Power's drained right down to the Foundation levels.
地基层有什么
What's down in the Foundation levels?
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
查理 你在这儿干什么
Charlie, what are you doing up here?
-对不起 朱迪 -他跟我一起的
- Sorry, Judy. - He's with me.
他是和我们一起的
And he's with us.
这些是咔宝最初的平面图
And they are the original plans for Kerblam.
你拿着这些干什么
What are you doing with those?
这可是公♥司♥的文物 是你干的吗
Those are company artefacts. Was this down to you?
这儿有个更紧急的问题
More urgent question.
如果一切都是自动化的
If everything's automated
而且电也断了 为什么这个机器人还在运行
and all the power's shut down, why is that robot still active?
好问题 大家到我背后
Good question. Back behind me, everyone.
错误报告 错误报告
Error reported. Error reported.
-查理 别 -我能处理
- Charlie, don't. -I can look at it.
错误报告 错误报告 检查中
Error reported. Error reported. Investigating.
-查理 -检查中 -博士 快行动
Charlie! Investigating. Investigating. Doctor, do something.
我在尝试 这个受体代码在不断波动
I'm trying. The receptor codes are fluctuating!
你还好吗 深呼吸 你现在安全了
Are you all right? Deep breaths, now, you're safe.
这从来没有在任何机器人上发生过
This has never happened before with any of the robots.
你错了 丹·库伯失踪的时候
You're wrong. When Dan Cooper went missing,
有三个这样的机器人
there were three of those,
穿着邮差的制♥服♥ 在架子间游荡
dressed in those Postmen uniforms, walking the shelving.
-他们在追我 -这不可能
- They came after me. - That's not possible.
递送机器人从不离开分派中心
The delivery bots never leave Dispatch.
我们会知道的 系统会通知我们的
We'd know, the system would tell us.
我请你别太相信你的系统
I would respectfully suggest that you can't trust your system.
我们重返光明了
And we're back online.
但是这上面的受体细胞都被炸飞了
But the receptor cells on this are all blown out.
博士 小心点
Hey, Doc, be careful.
就好像系统突然把它的全部能量
It's as if the system suddenly channelled all its energy
都输送给了这一个好队友
into this one single TeamMate.
-系统在攻击我们 就好像系统出了故障
- The system's attacking us. - It's like the system's gone rogue.
它当然是出了故障
Of course it's gone rogue.
没有人会故意这么做
Nobody would do any of this deliberately.
要是让我发现你在说谎
If I ever find out that you're lying...
我在这里工作了这么多年
I have worked for years
就为了让咔宝有更多的人力支持
to make Kerblam more of a People-Powered Company.
我一直所做的就是带像查理这样
My career has been about bringing people like Charlie here.
需要第二次机会的人过来
People who need a second chance.
不是吗
Haven't I?
是真的 她是我们大多数人在这儿的原因
It's true. She's the reason most of us are here.
她挑选了所有的工人
She selects all the workers.
我们欠她许多
We owe her a lot.
我之前从没见过斯莱德的这些文件
I've never seen these papers of Slade's before now.
这些名字 扎夫 贾克斯 基内洛
Those names, Zaff, Jax, Chinello,
还有其他人 系统上显示他们都在工作
the others, they're active on the system.
根据系统 他们都还活着并在工作
According to the system, they're still alive and working.
这里有一万人
There are 10,000 people here.
我无法监测所有人
I can't keep track of them all.
那我们怎么办 博士
So what do we do, Doctor?
如果我能拿到原始代码的副本
If I could get a copy of the original code,
我就能黑进系统 分离出升级部分
I could hack in, isolate the upgrades
并查出它的目的
and see what it's up to.
那你需要咔宝1.0版
So you need Kerblam version 1.0.
这可是老古董了 对吧
That'd be hundreds of years old, wouldn't it?
我觉得我们有办法
I think we can help with that.
咔宝投递机器人
Kerblam Delivery Bot.
1.0版 也叫转转宝
Version 1.0! Also known as Twirly.
我觉得我们不该拿 如果斯莱德先生发现
I don't think we should do this. If Mr Slade finds out...
我来对付斯莱德
Leave Slade to me.
我们得赶在好队友巡逻前
Let's just hurry up before the TeamMates come on their patrol.
来吧 转转宝
Here we go, Twirly.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you.
好可爱 对吧
Quite cute, isn't it?
-还挺复古的 -他确实上年纪了
- It's kind of retro. - Well, he is getting on a bit.
