that one must be to stop this world and your world
有接触
from ever touching!
等下 但这意味着这个世界是危险的
Wait, but that means that this world is dangerous.
但这里怎么会危险
But how can it be dangerous?
另外 哪来的力量复♥制♥出这样的世界
Also, what even has the power to create a copy world like this?
除非
Unless...
不可能
No actual way!
什么不可能
No actual way, what?
我跟你们说过孤间吧
I've told you about the Solitract, right?
-这词我真没听过 -孤间
- Literally never heard the word before. - Solitract?
孤间 这是一个理论 一个神话
Solitract! It's a theory, a myth,
一个我奶奶以前常给我讲的睡前故事
a bedtime story my gran used to tell me.
-你居然有奶奶 -我有七个奶奶
- You had a grandmother? - I had seven!
但我最爱的五奶奶
But Granny Five, my favourite,
曾跟我讲孤间的事
used to tell me about the Solitract.
因为在一切开始时 早于时间 早于万物
Cos in the beginning - pre-time, pre-everything -
所有的规则元素 一切基础
all the laws and elements and nuts and bolts
都存在于一处
of the universe were there.
光 物质 数学 所有一切
Light, matter, maths, and so on.
但是它们无法♥正♥常相处
But they couldn't fit together properly,
因为孤间存在于其中
because the Solitract was there.
那这个孤间是什么
So what is the Solitract?
一种意识 一股能量
A consciousness, an energy.
我们的宇宙无法在有孤间能量的情况下运作
Our reality cannot work with Solitract energy present.
宇宙的最基本概念会被破坏
The most basic ideas of the universe just get ruined.
把它想成是一个长水痘的小孩子
Think of it like a kid with chicken pox -
核辐射式水痘
nuclear chicken pox -
小孩想要融入 却总是感染其他人
who wants to join in but always ends up infecting everyone else.
有孤间存在我们的宇宙就无法运转
Our universe cannot work with the Solitract in it.
你奶奶把这个当做睡前故事跟你讲吗
Your gran told you this as a bedtime story?
只有在我睡不着觉的时候
Only when I had trouble sleeping.
那我们的宇宙做了什么
So, what did our universe do?
它成功把孤间放逐到了一个孤立的
It managed to exile the Solitract to a separate,
无法触碰之地
unreachable existence.
孤间位面
The Solitract plane!
突然一下子 所有事物都合理了
And suddenly, everything makes sense.
宇宙终于能够正常运转
The universe could finally work
因为孤间被剔除了
because the Solitract had been removed.
等下
Hang on.
你是说我们现在是在孤间位面里吗
Are you saying we're now on the Solitract plane?
我希望不是 但我觉得是
I wish I wasn't but I think I am.
我害怕 你害怕吗
I'm scared. Are you scared?
我可被吓坏了
I'm genuinely terrified!
这是个被分离放逐的宇宙 还是个意识体
This is a separate exiled universe that is also a consciousness.
五奶奶是这么说的
That's what Granny Five said.
一个有意识的宇宙
A conscious universe.
她还说二♥奶♥奶是扎贡人的秘密特工
She also said that Granny Two was a secret agent for the Zygons.
不过这个似乎被她说中了
But she seems bang on with this one.
但为什么
But why?
为什么孤间复♥制♥了你的星球
Why has the Solitract copied your world,
包含了格蕾丝和特雷娜
including Grace and Trine,
还创造了一个通向我们宇宙的门
and built a doorway to our universe?
你这么说的话 感觉像是个陷阱
When you put it like that, it sounds like a trap.
你在挪威做什么
What are you doing in Norway?
是博士的飞船
It's the Doc's ship.
你肯定会喜欢的 格蕾丝
Oh, you'd love it, Grace.
那是个老式警♥察♥亭 里边是大型太空飞船
It's this old police box, and inside it's like a massive spaceship.
它可以去任何时空
It goes everywhere and anywhere.
她那晚说的是实话
She was telling the truth that night.
你记得一切 对吗
You remember everything, right?
我当然记得一切
Course I remember everything.
我去过异星球了 格蕾丝
I've been to an alien planet, Grace.
