神秘博士
第十一季 第三集
罗莎
*我今早起来 满心自♥由♥*
*I woke up this morning with my mind set on freedom*
阿♥拉♥巴马州蒙哥马利
1943年
*我今早起来 满心自♥由♥*
*I woke up this morning with my mind set on freedom...*
你
Hey, you!
你不能从这边走
You don't go that way.
那不是有色人种能走的
That way's not for coloureds.
下车 去后门上车
Get off, go round to the back and get on there.
那边才是你的上车口
That's your entrance.
你知道规矩的
You know that.
我不觉得有必要下车后再去后面上车
I don't see the need for getting off, then back on there.
特别是门口台阶都站满人的时候
Not when there's folks standing in the stepwell.
我要怎么从那里挤进来
How am I going to squeeze on there?
如果你不从后门上车
If you ain't going through that back door,
你就从我的车上下去
you're getting off my bus.
先生 放开我
Sir, let me go.
请不要这么做 住手
Please don't do that. Stop!
白人专座
你最好不要打我
You better not hit me.
滚出那扇门
Get out that door!
等等 停下
Hey, hold on, stop!
十二年后
1955年
差一点
Nearly.
-谢菲尔德 -差不多 很近了
- Sheffield? - Almost. Really close.
所以不是谢菲尔德了
So not Sheffield, then?
你是故意这么做的 对吧
You're doing this deliberately, aren't you?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
如果是跟我 我可什么都没碰
If it's me, I haven't touched anything.
我在跟塔迪斯说话 因为咱都试了九回了
I'm talking to the TARDIS, cos this is our ninth attempt.
是第十四回 你控制不了这玩意儿吧
14th. You can't control this thing, can you?
你说什么 我当然能 大部分时候都行
Excuse me! Yes, I can. Most of the time.
只是有时 比如现在 它自己有主意
Just sometimes, like now, it has a mind of its own.
那我们现在实际在哪
So where are we, actually?
地球 美国
Earth, United States.
1955年 蒙哥马利 阿♥拉♥巴马州
1955, Montgomery, Alabama.
如果我解读得没错的话
If I'm reading this properly.
新的显示方式 我还在研究中
New displays - still figuring them out.
1955年 猫王 我们能见猫王吗
1955?! Elvis, could we see Elvis?
他这周貌似是在纽约
I think he's in New York this week.
我可以给他打个电♥话♥
I could give him a call.
你不可能有猫王的电♥话♥
You haven't got Elvis's phone number.
别告诉别人我借了他一部手♥机♥
Don't ever tell anyone I lent him a mobile phone.
那是什么
What's that?
亚创能量的痕迹吗
Traces of Artron energy?
我们该知道亚创能量是什么吗
Should we know what Artron energy is?
塔迪斯就是靠这种能量驱动的
It's the same type of energy the TARDIS runs off.
这里不应该出现亚创能量的痕迹
There really shouldn't be traces of Artron energy here,
除非是我们的 但又不是
unless they're ours, which they're not.
而现在你想去查查看了
And now you want to check it out.
我是应该去
Yeah, I should.
就看一眼 要悄悄的 历史可是很脆弱的
Quick look, but quietly. History is very delicate.
咱们要一起
We stick together.
五十年代的真实生活
Real-life 1950s.
时间旅行太棒了
Time travel is awesome!
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你掉了这个
You dropped this.
把你脏兮兮的黑手从我妻子身上拿开
Get your filthy black hands off my wife.
-停下 -先生 请退后一步
- Stop! - Sir, please take a step back.
你还好吧 瑞恩
You OK, Ryan?
我只是想还给她手套
I was just trying to give her back her glove.
-这是你家孩子吗 -他其实是我孙子
- Is this your boy? - He's my grandson, actually.
-你的什么 -我孙子
- Your what? - My grandson.
你们不是这里的人
You ain't from around here.
我们不想惹什么麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
我不知道你们来的地方是什么样的
I don't know how it goes where you folks are from,
但你家孩子
but your boy,
如果他碰了蒙哥马利的白人女性
he'll be swinging from a tree with a noose for a neckerchief
他会被吊死在树上
if he touches a white woman in Montgomery.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?!