我就喜欢有点复古
I love a bit of retro.
凯拉·艾罗
Kira Arlo.
我就是 抱歉 没听到你们过来
Hi. Yes. Sorry, I didn't hear you there.
我沉浸在自己的世界里了
I was in my own little world.
-你是出色的员工 凯拉·艾罗 -我吗
- You are an exceptional worker, Kira Arlo. - Am I?
我们很高兴通知你
We're thrilled to reveal
你是今日的最佳员工
you've been designated Employee Of The Day.
天哪 我都不知道还有这种奖
Oh, wow, I didn't even know there was such a thing.
为表彰你的工作 咔宝为你准备了礼物
And in recognition of your work, Kerblam has a gift for you.
礼物
A gift?
跟我们来
Come with us.
选择这些商品的客户也买♥♥了耳塞
Customers who selected these items also bought ear mufflers,
削笔刀和可乐瓶
pencil sharpeners and cola bottles.
请说"购买♥♥" 马上为您预定
Say yes now to order these three
三件中最便宜的两款
for the price of the cheapest two.
-不买♥♥ -谢谢 已保存您的选项偏好
- No. - Thank you! I've stored your preferences.
记住 如果您需要 咔宝宝宝...
And remember - if you want it, Kerblaaa...
没电了
It's out of juice.
它要充满电我才能拿到代码
It needs a big recharge before I can access the code.
维修间 所有东西都在那
Maintenance store, there's everything there.
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
博士 我刚收到通知
Doctor, I've just had a notification
有一个打包工人不见了
that one of the workers from Packing has gone missing.
她的脚环信♥号♥♥从系统里消失了
Her GroupLoop's disappeared right off the system.
叫做凯拉·艾罗
Name of Kira Arlo.
什么 凯拉 我们得找到她
What? Kira? We have to find her.
我记得你说有人失踪时
I thought you said the system didn't notify you
-系统不会通知你 -但现在它通知了
- when someone went missing. - Well, it didn't until now.
好像是故意告诉我们的
It's like it's sending us a deliberate message.
系统知道我们在查它了
It knows we're onto it.
最后记录她信♥号♥♥的地方是哪
Where was her signal last recorded?
分派中心
Um... Dispatch.
不可能 那里是禁止进入的
That's not possible. No people are allowed down there.
分派中心 在地基层对吧
Dispatch? Foundation levels, right?
-电力都被调到那里了 -我们怎么过去
- Where the power was draining down to. - How do we get to her?
不行 那里是全自动的 没有路下去
You can't. It's fully automated. There's not even a route down.
但她肯定找到了下去的方法
But she must've got down there somehow.
你去忙机器人的事
You get what you need from that robot.
小娅 查理 跟我来
Yaz, Charlie, come with me.
-我们会找到凯拉 -等等你要怎么下去
- We'll find Kira. -Hang on, how are you going to get down there?
我对这种地方了如指掌
I know how these places work.
分派中心
准备好把今天的事儿贴在规则一旁边
Get ready to stick it to Rule Number One!
-你上一份工作做过这事吗 -做过一次
- You did this in your last job? - Yeah. Once.
-怎么样 -非常糟
- How did it go? - Really badly.
扭了脚踝 还得到了严重警告
Sprained ankle and a final warning.
来吧 我们得找到凯拉
Come on. We have to find Kira.
我得告诉你们 我四肢不协调
I should let you know I have a coordination problem.
不是很严重 但会让生活变得很有趣
Not super serious, but you know, makes life really interesting.
令人沮丧 还很困难 尤其是这种情况
And frustrating. And difficult. Especially at moments like this.
你们不用来 我能自己找到凯拉
You don't have to come. I can find Kira on my own.
老兄 我们可不是这么办事的
Mate, that's not how we roll.
对吧 小娅
Is it, Yaz?
对
Nope.
我们都要去
We're all in.
分派中心 我们来了
Dispatch, here we come!
到了 凯拉
Here you are, Kira.
谢谢
Thanks!
抱歉 这是哪里
Sorry, what's this?
请自便 别客气
Make yourself at home.
你确定吗 我们不会出事吧
You sure about this? We'll be safe, won't we?
肯定不会 货物就很安全啊
Definitely. I mean, the parcels are safe.
我们现在就只是货物
We're just parcels now.
但货物有气泡膜包着呢 起保护作用
But the parcels get wrapped in bubble wrap. To protect them.
保护它们什么
From what?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表