很简单 但也很致命
Pretty simple, pretty deadly.
我们现在能集中精神了吗
Now, can we concentrate?
我们该如何让历史不脱轨
How are we supposed to keep history in order
如果詹姆斯·布莱克要去米尔溪钓鱼
if James Blake is going to go fishing at Mill Creek
而另一个司机已经被安排好替他的班
and another driver is lined up to do his route?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
相同的主意吗
Same idea?
-中奖 -阻止钓鱼
- Raffle winner. - Fishing takedown.
-小伊利亚斯·格里芬吗 -对
- Elias Griffin Jr? - Yeah?
恭喜你
Congratulations!
你是我们世纪大抽奖的幸运赢家
You are the lucky winner of our Raffle Of The Century.
我不记得参加什么抽奖啊
I don't remember entering no raffle.
您赢得了一趟去拉斯维加斯的免费旅行
You have won an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas,
在前排观看法兰克·辛纳屈演出
front row tickets to see Frank Sinatra
还有与法兰克本人见面的贵宾通道
and a VIP pass to meet Frank himself.
我妻子特喜欢辛纳屈
My wife loves Sinatra!
太棒了 真是出人意料
Amazing. Who would've guessed?
不过有一个条件 你现在就得启程
Only one condition - you have to leave now.
立刻
Right now.
这不行 我几个小时后还要上班呢
Oh, I can't! My work shift starts in a couple of hours.
那个我们也处理好了
We've sorted that too.
你的公♥司♥已经派人帮你代班了
Your company's already assigned someone to cover you.
30分钟后会有出租车来接你
There's a taxi coming to pick you up in 30 minutes
送你去机场
to take you to the airport.
-30分钟 -除非你是不想去了
- 30 minutes?! - Unless you don't want to go.
我们会准备好的 会准备好的
We'll be ready, we'll be ready.
幸好猫王把那电♥话♥借给了弗法兰克
Good job Elvis lent Frank that mobile phone,
虽然是违反了我的嘱咐
against everything I told him.
我们得跟紧罗莎
We need to stick tight to Rosa.
吉姆老弟
Oi, oi, Jim boy.
你怎么样 老废物
How are you doing, cockle?
-我们沿着河岸找了你半天 -为什么
- We've been looking for you all along the creek. - Why?
我们想来和你一起钓鱼啊
We thought he'd come and join you,
你昨晚形容得特别美好平静 不是吗
you saying last night how beautiful and peaceful it was, yeah.
这是我孙子 瑞恩
This is my grandson, Ryan.
怎么回事
What in the hell?
吉米·布莱克 你好啊 哥们
Yo, Jimmy Blake! What's up, blud?
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
你抓了多少条 要我帮你拿吗
How many have you caught? Can I pick them up?
见识过用鱼杂耍的吗
Ever seen a man juggle fish?
别碰我的东西 你不属于这里
Stay out of my things! You don't belong here.
他也不是你的孙子
And he ain't your grandson.
我觉得我们可以在这里待一整天
I reckon we'll be here all day.
是啊 鉴于公车静♥坐♥已经开始了
Yeah, might as well, seeing as that bus sit-in's kicking off.
估计要有大乱子了
Going to be big trouble.
你刚才说什么
What did you say, boy?
我们听说有一伙黑人乘客
We heard that a group of black passengers
准备在所有公交路线上静♥坐♥
were planning a sit-in across all the bus routes tonight.
我的公交上不行 不准他们这么做
Not on my bus, they're not.
你们从我椅子上起开
Y'all get out of my seat.
-给我起开 -好吧 冷静
- Out of my seat! - All right, settle down.
这河畔你们自己玩吧
Have the damn creek.
-他可真容易上钩 -炸裂
- He was easy. - Boom!
别这样
Don't do that.
帕克斯夫人 衣服大危机 你能帮我吗
Mrs Parks, enormous clothing emergency, can you help me?
这口子扯得可真大
That is one nasty tear.
是啊 没错
Yes, it is.
我们英国人最讨厌的就是服装危机了
And there is nothing us Brits hate more than a clothing emergency.
帕克斯夫人 今晚我得穿这件衣服出场
Mrs Parks, I have to go out in that coat this evening,
如果它破了 我会有大♥麻♥烦的
and if it's torn, I'll get in such trouble.
你能现在看一看吗
Can you take a look at it now?
圣诞节双倍奖金
Double time Christmas bonus?
我们明天下午之前都没什么事
Well, I don't have any collections until tomorrow afternoon.
