We only carry a limited stock. I'm not sure I'm allowed to.
存药点从这里走
The panels are down this way.
你知道我们的地位 克伊巴中♥央♥很看重我们
You know our status and how Keeba Central regard us.
我们也不太想投诉
We would not ideally register
一位新入职员工
a complaint against someone so early in their career.
那我们去拿吧
Let's get them, then.
我以为那是员工专用
I think that's staff only.
没错
Yeah.
我在想下一步怎么办
I'm trying to figure what to do next.
否认一切 还是
Deny everything, or...
让你睁一只眼闭一只眼
Ask you to turn a blind eye.
我知道你在纠结什么了
Ah, I see your problem. Yeah...
一般来说 真♥相♥总是你的最佳选择
Generally, truth is always your best option.
我刚才试图黑进我姐姐的医疗记录
I was trying to hack into my sister's medical records.
我们总是会在某些时候黑进
Well, we've all hacked into our loved ones' confidential records
我们最亲爱的人的秘密记录 对不对
at one stage or another, haven't we?
我能问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
她对我撒谎 关于
She's lying to me about, about...
她哪里出了问题
About what's wrong with her.
她可能是有什么理由
She might have good reason for that.
我知道 她是个控制狂
I know the reason. She's a control freak.
甚至对她的亲弟弟也这样
Even to her own little brother.
克伊巴历史上获勋最多的将军
The most decorated general in Keeba history.
能量报♥警♥的情况下仍坚持航行了907日
907 days in continual flight,
与阿雍星人作战 拯救我们的种族
on residual energy, fighting the Ayonians, saving our species.
那你是做什么的
So what do you do, then?
我 我是个工程师
Me? I'm... an engineer.
我修理像我姐姐这样的飞行员会搞坏的东西
Yeah, I fix the things pilots like my sister tend to wreck -
而她为此看不起我
and she looks down on me for it.
她一直都是
And she always will.
-看到什么了吗 阿斯托 -还没有
- See anything, Astos? - Nothing so far.
-我也没有 -逃生舱马上就到
- Me neither. - The life-pod's just round the corner.
我也是 小心点
Me too. Go carefully.
不管这是什么 它移♥动♥速度很快
Whatever this thing is, it can move very fast.
逃生舱附近电力被切断了
The power's been shorted around the life-pod.
这一片都没有电
The power's gone out in this section.
你需要查看逃生舱是否还安全
You need to check the pod's still secure.
系统能量都被耗尽了
The system's all drained.
这里没有任何反常痕迹
No sign of anything here so far.
你那边呢
How about you?
阿斯托 飞船左边的救生舱
Astos... The portside life-pod...
没了 被弹出了
It's gone. Jettisoned.
了解
Understood.
博士 它在这儿
Doctor, it's here.
它在这个救生舱里
It's inside this pod.
别跟它接触 别动 你不能出事
Don't engage with it. Stay where you are. We need you safe.
阿斯托 发生了什么
Astos, what's happening there?
阿斯托你听见了吗 别去碰它
Astos? Are you listening to me? Do not engage!
不不不
No, no, no!
救生舱启动 正在分离
Life-pod active. Disengaging.
请系上安全带
Use life restraint straps now.
阿斯托 发生了什么
Astos, what's happening?
低级错误
Rookie mistake.
它在弹出救生舱 内部控制面板坏了
It's jettisoning the pod. The internal controls are broken...
而我在救生舱里
And I'm inside.
-不 -系统错误
- No! - Systems malfunction.
暂时无法运行
Currently unavailable.
阿斯托坚持住 我来了
Astos, hold on, I'm coming!
请立即撤离
Evacuation critical.
玛布利 玛布利
Mabli? Mabli!
阿斯托 我正和病人一起 你需要什么吗
Astos? I'm just with a patient. Do you need something?
对不起 玛布利
I'm sorry, Mabli.
它骗了我
It tricked me.
我回不去了
I can't get back.
你在说什么 从哪儿回来
What are you talking about? Get back from where?
你可以做到的 玛布利
You can do this, Mabli.
你的能力足够了
You're good enough.
你得相信你自己 我相信你
You have to believe in yourself. I believe in you.