我啊
Me!
我还见到了罗莎·帕克斯
And I've met Rosa Parks.
-罗莎·帕克斯 -对啊
- Rosa Parks?! - I know!
听起来没有我你过得也不错
Sounds like you're doing fine without me.
我很迷惘 格蕾丝
I'm lost, Grace.
我想你
I miss you.
我这一生都在寻找你
All my life, I was looking for you.
然后我找到了你 我好幸福
Then I found you and I was so happy.
咱俩都一样
That makes two of us.
然后我失去了你
Then I lost you.
我在这里
I'm here.
是啊 我太想你了
Yeah. I miss you so much.
我太想你了 格蕾丝
I miss you so much, Grace.
格雷姆 咱们得赶紧走了
Graham! We're off! Now!
好 来吧 格蕾丝
Fine. Come on, Grace.
抱歉说得比较直接 你好格蕾丝
Yeah, sorry to be blunt. Hi, Grace!
那不是格蕾丝
That's not Grace.
无意冒犯 格蕾丝
No offence, Grace.
我不介意 亲爱的
None taken, love.
她不能跟来 格雷姆
She can't come, Graham.
她不是真实的
She's not real.
-我觉得你错了 -我没有错
- I think you're wrong. - I'm not wrong.
她记得一切
She remembers everything.
我知道这很艰难
I know this is difficult.
我是说 你见过那么多怪事 博士
I mean, all the crazy things you've seen, Doc, I mean,
你不能说你知道这不是她
you can't tell me that you know it's not her.
这一切都是个骗局
This whole thing is a con.
我觉得格蕾丝也不知道
I don't think even Grace knows it.
我认为这个世界是个陷阱
I think this whole world is a trap.
她是其中的一部分
And she's part of it.
听我说
Listen to me.
选她或是真实世界 不能两者兼得
It's her or the real world - you can't have both.
求你 进来吧 我们要走了
Please, get inside. We're going.
我要打开这个 把格拉汉姆和埃里克救出去
I need to get this open and get Graham and Erik out of here.
完全没反应
Oh, it won't budge!
肯定是孤间在控制它
It must be controlled by the Solitract.
我不能强迫起子像之前那样
And I can't force it with the Sonic like before,
因为镜子很聪明 学得很快
because it's clever and it's adapting.
如果你做一些以前没做过的事情会怎么样
What if you do something it hasn't dealt with before?
比如说变换极性之类的
Like reverse the polarity, or something?
娅斯敏·坎 你懂我啊
Yasmin Khan, you speak my language!
继续跑 汉娜
Keep running, Hanne!
这里 这里 蹲下 蹲下
In here! In here! Get down. Get down.
我们好像成功了
I think we're good to go!
干得好 博士
Nice work, Doctor.
谢谢 我尽力而为
Thank you, I do my best.
格拉汉姆 埃里克 该走了
Graham, Erik, time to go!
我们走 亲爱的
Come on, love.
格拉汉姆 你听到博士的话了
Graham! You heard what the Doctor said.
-格蕾丝 来吧 -我不知道
- Grace, come on. - I'm not sure.
我坚持不了很久
I can't hold it open much longer.
格拉汉姆 小娅 埃里克 快点
Graham, Yaz, Erik! Now, please!
快跑
Run!
前面有个入口 我去引开它们
There's the portal straight ahead. I'll distract them!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
汉娜 是我
Hanne, it's me.
我听到我爸的声音
I heard my dad!
没事 没事 有我在
It's OK. It's OK. I'm here.
我们在哪 出什么事了
Where are we? What's happening?
入口又变回去了 我打不开了
The portal's adapted again. I can't open it.
我有惊喜要告诉你
I've got a surprise for you.
是你妈妈 汉娜
It's your mum, Hanne.
她还活着
She's alive.
什么
What?
汉娜
Hanne.
我美丽的女儿
Oh, my gorgeous girl.
我不知道你是谁 但你不是我妈妈
I don't know who you are, but you are not my mum.
瑞恩 瑞恩
Ryan? Ryan!
瑞恩不在这里
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表