神秘博士
第十一季 第九集
它会带你走
这峡湾真不错
Nice fjord.
这是峡湾吧
That is a fjord, isn't it?
搞清楚现状了吗 博士
Got your bearings yet, Doc?
挪威
Norway.
绝对是挪威
Definitely Norway.
这是山顶上曲折的一部分
One of the frilly bits at the top.
退后
Stay back!
没事 只是2018年
It's fine. It's only 2018.
我以为我们穿越到羊毛反叛了
I thought we'd leapt into the Woolly Rebellion.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
羊毛反叛
The Woolly Rebellion.
193年后 人羊关系会有一场
In 193 years, there's a total renegotiation
彻头彻尾的重新商议
of the sheep-human relationship.
完全是大屠♥杀♥
Utter bloodbath.
我一直很喜欢挪威
I've always fancied the idea of Norway.
这是挪威哪儿
What bit's this?
不知道
Don't know.
但是40公里外 有个羊驼农场
But 25 miles away, there's an alpaca farm,
还有家礼品店 但网上评分特低
and gift-shop with a very low TripAdvisor rating.
-吃土吗 -我就算了
- Soil? - I'll give it a miss, ta.
-那边有个不错的小房♥子 -确实
- There's a nice little house down there. - Yeah.
冬天挪威里的一座村舍 有烟囱却没烟
A cottage, in Norway, in winter, with a chimney, but no smoke.
可能是度假小屋
Could be a holiday let.
可能 我们要过去看看吗
Maybe. Shall we take a walk?
我和你奶奶曾聊过来挪威
Me and your nan used to talk about coming to Norway.
那你们为啥没来
And what stopped you?
之后一直都没时间
Well, just never got round to it, you know?
看看那个
Look at that.
有人手工做上头了吧
Someone got a bit overexcited with the DIY.
那些板子更像是用于防卫而非修缮
Those panels look more like barricades than repairs.
看着像是个弃宅
Looks like it's been abandoned.
你们看到了吗 里面有人
Hey, did you see that? Someone's in there.
有人在吗
Anyone in?
看一下吧 求个安心
Quick look? Set our minds at rest.
荒无人烟处的一栋弃宅却装了三重锁
Three locks on a deserted house in the middle of nowhere.
或许我们不该进来
Maybe we shouldn't be in here.
这宅子里有个孩子
There's a child in this house.
或是个喜欢收集童鞋的疯子
Or some maniac that collects kids' shoes.
你们两个去查一下楼上
You two, go check upstairs.
好的
All right.
瑞恩 糖纸
Ryan, sweet wrappers.
没事的 没事的
It's OK, it's OK.
对不起 我们没想吓你
I'm sorry, we didn't mean to scare you.
我们想帮你
We want to help.
你叫什么
What's your name?
饿不饿呀
Not hungry, are you?
最近我总会随身带一块泡菜芝士三明治
Cos these days I always carry a cheese and pickle sarnie,
以防万一
you know, just for emergencies.
你每次出塔迪斯还会带上三明治
You carry sandwiches with you, every time you leave the TARDIS?
那是 我吃过苦头才学聪明的
Yes, well, I've learned the hard way, ain't I?
我们会外出很久也不吃东西
I mean, we can go a long time without eating
我血糖一低就会有些暴躁
and I get a bit cranky with the old low blood sugar level.
现如今 我总是有备无患
Now, I always come prepared.
你们是谁 你们怎么进我们家的
Who are you people, and how did you get into our house?
我是博士 这是小娅 瑞恩和格雷姆
I'm the Doctor, this is Yaz, Ryan and Graham.
我们在外边溜达
We were out walking
但有些担心这里出事了
but we got a bit worried something was wrong here.
你刚才说"我们家" 谁跟你一起住在这
When you say, "Our house", who lives here with you?
如果你不介意 我想问问你在怕什么
If you don't mind me asking, what's got you so scared?
那东西
The thing.
是什么东西呢 小姑娘
What thing, sweetheart?
