Really?
我了解你
I know you.
我们在暹罗一起战斗
We fought together in Siam.
我们曾并肩作战
We made a good team.
现在要这样吗
And now this?
我不能让他们过去 弟弟
I can't let them through, brother.
我们是你的族人 普瑞姆
We are your people, Prem.
印度是你的家乡
India is your country.
你和库纳尔曾为此而战
You and Kunal fought for this.
这不是我为之所战斗的
This is not what I fought for.
现在起 我们会照看他的
We will watch over him now.
别这样 马尼什
Please, Manish.
走吧
Come on.
她逃出来了吧
She made it out, right?
她去了拉合尔
She got to Lahore.
她活下来了
She lived.
她成功了
She made it.
这画得太烂了
This is a terrible design!
至少婚礼还不错吧
Was it a good wedding at least?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了 孙女
What is the matter, bheti?
你很爱姥爷吧
You loved grandad, didn't you?
当然爱
Of course.
你满意你现在的生活吗
And you're happy with how your life turned out?
为什么问这个
Why would you be asking that?
只是你的旅行
Just your journey --
这么多年你去了这么多国家
so many countries, so many years.
我甚至无法想象你都遇到过什么
I can't even begin to imagine what you've dealt with.
而你最后竟然留在了谢菲尔德
Then you end up in Sheffield, of all places!
我很喜欢谢菲尔德
I love Sheffield!
真的吗
Really?
虽然不如我所想的那么有异国情调
Well, not quite as exotic as I thought it would be...
但是
but...
却带给了我们安定
it gave us stability.
生活
A life.
一个家
A home.
把你妈妈带到我身边
And it gave me your mum.
把你和你妹妹带到我身边
And it gave me you and your sister.
你想知道手表的事吗
You want to know about the watch?
真想知道吗
Really?
不想
No.
下次再告诉我吧
Tell me another time.
我爱你 姥姥
I love you, Nani.
我也爱你 孙女
And I love you too, bheti.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表