你说你"即将成为"领袖
When you say "Soon to be" Leader,
你现在是什么 打杂小弟吗
what are you now, the office junior?
别激怒他啊
Don't wind him up!
今晚是我的挑战
Tonight is my challenge.
追踪并捕获被选上的人类战利品
Trace and obtain the selected human trophy.
-这是场狩猎 你是在打猎 -干得好
- It's a hunt. You're on a hunt. - Well done.
你那小脑袋为了想出这点应该都烧起来了吧
Your tiny mind must be burning with such effort.
-他刚是说我智商低吗 -挑战很简单
- Did he just say I had a small mind? - The challenge is simple.
我们的领袖随机选择一个人类
Our leaders randomly designate a selected human.
我被独自送来这里
I am sent here alone -
没有武器 没有协助
no weapons, no assistance.
我必须找到并抓获战利品
I must locate and obtain the trophy
并带着他凯♥旋♥而回
and return home with it, victorious.
这样一来我就会被提升为领袖
By doing this, I ascend to leader.
这就是斯坦扎的仪式
This is the ritual of the Stenza.
之前也发生过
And it's happened before.
拉胡的姐姐
Rahul's sister.
地球不是狩猎场
Earth is not a hunting ground.
使用权已授予
Access was granted.
不 没有 那是个误会
No, it wasn't! It was a misunderstanding.
使用权现在取消了 被我
Access revoked as of now, by me.
我刚注意到一件事 你不介意吧
Just to pick up on one thing. You don't mind, do you?
你说规则是
You said the rules were
没有武器 没有协助
no weapons, no assistance.
-没错 -那你怎么杀死他们的
- Correct. - How did you kill them?
那冰冻伤是怎么来的
What caused the ice burns?
我们斯坦扎族活在温度远低于此星球的地方
We Stenza live at temperatures far below this planet,
只要触碰到我的冰冷皮肤人类就会死
one touch of my cold skin will kill a human.
那这个超强力的采集线圈
So, this super-powered Gathering Coil right here,
你不应该用的 对不对
you're not meant to have it, are you?
-那生物无关紧要 -我不这么认为
- The creature is irrelevant. - I don't think it is!
我认为你偷偷让它先你一步
I think you smuggled it ahead of you.
它是在为你定位随机指定的人类
I think it located the randomly designated human for you.
我认为你破坏了规矩
I think you broke the rules.
你这领袖可真有前途
Some leader you're going to make.
提姆·肖是个蓝色大骗子
Tim Shaw is a big blue cheat!
好吧 你请便
OK, fine, have it!
-他在做什么 -完全传输
- What's it doing? - Total transference.
如果你搞完了 咱们就把话说清楚
If you've finished, let's be really clear,
你今晚不可能从地球带走任何人
you're not taking any human from Earth tonight.
现在就离开 否则我们会阻止你
Leave now or we're going to stop you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
该死 短距离传送 大大骗子
No! Short-range teleport! Double cheat!
他们去哪了
Where have they gone?
-去打猎了 -猎谁
- To hunt. - Hunt who?
不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我很特别
I am special.
我很特别
I am special.
-我有价值 -我有价值
- I am valued. - I am valued.
这世界上有个人需要我
Somebody out there wants me.
这世界上有个人需要我
Somebody out there wants me.
你睡得太晚了
You stay up too late, madam.
让你妈赶紧去睡
Let your mum get some sleep,
她为了你非常努力
she works very hard for you.
要知道 我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
Mind you, I like it that you call me.
不是每个外公都这么幸运
Not every grandad's this lucky!
黛西 亲爱的 我得挂了
Daisy, love, I've got to go now.
爱你
Love you loads.
你在干什...
What do you think you're...?
卡尔的电♥话♥直接转入语♥音♥信箱了
Karl's number's going straight to voicemail.
找到了 卡尔·赖特
Got him! Karl Wright,
云雀建筑公♥司♥的操作工
operator for Skylark Building Services.
我知道他们的建筑工地在哪儿 不远
I know where their site is, it ain't far.
格蕾丝 下个路口右转
Grace, next right, love!
丹尼斯 有人在往我的操作室爬
Dennis... there's someone climbing up to me cab.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯 是我 卡尔
Dennis?! Dennis, it's Karl!
