
You've already lost, Angstrom!
就这样让他们走了吗
We're just letting them go, are we?
我们怎么知道该做什么 去哪里
How do we know what to do, where to go?
首先 我们要确保能安全通过那片废墟
First thing we have to do is make it through those ruins safely.
这里到处充满能量
Because these readings are all over the place,
我也不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
那些太阳开始降落了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表