神秘博士
第十一季 第十集[季终]
兰斯库·阿瓦·克罗斯之战
终于 我们的旅程将在此终结
Finally, this is where our journey stops.
你决定就是这里了吗
You're going to make THIS the place?
是时候了
It's time.
你已准备好了 德尔斐
You're ready, Delph.
我不觉得我准备好了
I don't think I am.
17年已经足够久
17 years is enough.
我培养你多年 就是为了此刻
This is what I've trained you for.
你叫它培养 我却觉得让我更疑惑
You call it training, I call it building doubt.
你每授予我一课
Every lesson that you've given me,
我就觉得我懂得越少
I feel like I've understood less,
而非更多
not more.
这就对了
Which is the point.
我们学得越多 越知道自己学识浅薄
The more we learn, the less we realise we know.
这是我们的信仰
This is our faith.
这是我们的存在
This is our existence.
造物主会主张世界不是为了被理解而存在
The Creator would contend - the world is not to BE understood.
只能被体验
Only experienced.
以及用我们的天赋建造
And built with our gift.
歌♥颂造物主的意志
Praise the Creator's will.
开始吧 德尔斐 用崇拜构塑我们的世界
Do this, Delph, and you shape our world in worship.
但如果我失败了
But if I fail,
如果这么多年后我还是做不到...
if I can't do it after all these years...
相信你自己
Trust in yourself.
现在 来吧
Now, come on.
让我看看 这么多年的征途没有白费
Show me our years of walking have not been wasted.
完成我们该做的 做只有我们能做到的
Fulfil what we are, what only WE can do.
发生了什么
What's happening?
现在停下 德尔斐
Stop, Delph, now.
这不可能
It's not possible.
这不可能 但这仍...
It cannot be, and yet...
3407年后...
这些系统像圣诞树一样到处都在亮
Those systems are lit up like a Christmas tree.
九次呼救 九次遇险信♥号♥♥
Nine cries for help, nine distress signals,
全都来自一个星球
all coming from the same planet.
不单是同一星球 是同一星球的同一区域
Not just the same planet, the same area of the same planet.
现在听好了 兰斯库·阿瓦·克罗斯星
Now, listen, Planet of Ranskoor Av Kolos.
兰斯库·阿瓦什么
Ranskoor Av what?
克罗斯
Kolos.
粗翻一下就是灵魂粉碎机
Roughly translated, means Disintegrator of the Soul.
-又是个吉利的地方 -塔迪斯报告说
- Another cheery one. - The TARDIS is reporting
那颗星球的大气层里
that the planet's transmitting
到处都充斥着猛烈的精神波
violent psychotropic waves throughout its atmosphere -
这种波会干扰你的大脑 扭曲现实
the type of waves that mess with your brain, distort reality,
让你的情绪变得极端
change moods to the extreme.
这些是神经稳定器 只要你戴着它
These are neural balancers. So long as you're wearing one,
它就会保证你不受精神波干扰
it should keep you immune to the waves.
但你们必须一直戴着它
But you must keep it on at all times.
如果它们丢了会怎么样
What happens if we lose them?
别弄丢
Don't lose them.
必须得我们去吗
And it has to be us, does it -
回应这颗星球的信♥号♥♥
answering the signals from this planet?
不 不必 但其他人都选择视而不见
No. Not at all. But everyone else has passed them by.
你觉得我们也要这么做吗
You think we should do the same?
我已经锁定了那星球表面的一艘飞船
I've locked onto a craft on the planet's surface.
出发
Here we go.
这就是发出遇险信♥号♥♥的飞船之一
This is one of the ships that sent a distress signal.
看起来像是被遗弃了
It looks pretty abandoned now.
冷冻睡眠舱
Cryo-sleep chambers,
远距离飞船
long-range craft,
武器库
weapons archive.
从外观看已经使用了很久
Been in service for a long time, by the looks of things.
但是谁发出的信♥号♥♥ 船员都去哪了
But who sent the signal? Where's the crew?
博士
Doctor?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
这是小娅 瑞恩和格雷姆
This is Yaz, Ryan, and Graham.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
我们乘坐它旅行
It's what we travel in.
看到没 正面的标识
See? The sign on the front,
我们会回应紧急呼叫
we respond to urgent calls.
你看起来像紧急呼叫
You look like an urgent call.
你叫什么
What's your name?
是他们派你们来的吗
Did they send you?
你说"他们"在指谁 这里的人吗
When you say "they", who do you mean? People from here?
还记得吗 我们刚到这里
Cos we've just arrived here, remember?
我们以前从没来过这颗星球
We've never been to this planet before.
所以我们不可能和他们一伙
So we CAN'T be with them.
不论他们是谁
Whoever they are.
你说得没错
That's right.
就你一个人吗
Now, is it just you?
还是有别的船员和你一起
Or is there any other crew with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我这是怎么了
What's happened to me?
我朋友会查看一下你的飞船
My friends are going to take a look round your ship,
如果可以的话
if that's OK.
看看你们能找到什么
See what you can find out.
我应该已经离开了
I should've left.
但你为什么没有
And why haven't you?
我记不起我的名字
I can't remember my name.
在我去外面之前我曾记得
I used to know, before I went outside.
我就不应该去外面
I should never have gone outside.
为什么 外面怎么了
Why? What happened outside?
战争
The battle.
你是谁 你怎么到这里的
Who are you? How did you get here?
我们刚刚还在聊
We've just been talking.
我们刚到这里
We just arrived.
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
我觉得这颗星球对你造成了坏影响
I think this planet is having a bad effect on you.
你能考虑戴上这个吗
Would you consider putting this on?
神经稳定器
Neural balancer.
它会帮助你平复思维
It'll help calm your mind.
请
Please.
戴上它
Put this on.
我觉得我找到了开关
I think I've found an "on" button.
你觉得这些人是谁
Who do you think that lot are, then?
我觉得这是剩下的那些人
I think this is the rest of them.
所以一共有四个人
So there's four in total.
他是指挥官
He's the commander.
可能是他干掉了自己的船员
Maybe he killed his own crew.
你可真是总往好地方想
Always one for the cheery option.
我们又不确定他们的生死
We don't know they're dead.
只是知道他们都不在这里
All we know is they're not here.
-是啊 -他正在适应神经稳定器
- Yeah. - He's taken the neural balancer.
我希望它能帮他重新想起什么
I'm hoping it'll restore something in his mind.
我看他挺崩溃的 博士
He looks pretty broken to me, Doc.
引擎是好的
Engine's fine.
电源也还能用
The power's still working.
这艘船没问题
The ship's fine.
他想走随时可以走 这说不通啊
He could've left whenever he wanted. It doesn't make sense.
他来了
Here he is.
帕特奇
Paltraki.
我的名字是帕特奇
My name is Paltraki.
很高兴认识你 帕特奇
Nice to meet you, Paltraki.
神经稳定器开始起作用了
Neural balancer kicking in?
别太勉强 它们起效慢 记忆会回来的
Don't push too hard. They work slowly. It'll come back.
那是什么
what is that?
我们能替你回复 需要我们接吗
We can answer it for you. Do you want us to activate it?
离开可视区域
Get out of the viewing line.
-照我说的做 孩子 -好的
- Do as I say, son. - OK.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表