当心 建筑工地入口
丹尼斯我需要帮忙 有人在我的塔吊上
Dennis, I need help! Somebody's on my crane!
卡尔是个起重机操作工 真是意料之内
Oh, great. Karl's a crane operator. He would be, wouldn't he?
它在那儿
It's over there.
还有那个家伙守在下面
And that creature's guarding the bottom of it.
格雷姆 格蕾丝 拿着这装置
Graham, Grace, need you to take this equipment
带这个工地上的所有人离开这里
and get everybody off this site.
不管你们怎么做 自己想办法
Don't care how, use your initiative.
别再回来了 明白了吗
Do not come back in, understand?
瑞恩 小娅 你们俩会搞机械吗
Ryan, Yaz, how are you with machinery?
恐高吗
And heights?
那个触手怪守着卡尔的塔吊
That tentacle-y thing is guarding Karl's crane,
我们上这台
so we go up this one.
我们上去了之后怎么办
What do we do when we get up there?
-别担心 我有办法 -真的吗
- Don't worry, I've got a plan. - Really?
等我到顶上就想到了
Well, I will have by the time we get to the top.
你可以吗
Are you all right with this?
如果你不行就不用勉强自己
Cos if it's a problem, you don't have to do it.
我要去 我可以的
I do. I can do this.
谢谢各位配合 我们要关闭整个工地
Thank you very much. Total site shutdown.
大家越快越好 拜托了
Quick as you can, please.
谢谢各位 重大电力问题 非常严重
Thank you. Major power issues, very serious,
紧急救援部门正在赶来
emergency services on their way.
紧急事态 请各位立刻离开工地
Off site immediately, please, matter of urgency!
你不能上来 请下去
You can't come up here. Turn around please!
快下去
Go on!
火车上的卡尔
Karl from the train.
爬上去过来 爬上去 走过来
Up and over! Up and OVER!!
你在逗我吧
You have got to be kidding.
我是有价值的 我是特别的
I am valued. I am special.
瑞恩 你还好吗
Ryan! You OK?
我有自信 实现我的目标 实现我的目标
I am confident, I achieve my goals. I achieve my goals.
危险 扶手损坏
我们做到了
We made it!
不不不 这儿也太高了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, it's way too high up here.
我们怎么办 你说你有计划
What's the plan? You said you'd have a plan.
就快有了 快了快了
Nearly, nearly, nearly...
有了
I got one!
我爬到这个塔吊臂上
I climb onto the arm of this crane,
你把这个吊臂转到卡尔那台旁边
you swing the arm round next to Karl's crane.
不 你在开玩笑吧
Oh, no, you're kidding.
卡尔走过来 你再把机臂转走
Karl steps across, you swing the arm away,
我再把他带回到这里
I get him back in here,
下去喝杯茶吃个煎蛋三明治
all back down for a cuppa and a fried egg sandwich.
我现在真想来个煎蛋三明治 简单吧
I'm really craving a fried egg sandwich. Simple, no?
-并不 -一步一步来 生活就是如此
- Not really. - All right, it's a work in progress, but so is life.
不会有事的 我从下面拿了这些
It'll be fine! Ooh! I got these downstairs.
肯定有个能用
One must work.
你们能搞懂怎么操作塔吊吧 去吧
You can figure out how to work a crane, right? Go!
真的 这也太高了
Yep, way too high.
格蕾丝 她明确说了别回来 这里不安全
Grace, she explicitly said not to come back. It's not safe.
快看 它想弄倒另外一架塔吊
Look, it's swapped cranes, it's trying to bring it down.
我们要阻止它
We have to stop it.
就是这把
That's the one.
进去了 好的
Get in. OK, so,
我们现在只要转动机臂接上那一架
now we just need to swing the arm round to meet that one.
这个是教学视频 准备好了吗
Right, I think this shows us. Ready?
活到老 学到老
Every day's a learning day!
反了 反了
Wrong way! Wrong way!
反了 反了
Wrong way... Wrong way!
我知道 别吵
I know! Shut up!
又见面了
Hiya... again!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
当吊臂并排的时候过来就行
When the arms line up, just step across.
我怎么过去啊
How am I supposed to get across there now?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表