我一直都相信
I always have.
阿斯托 阿斯托
Astos? Astos!
阿斯托
Astos?
阿斯托在哪 我的天呐
Where's Astos? Oh, my saints!
那是什么
What is that?!
我不知道 但极度危险
I don't know, but it's incredibly dangerous.
它弹出了救生舱
It jettisoned the life-pods...
而且杀了阿斯托
And it killed Astos.
什么
What?
我很抱歉 玛布利
I'm sorry, Mabli.
但现在我们要靠自己安全回到雷斯一号♥了
But it's down to us to get us safely back to Resus One now.
你 立刻滚下船 回到宇宙中去
And you - off this ship, back into space, right now!
否则我会亲自处理你
Else you'll have ME to deal with!
-你被忽略了 -我发现了 谢谢提醒
- It just sort of ignored you there, Doc. - Got that, thanks, Graham.
它怎么能吃掉这些东西
How's it eating all that stuff?
它到底是什么东西
What even IS it?
不知道
No idea.
它在宇宙深处袭击了这艘飞船
Hit the ship from the depths of space,
所以它能在真空中生存
so it can survive a vacuum.
不需要氧气
Doesn't need oxygen.
并且能消化几乎一切东西
And can digest pretty much whatever it wants,
看起来是这样
by the looks of things.
它还非常有胆
And it's got nerve.
它刚刚吃掉了我的音速起子
It just ate my sonic!
拿到了吗
Get them?
我觉得可能出了什么事
I think there may have been an incident.
这里是飞船的资料库 我不该让你们进来的
The ship's databanks. I shouldn't let you in here, but I am,
-但我让你们进来了 -我跟阿斯托进来过
- and that's fine. - I've already been in here with Astos.
他真的死了吗
Is he really gone?
我很抱歉 玛布利
I'm sorry, Mabli.
他是相信我的为数不多的人之一
He... he was one of the only people who ever believed in me.
包括我自己 他是个好人
Including me. He was so kind.
这世界上好人不多
There aren't enough kind people.
他会想让你做什么呢
What would he want you to do now?
让大家都安然无恙
Er, make sure everyone stays safe.
-你可以做到的 -好 我可以
- You can do this. - Right. Yeah. I can.
你想让我们看什么
What did you want to show us?
如果我把我的目镜记录仪同步到资料库
Well, if I sync my ocular recorders with the databanks...
把目镜记录仪同步到资料库 就是这么简单
Oh, yeah. Sync the old ocular recorders. It's obvious.
所有的瑟蓝伽医生都有植入目镜
All Tsuranga medics are implanted with lenses
所以我们能记录下所有的治疗过程
so we can record all treatments for training purposes,
以便培训员工 避免官司 收集资料
lawsuits, data records.
就像我制♥服♥上摄像头的高配版
Like a posh version of my uniform camera.
等下 如果这里就是控制室
Hang on. So, if this is the control deck,
其他的工作人员在哪
where's the rest of the crew?
没有工作人员 都是自动的
No crew. All automated.
-所以这里只有我们 -是的
- So it's just us? - Yeah.
-孤立无援 -是的
- Alone? - Yeah.
-在太空里 -是的
- In space? - Yeah.
-还和那个不明生物在一起 -是的
- With that creature? - Yeah.
-好吧 -希望有点渺茫啊
- Right. - I don't fancy its chances.
是嘛 我每次都很看好我们
Yeah? I back us every time.
感谢您使用《恒定区危险生物百科》
Thank you for choosing Perils Of The Constant Division.
我们了解到您有待识别图像资料
We know you have a choice of vid-briefings concerning
-具有强大危险性的 -好了
- the most threatening of... - Sorry. Here we go.
-第七阿尔法立方号♥生物 皮汀 -皮汀
- Item Seven Alpha Cubed. Pting. - Pting?
皮汀
Pting.
危险等级 圣杯级
Threat Level - Chalice.
这是不好的吗
Is that bad?
最高一级 比甜菜根级别还高
Worst one. One up from Beetroot.
这个物种 如果确实是个物种的话
The species', if it is a species, birth or creation,
关于它的许多研究都已失败
many studies having failed
因为皮汀的暴♥力♥天性
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表