这是阴谋
It's a conspiracy.
你知不知道我丈夫说对的时候有多讨厌
Do you have any idea how annoying it is when my husband's right?
听着 我之前从没下来过
Look, I've never even been down here.
我都搞不明白这情况
It doesn't even add up.
我明白
It does for me.
JLR废品处理
JLR Disposal.
JLR负责我们实验室的垃圾处理
JLR takes the waste from our lab,
我们失败的实验和蜘蛛残骸
our aborted experiments and our spider carcasses.
它们都到了这里
And they're all in there!
你的蜘蛛残骸在有毒垃圾堆里
Your spider carcasses in his toxic waste.
不是我的错 我不知道蜘蛛残骸的事
Not my fault. I didn't know anything about spider carcasses!
你当然不知道 你什么都不知道
Of course you didn't. You don't know anything.
你就是想逃避责任
You just avoid taking any responsibility.
我在想我们那些被叫停的实验
I'm running through our work, stuff we shut down.
"生化改造蜘蛛 更强蛛丝与生命力"
"Spiders bio-engineered for stronger cobwebs, prolonged life..."
因为蜘蛛可以一直生长
Because spiders can keep growing...
只要它们还活着
as long as they live.
是不是我们的垃圾里有我们以为已死
What if our waste included something that we thought was dead,
但其实还活着的蜘蛛
but was still just alive?
这些垃圾提供了足够的食物生存
And with enough food in all that waste to survive
还有足够的毒性使其发生变异 并且...
and enough toxicity to mutate and...
持续生长
to keep on growing.
我不知道她希望我们带回什么
I don't know what she expects us to bring back.
格雷姆
Graham.
我读了信
I read the letter...
我爸的信
From my dad.
他说他很抱歉
He said he's sorry for not being there...
没在我身边
for me...
没在我们身边
for us,
没在奶奶身边
for Nan.
是啊
Yeah.
他想重新回到我们生活中
He wants us to reconnect.
说我现在可以和他一起住
Says that I can live with him now,
因为他是我的正当家人
being that he's my proper family.
-好吧 -我不喜欢他这么说
- Right. - I don't like that he put that.
"正当家人"
"Proper family."
他一点都不正当
He's not proper.
-瑞恩 -怎么
- Ryan. - What?
你检查天花板了吗
Did you check the ceiling?
没有
No.
我也没有
Neither did I.
我们知道怎么回事了
We've found out what's going on...
宴会厅有只超大的蜘蛛
Massive spider in the ballroom!
有多大
How massive?
和一辆大货车一样
The size of a large van.
那真是非常巨大
Wow, that is MASSIVE.
那肯定是蛛母 其他的是小孩
It must be the mother and the rest are the babies.
有些留在了这里 有些去了城里
Some stayed here, some went out into the city,
它们的信息素扰乱了蜘蛛的生态系统
their pheromones disrupting the spider eco-system,
导致其他蜘蛛行为异常
causing other spiders to behave abnormally.
没错 纳吉亚 关键点不是你
Of course! Najia, you were never the link.
而是你的同事 安娜
Your colleague, Anna.
如果她身上也有相同的信息素
What if she had the same pheromones on her,
无意间召唤了一只
accidentally calling out to a spider
从这家酒店出去猎食的蜘蛛
that had gone out hunting from this hotel?
那所有这些蜘蛛 都会回应那个召唤
All these spiders, answering the same call.
因为所有生物都被相同的本能驱使
Because in the end, every living thing has the same instinct -
回家
to come back home.
真感人
That's very touching.
但我的酒店蜘蛛泛滥 它们需要被清除
But there's a plague in my hotel and it needs to be fixed.
带我们去你的安全屋
Show me your panic room.
看起来像银行保险库
It looks like a bank vault.
我的避难宫殿
My lockdown palace.
我的每家酒店都有一间 以防万一
I have one in every hotel, just in case it's needed.
这里还没完工 但能用
Not finished yet, but still.
盒子里都是什么
What's in the boxes?
