根据我的解析 你们设备上的金色标志
As far as I can decipher, the golden markers on your devices
与帕特奇及其船员的初始任务目标有关
relate to your original mission purpose for Paltraki and his crew,
而且一定和这个物体有关联
which must connect to this object.
那就是我想让你们俩去的地方
That's where I want you both to head,
看看能找到什么
see what you can find.
格雷姆 瑞恩
Graham, Ryan.
你们的设备上有生命信♥号♥♥标志
You've got life signal markers on your devices.
去那片区域解救帕特奇的船员
Head to that area and rescue Paltraki's crew.
那你呢 你去哪里
What about YOU, where are YOU heading?
我要去找到我们的朋友
I'm going to find our friend.
我想和你一起
I want to come with you.
不行
No.
你找到他之后要怎么做
What'll you do once you find him?
问出这东西的真实身份
Find out what this is.
而且为什么对他来说如此珍贵
And why it's so precious to him.
我可能需要一些谈判的筹码
I might need a bit of negotiation leverage.
你要这些做什么
What are you doing with those?
手榴弹就是保险
Grenades as insurance policy.
你觉得这招聪明吗 我觉得这是以防万一
Do you think that's smart? I think it's a precaution.
我喜欢考虑周全 一直都以防万一
I like precautions. Always take precautions,
尤其是你不知道自己在干什么时
especially when you don't know what you're doing.
我该带雨靴来的
Oh, should have brought wellies.
那就能更加准备周全了
That could have been another precaution.
应该常备雨靴 我爱雨靴
Always bring wellies. I love wellies.
事实上我觉得自己算是雨靴的半个发明者
In fact, I think I half-invented them.
你觉得这是最好的进入方法吗
And you think this is the best way in?
这是最类似于这栋建筑大门的东西了
Closest thing to a front door this building's got,
我是这么觉着的
as far as I can tell.
现在
Now...
门铃
Doorbell.
是入口激活场
Oh, entrance activation field.
也许我能绕过...
Maybe I can bypass... aaah!
说好的门呢 外星人不用门吗
Whatever happened to doors? Don't aliens bother with doors?
这栋建筑把我们拽了进来
The building dragged us in.
所以他们知道我们来了
So they know we're here.
别说话接着走 来吧
Be quiet and get moving. Come on.
你们都知道自己该干嘛
You all know what you have to do.
-你看见什么了吗 -当然看不见
- You see anything? - Course I can't see anything,
我和你看到的东西一样
I'm looking at the same things as you.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
是吗
Is that right?
你想抓住他
You want to get to him.
-为了奶奶 拿着 -我是这么想的吗
- For Nan. Hold that. - Do I really?
不如你集中精力
Why don't you just
专心做我们该做的事
concentrate on what we're supposed to be doing?
你觉得奶奶会希望这样吗
You think that's what Nan would want?
不 我觉得你奶奶会想活下去
No, I think your nan would want to be alive.
她很喜欢活着 而且她生前活得很好
She actually liked being alive, and she was really good at it.
她会和我说 "格雷姆 如果你有机会
And she'd say to me, "Graham, if you get the chance,
就把那些蓝色的垃圾送去极乐世界"
"You send that blue piece of rubbish to kingdom come."
你知道为什么吗
Because you know why?
你奶奶 她也许很善良和蔼
Your nan... your nan might have been kind,
但她比你我加起来都厉害
but she was also tougher than you and me put together.
那我们其他的人呢 我 小娅和博士
And what about the rest of us - me, Yaz and the Doctor?
我以为我们是个团队
I thought we were a team.
别因为你自己的愤怒就毁了我们的一切
Don't wreck what we've got because you're still angry.
我没有 听着
I am not...! Look.
我们没有彻底除去那家伙 对吧
We did not get rid of that thing properly, right?
看看现在发生了什么
And now look what's happened.
闭嘴
Shut up.
