A true witch will not bleed if her mark is pricked.
夫人 你有这个吗
Madam, do you have a one of these?
没有 殿下
No, sire.
你可以用这个 这是我备用的
You may use this. It's my spare.
瑞恩 做些什么啊
Ryan, do something.
这里还有很多真的很棒的
But, um, there's still some really, really fascinating...
人体部位 您可以和我们讲讲吗
Body parts in here that you could tell us about...
也许稍晚吧
Yes, perhaps later.
在我们离开之前
Also, before we depart,
我们应该制♥作♥一份村民名单
we should make a list of all the, er, villagers,
所有嫌疑人的名字 他们的背景资料
and names of suspects, background info.
这些都是准备工作
It's all in the preparation.
没有这个必要
Well, there is no need.
我很了解这个地方 了解我的人♥民♥
I know everything about this place, and my people.
而且我也了解关于撒旦的所有事
And I know everything about Satan.
我们联手 一定能找出巫师并杀掉他
Together, we will find where he is hiding and cut him out.
在日落之前
By nightfall,
这座村庄里所有巫师都会被消灭
every last witch in this village shall be destroyed.
维拉
Willa?
我叫小娅 这位是博士
My name's Yaz, this is the Doctor.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
离这里越远越好
As far away from here as I can.
我不怪你 但在这之前 我们能聊聊吗
Don't blame you. But before you do, can we talk to you first?
我们不是猎巫者
We're not witchfinders.
我们只是想知道这里发生了什么
We just want to find out exactly what's going on here,
帮助你们回归常态
and maybe we can fix things.
你能帮助我们吗 维拉
Can you help us, Willa?
因为我们想帮助你
Because we want to help you.
这些都是你的吗
Are these all yours?!
都是我奶奶的
They were my grandmother's.
她为村里的人提供药品
She made medicines to help people.
她不是个女巫
She wasn't a witch.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows that.
为什么贝卡·撒维治要针对她呢
So, why did Becka Savage target her?
也许她因为奶奶是养育她的人而感到羞耻
Maybe she was ashamed of the woman who brought her up.
什么 你和贝卡是一家人
Wait - you and Becka are family?
表亲 在贝卡结婚前 我们都非常亲密
Cousins. We were all close, till Becka married up.
但她抛弃了我们
Left us all behind.
猎巫行动刚开始时 我还觉得我们会安全
Still, I thought we'd be safe when the witch hunts started.
但后面的情况越来越糟
Then it just got worse and worse -
大家互相揭发
everyone turning on each other.
奶奶说不用多久时间 就会轮到我们
Granny said it was only a matter of time before they turned on us.
我还不相信她
I didn't believe her.
等等 干嘛这么急
Oi, hold up, what's the rush?
我要结束这一切 回到从前
I want this over, so we can return to the way things were,
回到这片土地没有撒旦的时候
before Satan infested this land.
不好意思 你说的撒旦到底是什么
Excuse me, when you say Satan, what exactly do you mean?
撒旦就在我们身边 无时无刻
Satan is all around us, all of the time.
我们必须坚强 不然他就会带走我们
We must be strong, or else he will take us.
对此 我毫无疑问
Of that I have no doubt.
真的吗 毫无疑问 如果你错了怎么办
Really - no doubts? But what if you're wrong?
你在杀害这些人 朋友 邻居
You're killing all these people - friends, neighbours...
如果他们是好人 就没什么好怕的
If people are good, they have nothing to fear.
你是个好人吗 撒维治夫人
And are you a good person, Mistress Savage?
我问心无愧
My conscience is clean.
来吧 这是我奶奶的秘制茶
Here. Granny's special tea.
它能抚慰心灵
It soothes the soul.
除非你觉得我是个女巫
Unless you think I'M a witch.
-你不喝点吗 -我觉得很不舒服
- You not having any? - I feel too sick.
介意我帮你检查一下吗 我也是医生
Do you mind if I check you over? Don't worry, I am a doctor.
那是什么
What's that?
专用设备
Er, specialist equipment.
泥浆里的生物 那是撒旦对吧
That movement in the mud - it was Satan, wasn't it?
我不这么认为
I doubt it.
一直不太相信撒旦这种东西
Not a big believer in Satan.
