一旦我处理掉你
Once I have dealt with you,
就会追杀你的所有朋友
I shall go after all of your friends.
安静一下
Quiet a sec.
听
Listen.
是从河边传来的
That was coming from the river.
一定是有人正在受刑
Someone must be getting ducked.
博士不会让人受刑的
The Doctor wouldn't let that happen.
-除非... -是的
- Unless... - Yeah.
撒旦使我们的庄稼枯萎 迷惑了我们的牲畜
Satan has made our crops fail, bewitched our animals,
带来了疾病
and brought the sickness.
他的使者就坐在你们面前
His agent sits before you.
基♥督♥教世界里最邪恶的女巫
The most evil witch in Christendom.
她称自己为博士
And she would call herself The Doctor.
我们在伟大的詹姆斯国王面前
We bring her to justice,
审判她 以伸张正义
in front of our great majesty, King James!
下命令吧 陛下
Give the word, sire,
我们会对这女巫施以浸水刑
and we shall duck the witch
从撒旦之处拯救我们的灵魂
and save our souls from Satan,
一劳永逸
once and for all.
-对这女巫行刑 -把她浸水里
- Duck the witch. - Duck her!
我是对的
I was right.
-博士 -守卫 现在行刑
- Doctor! - Guards! Duck her now!
-现在把她拉回来 -您干了什么
- Bring her back up now! - What've you done?!
我们会看到结果
We will see the result.
我是猎巫将军 我在命令你
I'm the Witchfinder General, I'm giving you an order!
我只听从我的国王
I obey only my King!
-陛下 请下令升起椅子 -她不是女巫
- Sire, please order her to be raised. - She's not a witch!
她是你活着离开这里的唯一希望
She's your only hope of getting out of here alive.
他们是巫师 陛下
They're witches, sire.
全都是 这是撒旦在考验我们
All of them. It's Satan testing us!
让她从水里出来
Get her out of there.
时间够久了
It has been long enough.
还不够 我们必须成功确认
No, it hasn't! We must be certain!
现在把她带上来
Bring her up now.
-现在 -陛下 求您了
- Now! - Please, Your Majesty.
升起椅子 审判结束了
Raise the stool. The trial is over.
她去哪了 她怎么了
Where's she gone? What's happened to her?
不 不
No... No!
她在哪里
But where is she?
-找我吗 -博士
- Looking for me? - Doctor!
她真的是个强大的女巫
She truly is a powerful witch.
不 陛下 我不是女巫
No, sire. I am no witch.
我只是比较善于憋气 还有挣脱锁链
I'm just good at holding my breath, and getting out of chains,
多亏跟遁术师胡迪尼过了个湿漉漉的周末
thanks to a very wet weekend with Houdini.
你们好呀 队友 伙伴
Hi, team! Gang!
家人 算了
Fam? No.
我很抱歉 博士
I'm so sorry, Doctor.
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
明白了吗 贝卡 就是这么简单
See? That's all it takes, Becka.
开始吧
Start there.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
她活下来了 她是个女巫
She survived. She is a witch!
我不是
No, I'm not.
-虽然看起来像 -博士
- And despite all appearances... - Doctor!
但她们也不是
neither are they.
贝卡 你现在可能想站到我这边来了
You might want to come and stand with me, Becka,
因为她们像是冲着你来的
cos they look like they've come for you.
我们得上去帮忙
We have to help out.
是的 我们必须直面这些撒旦的使者
Yes, yes. We must confront those agents of Satan,
就算她们是以女巫的面目出现
even in the face of witchery and...
拜托 兄弟
Oh, mate, seriously!
不是女巫 是被外星泥附身的尸体
Not witches. Bodies possessed by alien mud.
快走
Come on!
我将与你同在
I will be with you.
在水中 在火中 在风中
In the water, in the fire, in the air...
停下 快停下
Stop, just stop!
她们听你的话 为什么她们会听你的话
They're obeying you. Why are they obeying you?
贝卡 发生什么事了
What happened, Becka?
我以为她们是来杀你的
I thought they'd come to kill you,
考虑到她们拿着斧子 这个推测很合理
which is a fair assumption given they're carrying an axe.
但她们不是 对不对 当然不是了
But they haven't, have they? Of course!
她们是来加入你的
They've come to join you.
那东西在你体内 就像在她们体内一样
It's in you, just as it's in them.
而你们都藏不住了
And none of you can hide it any more.
在土中
In the earth...
发生什么了
What happened?
我砍了她最爱的树
I cut down her favourite tree.
什么 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
那树影响了我欣赏山上的景色
It was spoiling my view of the hill.
但是树下有东西埋藏着
But something lay beneath it.
我唤醒了地狱
I awoke Hell.
撒旦亲自攻击了我 给我下毒
Satan himself attacked me, poisoned me.
那一晚我感觉到它在我体内生长
That night I felt it growing inside me.
撒旦的标记
The mark of Satan.
我抗争过 我吃了药
I fought it, I took medicine,
我祷了告 但它仍在长
I prayed, but it grew.
我代上帝行事 希望得到救赎
I did God's work, in the hope that He would save me.
你杀人就是为了救你自己
You killed people to try and save yourself?
这些都是女巫 是恶魔
All these witches! All this evil!
你知道她们不是女巫
You knew they weren't witches.
你唯一害怕的是你自己
The only thing you feared was yourself.
你奶奶知道你为什么需要药吗
Did your granny know what you needed the medicine for?
刚开始不知道 但我后来不得不告诉她
Not to start with. But then I had to tell her.
我需要她的帮助
I needed her help.
我乞求她的帮助
I begged for it.
求她把恶魔感染的地方砍掉
For her to lance this evil out of me.
但她太没用了
But she was too weak.
所以你用浸水刑杀了她
So you killed her by ducking?
不得不杀 她知道我的秘密
I had to! She knew!
博士 我抵抗不住了
I can't fight it any more, Doctor.
你抵抗不了 因为你就是那个女巫
You cannot fight it, because you are the witch.
我让撒旦进来了
I have let Satan in.
陛下 我对不起您 我是那个女巫
I have failed you, sire. Yes. I am the witch!
大家都到我身后
Everyone behind me.
-她们要的是贝卡 -但为什么
- It's Becka they want. - But why?
-她怎么了 -我试图抵抗撒旦
- What's happening to her? - I tried to hold Satan back.
我太害怕了 请原谅我
I was so scared. Please forgive me...
这是怎么了
What is happening?
她被撒旦附体了
She is possessed by Satan!
不是撒旦
Not by Satan.
那是什么
Then by what?
不是这个星球上的
Something not of this earth.
摩拉克斯
Morax.
-你是谁 -把你们的国王交出来
- Who are you? - Hand me your King.
-什么 -你们自己没国王吗
- What? - Haven't you got your own King?
还是他躲起来了
Or is he hiding?
他没躲 他在等待
He does not hide. He waits.
我们都等了太久了
We have all waited for too long.
被困在那座山上
Trapped in the hill.
彭德尔山
Pendle Hill.
我们的牢狱
Our prison.
摩拉克斯军队所向披靡
The mighty Morax army.
却由于战争罪被囚禁在这个
Captured and imprisoned on this pitiful planet,
低级的星球
for war crimes.
彭德尔山竟然囚禁着外星人的军队
Pendle Hill is a prison for an alien army.
你这么一说还挺有道理的
Oh, well, it's obvious when you put it like that.
囚禁到此为止
Imprisoned no more.
如今锁已被打破
The lock was broken.
什么锁 怎么破的
What lock? How was it broken?
现在是摩拉克斯军队崛起的时候了
Now the Morax army shall rise again and take form.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表