谁派遣的你们 你们为什么来这
Who sent you? Why did you come?
九星
The Congress...
国会
Of the Nine Planets.
为了应对暴行
In response to the atrocities.
什么暴行
Which were what?
狙击机器人
Sniperbots!
好枪法
Nice shot.
他们有一个由这种家伙组成的军队
They have an army of those things.
为什么你们叫他造物主
Why do you call him the Creator?
我们的信仰是传承下来的
Our faith is handed down.
造物主就是基石
The Creator is the cornerstone.
而你是第一个见到他的
And you're the first to see him.
我们是幸运的一代
We are the blessed generation.
等等 这里只有你们两个 另一个人呢
Wait, there's only ever two of you. Where's the other one?
我没必要回答你的全部问题
I don't have to answer all these questions.
这句话我以前的老师们常说
That's what my teachers used to say,
一般说在他们辞职之前
usually just as they quit teaching.
但我有太多问题了 安迪尼奥
But I've got so many questions, Andinio.
因为这外面是个战场
Because there's a battlefield outside,
有很多人死去了 而你并非战士
where many people died, but you're no warrior.
你虽然言语肯定 但你眼中充满了怀疑
And your words are certain, but your eyes are full of doubt.
你怎么会认识他
How can you know him?
是啊 我怎么会
Yes. How can I?
到了 就是这里
Here. It's here.
这里有更多这种矿物样品
More of those mineral samples.
总共五个
Five in total.
我想起来了
I remember.
我们降落了
We landed.
我们杀出重围来到这里
We fought our way here...
尽管这个星球让我们记忆紊乱
Even though the planet was playing with our minds.
我们从未想过会发生这些
We never believed any of this was possible.
但它的确发生了
But it was.
这里面的东西是什么
What is that stuff inside them?
为什么所有人都想得到它
Why is everyone fighting over it?
你确定它在这里
You sure it's in here?
我不确定
I'm not sure about anything.
但这是信♥号♥♥带领我们到的地方
But this is where the signals are telling us to go.
-你觉得这些是什么 -完全没头绪
- What do you reckon these are? - Not a clue.
她是帕特奇的船员之一
She's one of Paltraki's crew.
我们怎么才能放她出来 我们得帮帮她
How do we get her out? We've got to help her.
我看看能不能找到光源
I'll see if I can find some light.
这些面板中的一个总该起点作用
One of these panels has got to do something.
-就是这个 你做到了 -瑞恩 你看
- That's it, you got it. - Ryan, look!
这里还有更多
There's more through here.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
我们只是为救两个人而来的
We only came to rescue two people.
那里有几十个 我们怎么才能救出全部人
There's dozens in there. How are we going to get them all out?
你看起来很糟糕 而我却得到了件新外套
You look in a bad way, whereas I've got a new coat.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
准备好他
Ready him.
他将有一个新目标
There will be a new target.
准备好谁 为了什么
Ready who? For what?
我说了准备好他
I said ready him.
谨遵造物主所愿
Whatever the Creator wills.
退下
Out.
别担心 我会照顾好他的
Don't worry. I'll look after him.
堤姆·肖 这都过去多久了
Tim Shaw. How long's it been?
3407年了
3,407 years.
我打赌那七年应该很难熬吧
I bet the seven really dragged.
所以 你怎么了
So, what happened to you?
我遇到了你
You did.
你弄坏了我的召回装置
You corrupted my recall device,
放逐我穿越宇宙来到这荒凉之地
banishing me across the universe to this desolate rock,
度过我的余生
for the rest of my existence.
无法离开 不能死亡
Unable to leave, without dying.
这是我失败的惩罚
This was my curse, for failure.
我本来是这么想的
Or so you thought.
我在被基因炸♥弹♥折磨得濒临死亡时到达这里
I arrived, on the verge of death... racked by the DNA bombs.
但你得到了
But you got more than you
比想象中更好的东西 乌克斯人
could possibly have wished for - the Ux.
这是宇宙给予的
The universe provides.
你想当一个领导
You wanted to be a leader.
现在被崇拜成伪神
Now you're worshipped as a false god.
外面的飞船是怎么回事
Why all the ships outside?
你让他们干什么了
What have you made them do?
你知道乌克斯人能做到什么吗
Do you know what the Ux are capable of?
我背负着
I carry the entire hive
整个斯坦扎文明的知识体系
knowledge of the Stenza civilisation within me.
与乌克斯人结合
Paired with the abilities of the Ux,
他们很乐意为我工作
they were happy to work for me.
工作什么
Work at what?
每一个活着的生物都渴望的
What every living creature wishes for.
报仇
Revenge.
两个解码员 三十个房♥间
Two codebreakers, 30 chambers.
你觉得我们有多少时间
How much time do you reckon we've got?
远远不够 但真正烦恼我的是
Not enough and what's bothering me is how do we know
我们怎么知道这些房♥间
these chambers aren't set
不会杀了篡改它们的人
to kill the people if they're tampered with?
因为我们知道这东西有多变♥态♥
Cos we know how sick that creature is.
还是不足以让你追杀他
Still doesn't give you an excuse to go after him.
看看这里的人 这证明我没错
Look at the people in here! It totally proves my point!
他们是受过训练的战士依旧没打败他
They're trained soldiers, and they couldn't beat him.
你觉得自己有胜算吗
And you still think you can take him?
哟 你怎么突然关心起我来了
Oh, yeah? And why do you care all of a sudden?
是你说的 反正我对你奶奶不好
According to you, I was never good enough for your nan anyway!
这话都是多久以前讲的 爷爷
I said that a long time ago, Grandad!
-我等你叫爷爷等了很久 -也许吧
- Yeah, and I've been waiting too long for that and all! - Maybe.
但我现在开始叫了
But you got it now.
我们是家人
We're family.
我爱你
And I love you.
-你刚刚说什么 -我才不要说两遍
- What did you just say? - I'm not saying it twice,
别装得自己第一遍没听到
don't pretend you couldn't hear me the first time.
就像她以前对我说的 要做一个更好的人
I'm telling you what she used to tell me. Be the better man.
求你了
Please.
-它怎么了 -可能是动态探测器
- Why's it doing that? - Motion detector, maybe.
会不会是机器人相互残杀触发警报
You think the robots shooting each other set off an alarm?
你说的报仇 什么仇
When you say revenge - revenge on who?
你 博士
You, Doctor.
不 别把这事赖我身上
Oh, no - don't put this on me.
如果你没有干预 我早就成为了领袖
If you had not interfered, I would have become leader.
斯坦扎第一领袖
First of the Stenza.
不过 我还是要谢谢你
And, yet, I should thank you.
谢我 为什么
Thank me - why?
你让我成了神
You have made me a god.
你什么都不是
You are nothing of the sort!
告诉我这是什么
Now, tell me what this is.
你的小脑袋瓜子想不明白吗
Can't your puny mind understand?
博士 我们又发现四个这种水晶体
Doctor, we've found four more of those objects.
-我们怎么做 -这会儿有点忙 小娅
- What do you want us to do? - Bit busy at the moment, Yaz.
有人来了 快过来
Someone's coming. Over here!
根据造物主的意志
By the Creator's will.
安迪尼奥
Andinio,
求你了 求你了
please. Please.
别逼我再做一次
Don't make me do this again.
我们无法理解神的旨意
We cannot understand the higher plan.
仅有的只是我们的信念
Our faith is all we have.
这是错的 求你了
It's wrong. Please.
这不可能是对的 它会摧毁我的
This cannot be right! It will destroy me!
会摧毁我们两个
It will destroy both of us!
安迪尼奥 别这么干
Andinio, please don't!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表