你刚从房♥间飞逃出来 看起来非常害怕
You just ran really quickly out of a room looking really scared,
告诉我发生了什么
tell me exactly what's going on,
不要漏掉任何细节 不管有多奇怪
omitting no detail, no matter how strange.
一只巨大的蜘蛛刚冲破我浴缸
A giant spider just smashed through my bathtub
并带走了我的保镖 凯文
and took out my bodyguard, Kevin.
好的
Right.
非常简洁明了的总结 干得好
Very succinct summary. Well done.
你等在这里 和我的人在一起
You just wait here with my... people.
蜘蛛冲破了浴缸
A spider smashed through a bath.
好的
Right.
你就是那个人
You're that bloke.
是的
Yeah.
隔壁的房♥间已经被蜘蛛网淹没了
The room next door is covered in cobwebs.
-从上到下 -就像你邻居的房♥间一样
- Top to bottom. - Just like your neighbour's house.
什么
What?
城里面到处都有大蜘蛛危机
Big spider problem in this city right now, Yaz.
回家挺开心的吧
Glad to be home?
我正在找一位凯文
Looking for a Kevin.
-你看到它了吗 -超级近
- Did you see it? - Really close.
你看到了吗 你找到他了吗
Did you see it? Did you find him?
-凯文在哪 -我们得快速离开这个区域
- Where's Kevin? - We need to move out of this area, quick.
这里黑暗荒凉 蜘蛛喜欢这个地方
It's too dark, too deserted. Spiders love that.
-我们得去一个明亮拥挤的地方 -不不
- We need to go somewhere bright and busy. - No, no, no, no, no.
我们得离那玩意儿越远越好
We need to get as far away from that thing as possible.
-我同意 -我知道出口在哪
- I'm with him. - I know the way out.
-大家跟着小娅的妈妈 -我叫纳吉娅
- Everyone, follow Yaz's mum! - It's Najia.
等下 你们是谁
Wait! Who are you people?
给个建议兄弟 先跑路 后问问题
Word of advice, mate - run now, ask questions later.
情况不太好
Oh, that's bad.
我们刚刚从这条路来的
We just came in that way.
它们怎么能这么快速地织网
How have they done so many webs so fast?
别管了 先穿过去
Never mind that, let's just get through them.
这不可能 这是抗♥议♥
No, this can't be happening. This is a protest.
某种环保抗♥议♥对吧
One of those eco-protests, huh?
这不是蜘蛛干的 普通蜘蛛做不到
This isn't spiders. Spiders can't do that.
这些蜘蛛可以
These spiders can.
这些不是平常的蜘蛛网
Those aren't normal cobwebs.
它们知道我们在这里 想把我们封起来
They know we're here and they're trying to seal us in.
它们想把整个酒店变为蛛网
They're trying to make the whole hotel their web.
我们就是上面的苍蝇
And we're the flies.
我们不能走 我们得弄清楚它们的意图
We are not leaving. We have to find out why they're here
并且阻止事态继续发展
and stop them getting any further.
先得找个安全的地方 小娅的妈妈
We need to find a safe haven. Yaz's mum?
厨房♥
Kitchen?
带路
Lead on.
挺好的 这里就行
Ah, good. This'll do.
想一想 得快点 蜘蛛行动非常迅速
OK, thinking. Need to be quick, spiders are moving fast.
为什么这个酒店是蜘蛛异常活动的中心
Why is this hotel the epicentre of spider activity?
等一下 所有人都闭嘴
Wait! Nobody talk
直到你告诉我你们来这里干什么
until you tell me what you're all doing here.
蜘蛛 很多吗
Spiders. Plural?
非常多
Very plural.
-不好意思还没问你是谁 -你认真的吗
- Sorry, I don't know who you are. - Oh, really?
你应该是这个星球上唯一不知道我是谁的人吧
Cos you must be the only person on the planet that doesn't.
你是艾德·希兰吗 他是艾德·希兰吗
Are you Ed Sheeran? Is he Ed Sheeran?
现在艾德·希兰是热门话题 对吧
Everyone talks about Ed Sheeran round about now, don't they?
我不是艾德·希兰
I am not Ed Sheeran.
我是杰克·罗伯森 这家酒店是我的
I am Jack Robertson and this is my hotel.
众多优秀的连锁酒店中的一所
Just one hotel in an incredibly successful chain of hotels,
并且只是我商业履历的一小部分
which is just one small part of my business portfolio,
我的财富还是全球500强
as featured in Fortune Global 500.
你想起来了吗
Does that ring a bell?
我应该感到震惊吗 这很了不起吗
Should I look impressed now? Is that impressive?
