神秘博士
第十一季 第四集
英国蛛影
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
先生 我们得走了 飞机准备好了
Sir - we need to be moving out. The plane is on standby.
飞机什么时候走我说了算 凯文
I say when the plane leaves, Kevin.
你需要什么 钱吗
What do you need - money?
不是钱的问题 先生 是组织工作
It's not the money, sir. It's the logistics.
还有这规格
And the scale.
太大 太复杂了
It's too big, too complex.
当然还有保密性
And, of course, the confidentiality.
这可能会成为丑闻
It's potentially very exposing.
我们所有人的丑闻 特别是您
For all of us, but especially for you.
弗兰基
Frankie...
我们是一家人 对吧
We're family, right?
我是说 你是我的...
I mean, you're my...
-你是我什么来着 -我是您侄媳 先生
- What are you again? - I'm your niece's wife, sir.
没错 但你能办成事
Exactly. But you get things done.
这事可能会毁了我2020年的计划
Now, this could destroy me for 2020.
所以让它消失
So, make it disappear.
我不确定我能做到
I'm not sure I can.
什么
What?
我以为就我在这
Thought I was the only one in.
我就是想在开业前
I just came in to check everything was all right
再来检查下一切是否正常
before we opened...
她是谁
Who the hell is this?
我是纳吉娅
I'm Najia.
我不知道您在这里 在英国
I didn't realise that you were in here... or here at all.
我不是跟你说过守在门口吗 凯文
I thought I told you, stay on the door, Kevin.
我进来告诉您我们该走了 先生
I came through the door to tell you we had to leave, sir.
难以置信 你是我的员工还是...
Unbelievable. What do you... work for me or something?
是的 我会是总经理
Yes. I'll be the general manager.
我想在事情定下来前
I thought, while we're finalising,
进来看看熟悉下
I'd come in and familiarise myself,
这样我们正式开业时能马上开工
so I can hit the ground running when we officially open.
你被开除了
You're fired.
您说什么
Pardon?
-你被开除了 出去 -真的对不起
- You're fired. Get out. - I'm so sorry.
你有一个小时的时间 跟我说清你要如何
You have one hour to tell me how you're going to make this
让这一切消失 明白吗
all go away. OK?
凯文 什么时候走我说了算
Kevin. I say when we go.
马上到了
Nearly there!
你确定一切都在你的掌控中吗
Are you sure you've got this under control?
当然 新系统
Totally! New systems.
刚开始运作
Just running them in!
我们到家了
We're home.
我们真的到家了
We're actually home!
好样的 解决了 看见没
Yes. Result! See?
我就说我能行
I told you I'd do it.
-我们在公园山公♥寓♥ -我家就在那
- We're at Park Hill. - That's my flat there.
等下 你住在公园山公♥寓♥
Wait, you live at Park Hill?
我们就住在那边
We're just up there.
我手♥机♥又有信♥号♥♥了
And I've got mobile signal again.
但是没新消息
But no messages.
但老实说 你只离开了半个小时
But, to be fair, it's only half an hour since you left.
什么 离我们跟你
What? Half an hour since we were
去仓库只过了半个小时
with you were in that warehouse?
是的
Yeah.
那么...
So...
我想就到此为止了吧
I suppose this is it.
是啊 我想是的
Yeah, I suppose it is.
送你们回来了 然后就结束了
Got you back. Guess we're done.
很高兴跟你们一起旅行
Nice having you aboard.
谢谢博士 这趟旅行真的很震撼
Thanks, Doc. It's been a blast, truly.
我的荣幸
Pleasure.
你接下来打算做什么
What're you going to do now?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
回到盒子里 好多可看的
Back in the box. There's loads to see.
你一个人吗
By yourself?
我想是的
Yeah, s'pose.
-你想来我家喝杯茶吗 -当然
- Do you want to come for tea at mine? - Definitely!
是的我想 谢谢 我爱茶
Yes, I would! Thanks! I love tea.