我奶奶一直说自然界里本来就有很多奇迹
My granny used to say there was enough wonder in nature
-根本不需要故意捏造 -我喜欢你奶奶
- without making things up. - I like your granny.
完全正常
Completely normal.
没有魔法 没有生病
No magic, and no signs of any sickness.
你错了
You're wrong.
我知道你为什么觉得不舒服
I think I know what it is that's making you sick.
在我家乡的学校里 我也有过这种感觉
I had it at my school, where I am from.
当伊兹·弗林特挑拨全班与我为敌
When Izzy Flint turned the whole class against me.
我每天醒来 都感到挣扎
Every day I'd wake up, feeling this... dread.
恐惧
Fear.
你是怎么摆脱的
How did you get rid of it?
我没有摆脱
I didn't.
我忍♥受了地狱般的一年 我说的地狱
I just took it, had the year from hell. When I say hell,
不是真的地狱 是说生不如死的感觉
I don't literally mean hell, I mean it was really awful.
我告诉自己 等长大了 我要站起来
And I told myself, when I got bigger, I'd stand up
反抗伊兹·弗林特和这个世界
to the Izzy Flints of this world.
我没办法反抗贝卡
I can't stand up to Becka.
她会判我女巫罪的
She'll have me tried for a witch.
我该怎么办
What am I meant to do?
在我看来 你有两种选择
Seems to me like you have two choices.
跑 离这里越远越好
Run - as far away from here as possible,
或是紧紧跟着我们
or stick with us.
我们会反抗贝卡·撒维治
We'll stand up to Becka Savage
我们会让这里变得再次安全
and we'll make this place safe again.
我们该怎么做
How do we do that?
"我们" 这就对了 维拉
Ah! "We"! That's good, Willa.
看见没 已经感觉好多了
See? It feels better already.
现在重要的事情先来 我们需要泥浆样品
Now, first things first, we need to get a sample of that mud.
我可以用这个吗
Oh! Can I use this?
要不要一起来
Want to come with us?
其实不太想
Not really.
看看他 阿方索的忠诚珍贵而纯洁
Look at him! Alfonso's loyalty is rare and pure,
但或早或晚 他最终总会背叛我
and it's only a matter of time before I inevitably get let down.
为什么你那么难相信别人
Why do you find it so hard to trust people?
这是个又长又悲伤的故事
It's a long, sad story.
是一个悲剧
A tragedy!
我有时间 告诉我吧
I've got time. Tell me.
我小时候父亲去世了
My father died when I was a baby.
我明白那感觉
I feel you.
我失去了我妈妈
I lost my mum.
和我奶奶
And my nan.
我父亲是被我母亲杀死的
My father was murdered by my mother,
她后来锒铛入狱 被斩首示众
who was then imprisoned and beheaded.
好吧 比我还惨
OK, that's worse.
我被摄政者抚养长大
I was raised by regents.
一个被暗♥杀♥ 一个战死沙场
One was assassinated, one died in battle,
还有一个死得很蹊跷
and another died in suspicious circumstances.
有很多人企图
There have been numerous attempts
绑♥架♥我 杀我 毁掉我
to kidnap me, kill me or blow me up.
我还能活着简直是奇迹
It's a miracle I'm still alive.
你没开玩笑
You're not kidding!
我是没开玩笑
No, I'm not.
当我周围的人都已经倒下
It is a miracle that I have prevailed
而我占了上风 这确实是奇迹
whilst, all around me, others fall.
您真的应该回到伦敦 陛下
You should definitely get yourself back to London, sire.
这样您才会安全
Keep yourself safe.
上帝会保证我安全 只要我完成他的任务
God will keep me safe! As long as I do his work.
感觉真好
Whoo! That felt good.
谢谢你 现在我们能来点乐子了
Thank you! Now we can have some fun!
对吧 瑞恩
Eh, Ryan?
只是泥而已
Just mud.
没有任何触手的迹象
No sign of any tendency to tendril.
不应该感到失望的 但是我却有一点
Shouldn't be disappointed, but I am a bit.
泥触手来这之前 你在做的是什么仪式
What was that ritual you were doing, before the tendril arrived?
祈祷 帮助我奶奶安息
A prayer, to help my grandmother rest in peace.
我把她的尸体带来这里
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表