为什么 因为你知道我说得对吗
Why, cos you know I'm right?
不 闭嘴 跑
No, really, shut up! Run!
狙击机器人
Sniperbots!
它们怎么过来的
How did they get here?
他建了一军队这玩意 不不 还有更多
He's built an army of them! No, no, more of them!
我们被包围了
We're trapped!
蹲下
Duck!
谢谢你 格雷
Thank you, Gray.
-你好 -你是谁
- Hi. - Who are you?
无名之辈
I'm no-one.
但我可能有你感兴趣的东西
But I have something you might be interested in.
东西在哪
Where is the object?
我不和用枪指着我的人说话 这是我的原则
I never talk in the face of a gun, point of principle.
请把枪放下
Please put it down.
不愿意是吧 行
Going to be like that, is it? Fine.
我在你的物品上
I've attached a couple of explosive devices
绑了点爆♥炸♥物
to your object here on my back.
开枪吧 同时你也就毁了这东西
So, shoot, and you jeopardise whatever this thing is.
这究竟是什么
And what is it?
别藏着掖着 分享一下
Come on, share with the class.
帕特奇在哪
Where is Paltraki?
你不回答我的问题 我就不回答你的
I'm not answering your questions if you don't answer mine.
另外两个船员还活着吗
Are his other two crew members still alive?
-活着 -看吧 回答没这么难
- Yes. - See? That wasn't so hard.
这是好消息 谢谢你
And, good, thank you.
你为什么没有阻止那个女人被杀
Why didn't you stop that woman from being killed?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是安迪尼奥 乌克斯人
I am Andinio, of the Ux.
不会吧
You're kidding!
乌克斯人 就是双类物种 一共只有两人
The Ux, as in the duo-species, only ever two of you?
能活上千年
Lifespans of millennia?
在全宇宙只有三个星球有你们的踪迹
Only found on three planets in the whole universe?
我从没见过乌克斯人
I've never met an Ux!
恭喜你 做你肯定很酷
Congratulations. It must be so cool.
等等 还有别的
Wait, there's something else...
我记不得了
Oh, I can't remember.
这里怎么了 安迪尼奥 说明白点
What happened here, Andinio? Make sense of it for me.
外面的战争是什么
The battle zone outside?
他们是冲着造物主来的
They came for the Creator.
我们击退了他们
We defended him.
我记起来了 等等
Oh! I've remembered. Wait...
这是你们的 这栋建筑
Is this yours, this building?
关于乌克斯人的传说是真的吗
Is it true about the Ux?
以信仰为动力的多♥维♥工程师
Faith-driven dimensional engineers.
这就是这栋建筑好似有生命的原因吗
Is that why the building feels alive?
这是我们的圣坛
This is our shrine.
感觉里面能量涌动
It feels like an energy running through it.
交出东西离开这
Surrender the object and go.
我数到三
You have until the count of three.
给他看我的脸
Show him my face.
-什么 -让你的造物主看看我的脸
- What? - Let him see my face - your Creator.
将她带来
Bring her to me.
但是
But...
他怎么会认识你
How can he know you?
格雷斯顿 我叫格雷斯顿 刚记起来
Greston. My first name is Greston. Just remembered.
记忆开始恢复了
Memory's reconnecting.
那你来自哪里
What about where you're from?
斯代波
Stebble.
斯代波
Stebble?
那你呢
What about you?
地球
Earth.
这是什么词啊
What kind of a word is that?
这词可比斯代波好多了 朋友
Better than Stebble, mate.
你在那里有家吗
Do you have a home there?
有一个美丽的家
Beautiful home.
有一些土地和动物
Some land, and animals.
太多记忆恢复了 它们像洪水般涌来
Too many facts coming back. It's like a flood.
我不知道哪些是重要的 或
I don't know what's important, or...
我们是最后一支舰队 当其他人有去无回后
We were the last fleet. When the others didn't come back,
他们派来了我们
they sent for us.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表