小娅家的茶 超赞
Tea at Yaz's! Amazing.
你们来吗 我们都去小娅家喝茶吗
Are you coming? Are we all going for tea at Yaz's?
她又没请我们去
She didn't invite us.
别傻了 当然也请你们
Don't be daft, course you're invited.
好 那我去
All right, then.
格雷姆
Graham?
我想我先回趟家 小娅
I think I'll nip home first, Yaz.
我可能待会儿再加入你们 可以吗
Maybe join you later, if that's all right?
要我跟你一起吗
Shall I come with you?
我想我一个人就好
I'd rather do it alone.
别不打招呼就走了
Don't go without saying goodbye.
小娅家的茶 我从没去小娅家喝过茶
Tea at Yaz's. I've never been for tea at Yaz's.
-你居然住这里 -安娜
- Can't believe you live here. - Anna!
我从屋里就能看见这栋楼
I can see this block from my window.
一直以来都离得这么近
Almost neighbours, all this time.
我知道
I know!
-很酷 -是
- It's cool. - Yeah.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
都好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
安娜 我是洁德·麦金太尔
Anna, it's Jade McIntyre,
我在你家门口 你在家吗
I'm outside your front door. Are you in?
我回来了 带了几个朋友一起
I'm home! Got a couple of mates with me.
他们可能不在家
They're probably all out...
你带朋友回来了 索尼娅
You've brought friends back. Sonya!
小娅带朋友来家里边了
Yaz has brought friends back!
我准备些吃的
I'm getting food!
什么 你居然有朋友
What, you actually have friends?
她花钱雇你来的吗
Is she paying you?
看看你们这里的景色 我从来没有过公♥寓♥
Look at your views! I've never had a flat.
我应该弄一间 住公♥寓♥肯定很爽
I should get one, I'd be good in a flat,
我可以有个沙发
I could get a sofa.
想一想我跟沙发在一起 我自己的沙发
Imagine me with a sofa, like my own sofa,
我可以买♥♥个紫色的 坐在上面
I could get a purple one and sit on it!
-我表现得奇怪吗 -是有点
- Am I being weird? - A little bit, yeah.
我在试着闲聊 我自己感觉还不错
I'm trying to do small talk. I thought I was doing quite well.
还需锻炼
Needs work.
可能我太紧张了
Maybe I'm nervous.
或者只是不会社交 我还在研究我自己
Or just socially awkward. I'm still figuring myself out.
你真的很喜欢垃圾
You really like junk.
你是在收集垃圾吗 像集邮
Are you collecting it, like stamps?
-听我跟你讲讲这些垃圾 -别让他开始说
- Let me tell you about this mess... - Don't get him started.
爸 我们一直在跟你讲 别捡垃圾了
Dad, we keep telling you - stop picking it up.
妈看见你
Mum's going to go crazy
又带垃圾回家会疯的
when she sees you've brought it home again!
-臭死了 -我不能留它在外边呀
- It stinks. - I can't just leave it there.
为什么我们就得留着它
Why do we have to have it?
我当时想既然你姐姐是一个女警♥察♥
Well, I thought maybe that as your sister is a policewoman...
-是警官 -她又说过她会处理
- Police officer. - And she said she'd do something about it...
-我处理了 他们在查了 -查得不够快
- I did, and they're looking into it. - Well, not fast enough!
这太丢人了
It's a disgrace.
别把垃圾留在厨房♥ 扔下垃圾道
Don't keep it in the kitchen! Put it down the chute.
这是证据 你知道是什么的证据吗
It's evidence! And you know what it's evidence of?
一个阴谋
A conspiracy.
没错
Exactly!
一个大阴谋 而且事态在变糟
A total conspiracy and getting worse.
我超爱阴谋的
I love a conspiracy.
-你和小娅是... -朋友
- So, are you and Yaz...? - Mates.
我们是小学同学
We were at primary school together.
-只是朋友吗 -是的
- Just mates, then? - Yeah.
那挺好
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表