我想我可以帮你
I guess I could fit you in.
如果你在我们关门前回来...
If you come back just before we close...
我等着你做完就好 陪着你
I'll wait while you work. Keep you company.
我不需要陪伴
I don't need company.
不 但我的大衣需要
No, but my coat does.
它非常珍贵
It's very valuable.
我通常不会让它离开我的视线
I don't usually let it out of my sight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你将会名留青史
You're going to make a big difference.
那我最好快点开始工作了
I'd best set to work, then.
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
我去找格雷姆和瑞恩
I'm going to go meet Graham and Ryan.
记住 5点40的时候让罗莎离开这里
Remember, get Rosa out of here by 5:40
至少要让她准时搭上那辆公交
at the latest to be on that bus on time.
我从河边回来怎么就变这样了
I came back from the creek for this?
四个瘪轮胎和砸烂的前窗
Four flat tyres and a smashed-in windshield?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
小屁孩们
Kids.
这我可没办法开
Well, I can't drive that.
不 你回家吧
No, you go on home.
我们取消这条路线
We'll cancel the route.
还说要举♥行♥抗♥议♥呢 这公交哪也去不了
So much for that protest. This bus ain't going nowhere.
你听到了吗 克拉斯科总是抢先我们一步
Do you hear that? Everything we do, Krasko's a step ahead.
他们肯定是故意砸烂了那辆公交
He must have deliberately smashed up that bus himself.
咱们得想办法补救
We've got to fix this.
詹姆斯·布莱克今晚必须要开车送罗莎回家
James Blake has got to drive Rosa's bus home tonight.
没错 他可不能这么简单就放弃
Right, well, he ain't giving up that easily.
我们也不会
Well, neither are we.
瑞恩 检查布莱克路线上所有停站地点
Ryan, check every bus stop along Blake's route.
告诉所有等待的乘客公交马上到
Tell the waiting passengers that the bus is coming
-他们需要等一下 -好的
- and they have to wait. - OK.
别让任何乘客走掉
Do not let any of the passengers walk.
公交必须是满员
The bus has to be full.
人必须足够多才能让罗莎被逼让座
It has to be crowded enough so that Rosa is expected to move.
-好了 明白了 -祝你好运
- Right, got it. - Good luck.
好了 格雷姆
Now, Graham...
你和我想的一样吗
are you thinking what I'm thinking?
在警局外边公然偷公交
Nicking and hot-wiring a bus from right outside the depot?
真希望我们友善的警♥察♥朋友别知道这事
Hope our friendly cop don't hear about this.
搞什么鬼
What in the hell?!
这是你的替换公交 吉姆老弟
This is your replacement bus service. Jim boy!
又是你
You again?
我知道 我现在可是无处不在
I know, I literally get everywhere now.
来吧 进去干♥你♥的活
Come on, hop in and do your job.
你已经迟到18分钟了
You're already 18 minutes behind schedule!
你怎么知道的 这是怎么回事
How do you know that? What's going on?
那个静♥坐♥抗♥议♥又怎么样了
What happened to that damned sit-in?
别人都不知道这事
Nobody else knew anything about it.
虽然很想跟你解释一切 但你知道英国佬的
Love to explain all of that to you, but you know us Brits -
非常专横 不喜欢向别人解释自己的行为
very imperious, not prone on explaining ourselves to anyone.
所以 没时间聊天了 赶紧上去开车
So, no time to chat. Just get driving.
今晚有很多人需要上这辆车呢
A lot of people need to get on this bus tonight.
司机吉米·布莱克负责开车
Driver James Blake behind the wheel.
好了
Check.
公交停运 不好 克拉斯科
Bus services are suspended! No, no, no, no, no, Krasko.
你是从小就想当女裁缝吗
Have you always wanted to be a seamstress?
我梦想是当教师 但是...
I dreamed of being a teacher, but
我的祖母病了
my grandmother got sick,
然后是我母亲 所以我就辍学了
then my mother, so that was the end of school.
-真遗憾 -后来我自学来着
- I'm sorry about that. - Oh, I got myself educated.
只是比我想象的要花时间
Just took longer than I thought.
-但你一直没放弃 -当然
- But you kept going. - Always.
学识让你无人可挡
An education makes you unstoppable.
你将这里的一切都当成战斗
Everything here's a fight for you.
你不会累吗 是什么在支撑着你
Don't you get tired? What keeps you going?
对明天的希望
Promise of tomorrow.
当下不如意的时候 明天是你的唯一
When today isn't working, tomorrow is what you have.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表