他在竞选2020年的总统
He's running for president in 2020.
-艾德·希兰吗 -不是 他 罗伯森
- Ed Sheeran? - No! Him, Robertson. Aren't you?
我还没有明确宣布我的意向
Well, I haven't declared my intentions yet. But, look,
但我们现在在说蜘蛛
we're talking about spiders!
看到没 典型的政客 回避问题
See? Typical politician - avoiding the question.
我不是政客
I am not a politician,
我是一名商业家 知道如何管理事务
I'm a businessman and I know how to run things.
我听说你参选只是因为你非常恨特朗普
I've heard you're only running cos you've hated Trump for decades.
请你别提起那个名字
Please don't mention that name.
我刚刚被一只浴缸那么大的蜘蛛袭击
Look, I was just attacked by a spider the size of a bathtub,
这全都是她的错
and it's all her fault!
我告诉过你了 我什么都不知道
I told you. I know nothing about this.
妈妈别跟他说话 他把你开除了
Mum, don't even talk to him. He fired you!
什么 他不能 你不能
What? He didn't! You didn't.
你开掉了小娅的妈妈 肯定当不上总统
You can't be president if you fire Yaz's mum!
-纳吉娅 -我讨厌蜘蛛
- Najia. - I hate spiders.
-恐惧症的那种 -我也是
- Phobia hate. - Oh, man, me too!
而且现在外面有一大堆
And there's loads knocking about right now.
我不会让它们生活在我的酒店里
I will not have them in my hotel.
我是说 你在竞选总统
I mean, you're running for president,
这可能是一次暗♥杀♥ 也许就是针对
it could be espionage, you know, targeted directly...
-俄♥国♥人针对你干的 -有可能
- At you by Russians! - That's possible.
有很多人都想暗♥杀♥我
There are a lot of people that would like to see me dead.
-挺奇怪的哈 -看到没
- Funny, that. - See!
他们不需要巨大的蜘蛛来做这件事
They don't need giant spiders.
只需要在你枕头下放一只小小的毒蜘蛛就行
They'd just pop a tiny poisonous one on your pillow.
请你再也不要说这样的话了
You've really got to stop saying stuff like that.
-我们现在怎么办 -你们为什么问她
- So, what do we do? - Why are you asking her?
-因为她是这里的老大 -谁说的
- Cos she's in charge, bro. - Says who?
我们说的
Says us!
你们是怎么认识的
How do you all know each other?
妈妈 你能安静一会吗
Mum, can you shut up a second?
好了 我们需要做两件事
Right, we need two things -
拿来酒店的图纸然后抓只蜘蛛
plans of the hotel and a captive spider.
我可不要接近蜘蛛
I'm not getting near the spider.
我真的不喜欢这样
I really don't like this.
我不想做这事
I don't want to do this.
受不了 好吧 格雷姆 深呼吸
I can't stand it. Come on, Graham. Deep breaths, son.
抱歉伙计 别管我
Sorry, mate, don't mind me.
别别 走啊 你继续啊
No, no, go on. You carry on.
走开 快啊 走开
Stay away. Go on, stay away.
这里什么都没有
Nothing to see here.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
快点 走开
Go on, get away.
抓到了
Got you!
你还真不紧不慢的
You took your time.
一二三 抬
One, two, three, lift.
-格雷姆 -什么
- Graham! - What?
你身后
Behind you!
哎呀 快跑
Right, leg it!
快点 快啊
Faster! Come on!
好了 酒店蓝图 来看看
Now, hotel plans. Let's see.
这肯定不准确
That can't be accurate -
上边都没标注我的紧急安全屋
it doesn't even have my panic room marked on it.
今天之前有过蜘蛛问题吗 纳吉娅
Any issues with spiders before today, Najia
这里或是在家里
here or at home?
-我家吗 -你的一位邻居有蜘蛛问题
- My home? - One of your neighbours had a spider problem.
两个地方的关联点就是你
The link between both places is you.
我就知道
I knew it!
我要起诉你到死 纳蒂亚
And I'm going to litigate you until your last breath, Nadia.
是纳吉娅 我什么都没做过
It's Najia. And I've done nothing.
-你确定吗 -抱歉 你是谁
- Are you sure? - Sorry, but who are you?
你怎么认识我女儿的
How do you know my daughter?
为什么我以前从没见过你
Why have I never met you before?
现在不是时候
Oh, not now!
就是时候 这不是什么难题
Yes, now. It's not a difficult question.
-答案可能比较长 -我有时间
- It is a bit of a long answer. - Well, I've got time.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表