有什么问题吗 斯蒂尔先生
There a problem here, Mr Steele?
走开 走 走开
Step away now. Go ahead, step away.
-是你的朋友吗 -不是 先生
- These friends of yours? - No, sir.
我只是正巧午休
Just on my lunch break.
想着我能帮忙解开一些误会
Wondering if I can help out with any misunderstanding.
我想您的西装明天就能好
Oh, I believe your suit will be ready tomorrow.
衣服改得正合适 先生
The alterations going to make it look just right, sir.
我们走 莉琦
Let's go, Lizzie.
-你疯了吗 -他扇了我
- Are you crazy? - He slapped me!
你都不看报纸的吗
Don't you read the newspapers?
你知道他们对小爱默特·提尔做了什么
You know what they did to young Emmett Till.
我们是外地的
We're from out of town.
爱默特·提尔也是 从北边来这里度假
So was Emmett Till, on vacation from the north.
在密西西比州同一位白人女性说了几句话
Couple of words to a white woman in Mississippi,
之后
and the next thing,
人们就在河边发现了他的尸体
they find his body in the river.
你也想那样吗
You want that to be you?
不想
No.
你母亲养育你时没教你讲礼貌吗
Did your mother raise you with no manners?
我只接受 "不想 女士"
I will take a "No, ma'am".
不想 女士
No, ma'am.
-你们一起的 -是的
- You all together? - Yes.
我们真的很感激你 这位小姐...
We're very grateful, Miss...
是夫人
Mrs.
帕克斯 罗莎·帕克斯
Parks, Rosa Parks.
-不可能吧 -你一定是在开玩笑
- No way! - You're kidding.
太棒了 罗莎·帕克斯
Brilliant! Rosa Parks!
很高兴见到你 罗莎·帕克斯 超级粉丝
Lovely to meet you, Rosa Parks. Big fan.
不好意思
Excuse me?
蒙哥马利的超级粉丝
Big fan... of Montgomery.
我是... 我们就是来玩的
I am... We are just visiting.
有什么能推荐给我们这样的游客的吗
Recommend anything for tourists like us?
我建议在你们发现自己被卷入
I recommend you get yourselves the hell out of Alabama
脱不开身的麻烦前赶快离开阿♥拉♥巴马州
before you find yourselves in trouble you can't get out of.
天 你们能相信吗 真的罗莎·帕克斯
Oh, my God, can you believe it? Actual Rosa Parks!
很好
Amazing.
同时也是个问题
Also, a problem.
她的周围全是亚创能量的痕迹
Registering traces of Artron energy all around her.
为什么会这样
Why is that?
不行
No.
力场护盾
Force shields?
你想吃什么
咱们小学时都是罗莎·帕克斯班的
We were in Rosa Parks class in primary.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
所有四到六年级的班级
All the Year 4, 5 and 6 classes
都是以励志名人命名的
were named after inspirational people.
她是公交上的那个女人 对吧
She's the bus woman, right?
你得记得她做了什么吧
You do remember what she did.
记得 第一个开公交的黑人女性
Yeah, first black woman to ever drive a bus.
-不是 瑞恩 -什么
- No, Ryan! - What?
你奶奶听了得气活过来
Your nan would have a fit right now.
你怎么可以都进了以那位女性命名的班级
How could you have been in a class
却不知道她是谁呢
named after the woman and not know who she is?
她是美国人
She's American.
她拒绝在一辆种族隔离的公交上
She refused to give up her seat
给一位白人乘客让座
on a segregated bus to a white passenger,
并因此被逮捕
and got arrested for it.
由此引发了蒙哥马利的一场抵♥制♥公交运动
Her arrest started a boycott of the buses in Montgomery.
或是将要引发
Or rather, will start.
今天是周三 1955年11月30号♥
Today is Wednesday, November 30th, 1955.
明天 罗莎拒绝让座
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表