我说走的时候 明显是指跳 跳过来
When I said step, obviously I meant jump. Jump across.
我做不到
I can't do that!
你可以的 站起来 迅速跳
Of course you can. Stand up, quick jump.
快快 我会接住你的
Chop chop, I'll catch you.
我不行 我恐高啊
I don't know, I'm not great with heights.
啥
What?
这是我爸的公♥司♥
It's my dad's company.
-过来吧 -好吧
- Pop on over. - OK!
-我很特别 -是的
- I am special. - Yes, you are.
我很勇敢 我要跳了
I am brave, and I am going to jump.
此时不跳更待何时
No time like the present.
放开他
Let him go.
对不起
I'm sorry!
-如果要成事 -求你
- If you want something doing... - Please!
救命
Help!
老天
Oh, my God.
这腿肯定没以前长
These legs definitely used to be longer.
堤姆·肖 你给我站住
Tim Shaw, you stop right there.
-他脸上长满了牙 -我知道
- He's got a face of teeth! - I know.
交给我 放他走
I've got this. Let him go...
不然我就毁了这个
or I destroy this.
真的需要一件新大衣了
Really need a new coat.
这个
This.
你飞行舱上的召回装置
The recall from the pod you travelled in.
我把它拿出来了
I took it out.
没有这个 你回不了家
Without this, you can't get home.
看到没 现在慌了吧
Yeah, see, now you're worried.
如果我掉下去 它也会一起
If I fall, this falls with me.
然后你就被困住了
Then you're stuck.
-好了 -好了 走吧
- Yeah? - Yeah. Come on.
你怎么处理这些人类战利品
What do you do with them, your human trophies?
他们被陈列在我们的战利品室里
They're held in stasis in our trophy chambers,
处在生死边缘
on the cusp between life and death.
等着腐烂
Left to rot?
简直令人发指
How completely obscene.
他们不重要
They're not important.
我很重要的
I'm important.
如果我不阻止 你们就会一直这样做
If I don't stop you, your people will keep doing this.
把电路给我
Give me the circuit
不然我就引爆你朋友身上的炸♥弹♥
or I detonate the bombs placed in your friends.
又是武器
More weapons.
你的走狗在卡尔身上也放了吗
Did your pet put one in Karl too?
没必要
There was no need.
他被标记了 他是战利品
He was tagged, he is the trophy.
我猜也是
I thought as much. Right,
你引爆♥炸♥弹 我会毁了召回装置
you detonate the bombs, I'll destroy the recall.
所以我们要怎么做呢
So, what are we going to do?
你重接一下电线
Right, you rewired the house,
处理这边的事情 我爬上去
so you sort things out this end, I'll climb up.
我不想你去
I don't want you doing that.
格雷姆 瑞恩很危险 没时间争了
Graham, Ryan's in danger, we don't have time to argue.
准备好了给我个信儿
Give me the signal when you're ready.
-现在啵一个是不是不太好 -当然
- Is it wrong to be enjoying this? -Yes!
可怜的堤姆·肖
Poor Tim Shaw.
想当首领却不得不靠坑蒙拐骗
The wannabe leader who has to cheat
因为他知道他配不上
because he knows he's unworthy.
这就是为什么我知道你不会引爆♥炸♥弹
See, that's why I know you won't detonate.
不过你可以证明我错了
Although, you could prove me wrong
因为我们都擅长做最神奇的改变
cos we're all capable of the most incredible change.
我们能进化
We can evolve
但同时又能保持自我
while still staying true to who we are.
我们可以纪念自己的过去并选择自己的未来
We can honour who we've been and choose who we want to be next.
现在轮到你来选了 你怎么选
Now's your chance. How about it?
你是谁
Who are you?
棒 你能再问一遍真是太好了
Yes! I'm glad you asked that again.
一点肾上腺素加上少量愤怒
Bit of adrenaline, dash of outrage,
以及一点点恐慌 让我想起来了
and a hint of panic knitted my brain back together.
我很清楚我的身份
I know exactly who I am.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
致力于维护整个宇宙的公正
Sorting out fair play throughout the universe.
现在请你立即离开这颗星球
Now, please, get off this planet
趁你还有的选
while you still have a choice.
我选择胜利
I choose to win.
抱歉
Sorry.
我从我朋友体内移除了那些讨厌的小东西
I removed those nasty little things from my friends...
音速瑞士军刀
Swiss Army sonic,
还熔合了谢菲尔德钢铁
now with added Sheffield steel.
并且我把它们植回了你们体内
and I implanted them back in your creature.
你们转移的不仅是数据 还有实体
Your transference wasn't just data, it was physical.
你把一切都转回给你自己了
You got everything transferred to you,
包括五枚微型炸♥弹♥
including five tiny bombs.
你曾经有的选择 你这是咎由自取
You had a choice. You did this to yourself.
回家吧
Go home.
我很重要
I am important!
你无权这么做
You had no right to do that.
在我体内植入炸♥弹♥是吧
Put a bomb in me, would you?
趁现在 格雷姆
Now, Graham.
有效了
It's working!
别生我的气
Don't be cross with me.
我没生气 宝贝 没生气
I'm not cross, baby, I'm not cross!
答应我 你不会害怕
Promise me... you won't be scared.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
失去我以后
Without me.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace. Grace...
我今天想谈谈我认识的最伟大的女性
So, today I want to talk about the greatest woman I ever met.
聪明
Smart.
风趣
Funny.
有爱
Caring.
非常特别
Proper special.
我的奶奶
My nan.
因为...她死了
Because... she died.
先是我妈妈死于六年前 现在又是我奶奶
First me mum six years ago, and now me nan.
好人似乎总是不长命
It's like the best people get taken first.
我还有很多东西要向她学习
I had a lot to learn from her
并且我当时也是这么盼着的
and I were looking forward to that.
她总喜欢帮助他人 也因此而死
She died like she lived - trying to help other people.
我爱你 奶奶
I love you, Nan,
并且明天
and tomorrow,
我要为了你去那里
I'm going out there for you.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
-你♥爸♥说他会几点来 - 两小时前吧
- What time did your dad say he'd get here? - Two hours ago.
要是他答应会来
If he said he'll come...
他答应的可多了
He says a lot of things.
他一直都不特别靠谱
He's never been the best at being reliable.
他怎么可以不来
I mean, how can he not be here?
她是他妈妈啊
She's his mum.
她会想看到他的
She would've wanted him here.
我也希望他来
I want him here.
你们中的很多人认识格蕾丝都比我久
Lots of you knew Grace longer than me.
因此我不能站在这里 装出一副
So, I can't stand here and pretend
我对她知之甚详的样子
to know everything about her.
我不是她的第一任丈夫 但
I wasn't her first husband, but
她说 我还能凑合着当个二婚对象
she said I would do for a second attempt.
我只能跟你们谈谈我遇到的那个格蕾丝
I can only tell you about the Grace I met,
当时我以为自己命不久矣
when I thought I didn't have much time left.
格蕾丝向我证明生命中还有很多美好的事
The... the Grace that showed me life had more to offer.
并且
And...
要是她在这里 她会让我们别难过
And I know if she was here now, she'd tell us not to be so sad.
我仿佛都能听到她的声音
You see, I can hear her saying to me,
"格雷姆 我们度过了美妙的三年
"Graham, we had three glorious years,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表