我爸爸在保护这房♥子 跟那东西抵抗
The thing my dad was defending the house from.
它闯进来带走了他
It got in and took him.
你说的这个东西长什么样
What did this thing look like?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
汉娜
Hanne.
你是不是看不见 汉娜
Are you blind, Hanne?
请帮我找到我爸爸
Please, help me find my dad.
我去睡觉前听到那东西在这里
I heard the thing out here before I went to sleep,
一早起来 我爸爸就不见了
and in the morning, my dad was gone.
你不知道它有没有进屋
You don't know it actually got in?
你怎么知道你♥爸♥不是收拾东西跑路了
How do you know your dad didn't just pack up and go?
我爸爸绝不会抛下我的
My dad would never just leave me, OK?
-瑞恩 -怎么了 他消失多久了
- Ryan...? - What? How long's he been gone?
四天
Four days.
好吧
OK...
喜欢你的上衣
Love your top.
我来自谢菲尔德 跟北极猴子一样
I'm from Sheffield, same as the Arctic Monkeys.
我表亲看了他们第一场演出
My cousin saw their first-ever gig.
我妈妈看了他们在挪威的第一场演出
My mum saw their first gig in Norway.
这件短袖是她的
This T-shirt was hers.
你妈妈在哪 汉娜
Where is your mum, Hanne?
她去世了
She died.
我很抱歉 你一定很想她
I'm sorry to hear that. You must miss her.
一直在想 我爸爸也是
All the time. So does my dad.
当然了
Of course.
我想瑞恩之前的意思是
And I think what Ryan meant to say was,
你♥爸♥爸肯定不会抛下你
obviously your dad would never want to leave you,
但如果他出去工作之类的
but what if he went out, to work or something,
然后迷路或受伤了呢
and got lost, or hurt?
我们离开奥斯陆时他就辞职了
He quit work when we left Oslo.
而且我们的船还在这里
And our boat's still here.
我走下去检查过
I walked down and checked.
我们需要进屋里去了
We need to get inside.
它总是在现在这个时候出现
It always comes out around now.
每天都是同一时间吗
The same time every day?
它总在这个时间捕猎
That's when it hunts.
-可怜的孩子 -你们不会信了吧
- Poor kid. - You're not buying that?
她爸爸匆忙跑路了 她自己编的什么怪兽
Her dad's done a runner and she's making this monster stuff up.
我们先不要瞎揣测
Let's not make any assumptions.
你们俩 去看下那个棚子里面
You two, have a look in the shed.
格雷姆 咱们查下这房♥子
Graham, let's check out the house.
别在外边太久
Don't be out here too long.
你怀念城市吗
Do you miss the city?
有时会
Sometimes.
我妈妈去世后 我爸爸想改变下生活
But my dad wanted a change after my mum died.
所以他来这里是为了逃离所有回忆吗
So, what, he came here, to get away from all the memories?
是的 这里空了好多年 所以很便宜
Yeah. And it had been empty for ages, so it was cheap.
是你♥爸♥爸钉上那些板子 装上门锁的吗
Was it your dad who put these boards and locks everywhere?
就在他失踪的前一天做的
The day before he disappeared.
我跟他说他疯了 这里几里开外都没人
I told him he was mad - there's nobody for miles.
但他说
But he just said,
"外边有比人更可怕的东西"
"There are worse things out there than people."
这什么味道
What's that smell?
我觉得我不想知道
I don't think I want to know.
你刚刚是叫了吗
Did you just yelp?!
一排死鸟可不怎么常见
A row of dead birds ain't normal.
对挪威来说可能正常
Normal for Norway, maybe.
你刚刚在那里和她处得很好
You were great with her back there.
我特不会跟小孩打交道
I'm rubbish with kids.
我受过训练
I've had training.
你必须表现得让他们觉得有安全感
You have to reinforce whatever it is that makes them feel safe.
瑞恩
Ryan...
那些是什么
What are they?
动物陷阱吗
Animal traps?
它来了
It's coming!
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
你看到它了吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表