but Umbreen, Prem...
我在你们身上看到了你们内心的坚定
what I see you in you is the certainty you have in each other.
我坚信不疑的东西
Something I believe in my faith.
爱
Love...
不管是什么形态
in all its forms,
都是我们最强大的武器
is the most powerful weapon we have...
因为爱是一种希望
because love is a form of hope
而如同希望 爱会延续
and, like hope, love abides...
不管面临什么样的挑战
in the face of everything.
你们在对方心中找到了爱
You both found love with each other,
而你们坚信不疑
you believed in it,
你们为之抗争 等待彼此
you fought for it, and you waited for it.
现在 你们正在践行爱
And now... you're committing to it.
这也让现在的你们
Which makes you, right now,
成为这星球上最强大的两个人
the two strongest people on this planet.
或许还是这个宇宙中最强大的
Maybe in this universe.
我不知道要怎么完成宣誓
I am not sure how we formalise this.
我知道
I am.
可以请你来吗
Will you?
这是印度教习俗 不是吗
That's a Hindu thing, isn't it?
将手绑在一起
Tying the hands together.
现在这可以成为我们的习俗
Now it can be our thing.
如果我们想的话
If we want it to be.
我平常不会找不到合适的词
I'm not often lost for words
但我从没想过这一天会到来
but I never thought this day would come.
过程很艰辛
It's been tough.
我希望一些能在此与我们同庆之人
People who I wish were here to celebrate...
他们在的 女儿
They are, bheti.
干旱几乎要毁掉我们
The drought was nearly the end of us.
但因为马尼什我们才有了今天
But we get to have this day because of Manish.
你不知疲惫
You were tireless.
当我们几乎断粮时 你一口不吃
When there was hardly any food, you took none.
当我们怀疑是否能挨过夏天 你坚持不懈
When we doubted we'd make it through to summer, you kept on.
日日夜夜 我们在那片田地耕耘
Night and day, we worked those fields together.
我很自豪有你这样的邻居
I'm proud to have been your neighbour
但现在我更自豪能称呼你为兄弟
but I'm even prouder now to call you my brother.
你让我们能够温饱 马尼什
You kept us fed, Manish.
你愿接受我喂你吗
Will you let me feed you?
我这么努力不是为了你 乌穆布瑞
I didn't work this land for you, Umbreen.
我是为了我的兄弟
I worked it for my brothers.
一个没有回来
One who didn't come back,
另一个我希望没有回来
and the other I wish hadn't.
-够了 马尼什 -不
- Enough, Manish. - No.
看看你们
Look at you all!
你们不知道即将到来的是什么吗
Don't you understand what's coming?
这一切都没有意义
None of this will make a difference.
我去和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
普瑞姆 该你了
Prem, your turn.
好吧 那么...
OK, so...
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你进行了印度教的捆绳习俗
You did a Hindu thing with the rope.
我对你做个穆♥斯♥林♥习俗才公平
Only right I do a Muslim thing too.
这是你的马尔[婚娶的赠礼]
This is your mahr.
永远属于你
Yours to keep forever.
普瑞姆
Prem!
对不起
I'm sorry!
凶兆
Cursed.
没事的
It's fine.
很完美
It's perfect.
这就是我们 永远
This is us. Forever.
是我们的时刻
Our moment in time.
你就是用这个打死圣人吗
Is that what you used to shoot the holy man?
你哥哥的步♥枪♥
Your brother's rifle.
安静
Be quiet.
发生了什么 马尼什
What happened, Manish?
是事态失去控制了吗
Did it get out of hand?
是你吓到自己了吗
Did you scare yourself?
因为你要打仗还太年轻了
Because you were too young for the war.
你从没上战场或是杀过人
You've never fought or killed anyone.
我什么都不怕 因为这是我战斗的时刻
I'm not scared of anything because this is my time to fight,
为我的信仰战斗
fight for what I believe.
因为某人会为穆♥斯♥林♥与印度教♥徒♥主婚就杀了他
Killing a man because he might marry a Muslim and a Hindu,
然后装作一无所知吗
and then pretend you knew nothing?
带着你的朋友离开这里
Take your friends and leave.
如果你们想活着出去的话
If you want to get out alive.
你干了什么 谁来了
What have you done? Who's coming?
未来
The future.
大家都听好了
Listen, all of you.
有几个带武器的人朝这条小路来了
There's armed men heading up the track.
你们必须立刻走
You have to leave now.
他们想抢这片土地
They want the land.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
我丈夫和父母都葬在这里
My husband and parents are buried here.
我不会因为暴徒而离弃这里
I'm not going to abandon it to thugs!
马尼什呢
Where's Manish?
他正带着他们赶来这里
He's leading them here.
他用你的步♥枪♥杀死了那个圣人
He killed the holy man with your rifle.
当然了
Of course.
妈妈说得对
Mum's right.
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
我们要留下
We stay.
如果留下 你们会死的
If you stay, you'll die.
去屋里
Go to the house,
拿上重要的东西 赶紧回来
get anything essential, and get back here.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
在地图上的是谢菲尔德吗
Is that Sheffield mapped on here?
有一天我爸在集市买♥♥了这张地图带回家
My Dad brought that map home from the market one day.
有一晚 我说
One night, I said,
"我会在地图指一个地方 无论是哪里
"I'll put my finger on this map and, wherever it lands,
我一定要去"
I'm going to go."
然后你去了谢菲尔德吗
And you landed on Sheffield?
真是个富有异国情调的词
Such an exotic word.
谢菲尔德在英国 你知道吗
It's in England. Do you know it?
别聊了 我们得马上离开
Stop talking! We have to leave!
他们就快到了 你们要快点离开
They're nearly here! You need to move out.
我得去找马尼什
I have to talk to Manish.
不 普瑞姆 我不会丢下你的
No, Prem. I'm not leaving you here.
我会尽力引开他们的注意力
I'll distract them long enough
好让你们安全逃离
to be sure you can get away.
然后我会马上赶上你们
Then I'll be right behind you.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
穿过田野 越过边境 走进树林
Across the field, over the border, into the forests.
一直向北走
Keep going north.
快走
Go.
-你们也走吧 -我和你一起
- You as well. - I'll come with you.
不
No.
有些恶魔我必须独自面对
These are demons I have to face alone.
妈 快跟上
Mum, come on, keep up.
我已经使劲在跑了
I'm running as fast as I can.
你们看
Look.
他们正在搜查不属于这里的人
They're checking the land for people who don't belong.
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
欢迎所有的人来
Everyone's welcome here.
我知道你对圣人干了什么
I know what you did to the holy man.
赞同你们俩结合的人不算什么圣人
There's nothing holy about a man who would approve your union.
他死了更好 以免玷污他自己
Better he die than defile himself.
我的弟弟
My baby brother.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
真要这样吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表