食物 水 娱乐系统
Food, water, entertainment system...
一本书
a book.
如果有必要 我能在这生存六个月
I could survive in here for six months if I needed to.
而且我有一大堆武器
And I've got a huge stash of weapons,
够我们大家用
enough for all of us.
一人两把枪
Enough for two guns apiece.
-老兄 她不会喜欢 -不 我不喜欢
- Oh, mate, she's not going to like that. - No, I'm not.
-你不能射杀那些生物 -早告诉你了
- You are not shooting those creatures. - Told you.
-它们变异了 -是你引起的变异
- They're mutants. - Caused by you.
你的尸体 女士 不是我的
Your carcasses, lady. Not mine.
无论发生了什么 它们都是
Whatever happened, there are living,
活着并呼吸着的生物
breathing organisms out there
所以我们要尊重它们
and we treat them with dignity. So
这是接下去的计划
here's what we're going to do.
-射杀它们 -我们不会射杀它们
- Shoot them! - We're not going to shoot them!
你们怎么回事 这国家怎么回事
What's wrong with you people? What is wrong with this country?
为什么你们不能像正常人一样
Why don't you do what normal people do?
拿起枪 像文明人一样开枪呢
Get a gun, shoot things, like a civilised person!
因为我有个更好的主意
Because I've got a much better idea.
蜘蛛们在这家酒店寻找食物
Spiders are roaming this hotel searching for food.
我们要用食物把它们引来这里
We're going to lure them in here with the promise of food,
然后再去宴会厅解决蛛母
then deal with the spider mother in the ballroom.
伊迪丝·沃顿[美国女作家]都不敢这么写
that sounds like the best novel Edith Wharton never wrote.
等它们到这了 该怎么办
Once they're in here, what happens?
我们把它们关在这 并隔离它们
We shut them in and isolate them.
你要让蜘蛛占领我的安全屋
You're going to let spiders use my panic room?
它们应该有个人道且自然的死亡
They deserve a humane, natural death.
开枪更快
Shooting's quicker.
你打算怎么引它们过来
So how are you going to lure them?
蜘蛛通过振动寻找食物
Spiders gravitate to their food through vibration.
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
简单
Easy.
辣子 对吧
Raze. Am I right?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
小娅 你真是太逊了
Yaz, you're so uncool right now.
《Know Me From》- Stormzy
谢菲尔德最酷炫的诡姆说唱电台
Sheffield's sickest grime station!
去吧 你们这些恶心的家伙
Go on, you disgusting things.
你敢相信它们真的冲着音乐去了吗
Can you believe they're actually moving towards that music, eh?
严禁入内
好样的
Yeah, baby.
就是这样
Yeah. That's it.
看见这枪了吗 知道谁是老大了吧
See this? That's who's in charge now.
没错
Yeah.
我竟然在和蜘蛛说话
I'm talking to spiders.
你们仨 去按♥摩♥室
You three, into the spa.
尽量拿上所有精油
Get every bottle of essential oils that you can.
我们要怎么做 用按♥摩♥使它们屈服吗
What are we going to do - spa it into submission?!
差不多 舞厅门口见
Pretty much! Meet you outside the ballroom.
所以你们两个是不是
So, are you two...?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
这蜘蛛真大
Very big spider.
我们拿什么对付它
What have we got?
薄荷和茶树油 用水稀释过了
Peppermint and tea tree oil, diluted with water.
蜘蛛驱除剂
Spider repellent.
我希望这个能把它赶出去
I'm hoping this will help us herd it out.
你要我们把一只巨型蜘蛛赶出去
You want us to herd out a giant spider?
他们在攻击人类
They're attacking people.
等一下
Stop a second!
你们看到了吗
Can you see that?
它长得太大了
It's grown too big.
她快要窒息了
She's suffocating.
她长太大了 难以有效地进行呼吸
She's got too big to breathe efficiently.
光是在这里移♥动♥就耗尽了
Even moving around in here, it's using up what little oxygen
她能摄入的一点点氧气
she can absorb.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表