这可能要花些时间了
Might take a while, this.
系统会即时将客户订单
The system instantly relays customer orders
转给配货区的工人
to workers in Fulfilment.
他们会扫描产品 把它送至打包站
They scan the product and send it down to the Packing Stations.
有货物到达
Product incoming.
打包后客人的订货会被送上运输带
Once it's packed, the customer's order goes on the conveyor.
第一条规则 保证所有宽松衣物
Rule number one: keep all loose clothing,
头发和身体部位远离运输带
hair and body parts away from the conveyors.
以及绝对不要爬进运输带
And never, ever climb onto the conveyors.
任何人只要上运输带 即刻开除
Any person found on the conveyor faces immediate termination.
这里是终查区 包裹会被检查
This is Final Checks, where parcels are inspected,
封装 然后通过通道送到分派中心
sealed and go down the hatch to Dispatch.
通过这个通道直达咔宝的核心区域
Through this hatch beats the heart of the Kerblam operation,
上百条运输带将包裹
hundreds of conveyors pumping parcels
送至我们地下的全自动区
down to our fully-automated lower level.
在分派中心 我们的快递员检索包裹
From Dispatch, our postmen retrieve the parcels
然后直接将它瞬移给顾客 有疑问吗
and teleport direct to the customers. Any questions?
我能去做装箱单吗
Can I do the packing slips?
抱歉 只有戴紫色脚环的能在打包站工作
Sorry, only purple GroupLoops work the Packing Stations.
休息时间请去休息区
Leisure breaks in the HomeZone.
好了 接下来就请好队友接手
Right, I'll leave you in the capable hands of the TeamMates.
我会经常看看你们 确保你们没事
I'll be checking in on you, make sure you're OK.
需要照顾好这百分之十啊
Got to keep an eye on the 10%.
正如我爸常说的 加油 有机生物
As my dad used to say, go, Organics!
我爸是有些奇怪
He was a bit odd, my dad.
别动 格雷姆
Stand still, Graham.
-你在做什么 -跟你换工作
- What are you doing? - Switching jobs with you.
我需要紫色的
I need purple.
发信息的人可以进打包站
Whoever sent that message had access to the packing stations.
我需要去那里
That's where I need to be.
那我这是要去哪
And where does that leave me?
你好 同事们
Hello, co-workers.
很高兴你们来加入我们
We're so thrilled to have you with us.
娅斯敏·坎 请跟我来
Yasmin Khan, please come with me.
瑞恩·辛克莱和博士 好名字
Ryan Sinclair and the Doctor - great name -
请跟我左侧的同事走
with my colleague to the left.
你好 队友
Hello, team.
休息时间在休息区见
Meet at break time in the HomeZone?
-好的 -收到 会照办
- Yes, ma'am. - Roger Wilco.
我跟你提过我认识个人叫罗杰·威尔科吗
Did I ever tell you about a bloke I met called Roger Wilco?
等下 我呢 我要去哪
Hold on, what about me? Where am I going?
格雷姆·奥布莱恩 欢迎来到维护部
Graham O'Brien. A very warm welcome to Premium Maintenance.
都闭嘴
Not a word.
有货物到达
Product incoming.
你们俩做得都很好
You two are doing so well.
-特别还是上班第一天 -谢谢 凯拉
- Especially for a first day. - Thanks, Kira.
我没想到是这么重复机械的事
I was hoping for something a bit less really repetitive,
-但我还挺享受的 -有货物到达
- but I'm quite enjoying it. - Product incoming.
你打包太厉害了 瑞恩
You're a ninja at this, Ryan.
在遇见你之前我的生活就是这样
This was my life before you.
你应该看看我刚工作时的样子
Mind you, you should have seen me when I started.
第一个月 如同噩梦
First month, total nightmare.
花了我好一阵才协调好我的身体
Takes me a while to learn things physically.
最终我学会了 但有些事我学得更慢
Get there in the end, but just some stuff takes me a bit longer.
幸运的是 在一开始我有朋友罩着我
Luckily, I had mates who covered for me in the beginning.
我第一周的时候也是做得很糟
I was terrible too, my first week!
系统愿意留下我真是让我惊讶
I am amazed the system kept me on.
而现在每次上班前
But now I just take a deep breath
我就会深吸一口气
at the beginning of every shift
然后告诉自己 凯拉·艾罗 你能做到
and tell myself: Kira Arlo, you can do this.
有时候我都要信我自己了
Sometimes I almost believe myself.
但我不明白的是
What I don't understand is,
咔宝为什么需要人类劳动力
why does Kerblam need people as a workforce?
这些工作都是机械且重复的
These are automated and repetitive tasks.
为什么不让机器人做
Why not get the robots do it?
你没看新闻吗
Do you not watch the news?
-我们经常出远门 -经常
- We travel a lot. - A lot.
坎都咔星劳工法
Kandokan labour laws.
自从人类劳工抗♥议♥游♥行♥之后
Ever since the People Power protests,
公♥司♥必须确保所有层级中
companies have to make sure a minimum 10% of the workforce
至少百分之十的劳动力是真正的人类
are actual people, at all levels.
就像口号♥所称 真人需要真工作
Like the slogan says, real people need real jobs.
工作赋予生活的意义 对吧
Work gives us purpose. Right?
有的工作也许会
Some work, maybe.
-有货物到达 -给你一个小贴士
- Product incoming. - Do you want a tip?
如果我感到无聊
If I ever get bored,
我就想象在坎都咔星的顾客
I imagine customers opening their parcels
打开他们的包裹时
back on Kandoka.
那灿烂的笑脸
Their big smiles.
我只收过一次礼物
I only ever got a present the once,
但我永远忘不了那种感觉
but I can never forget how it felt.
就像 就像一个盛满幸福的小盒子
Like, like a little box of happiness.
你到现在只收过一次礼物吗
Just one present? Your whole life?
是我去年的生日
My birthday last year.
是我们的人力总监朱迪送的一小盒巧克力
A little box of chocolates from Judy, our Head of People.
真的太棒了
It was so amazing.
那你的父母呢 他们从没给你送过礼物吗
What about your mum and dad? Didn't they ever get you a present?
我不知道他们是谁
Never knew them.
但我依然能想象家人打开包裹的情景
But I can still imagine families opening these packages.
我们在这里的工作让他们感到快乐
We make them happy by doing what we do here.
你真是充满正能量 凯拉
You have a great approach to life, Kira.
谢谢 你人真好
Thank you! That's so lovely of you.
从没有其他人对我说过这样好的话
Nobody's ever said something that nice to me!
这些装箱单从哪里生成
Where are these packing slips generated from?
我不知道 他们就直接被送来
I don't know. They just arrive here.
我们的小小说明单
Our little instruction slips.
凯拉 你在这里遇到焦虑或需要帮助的人吗
Kira, have you ever met anyone here who's worried or needs help?
需要什么帮助 我不知道
Help with what? I don't know.
有人工作不顺 或者是惹上麻烦那种
Somebody having a hard time, or got themselves into trouble.
给你一个忠告
Word of advice.
好队友耳听八方
The TeamMates can hear everything.
如果它们想的话
If they choose.
所有事吗
Everything?
一直随机监控
Constant random monitoring.
这里没什么隐私的
No such thing as privacy here.
你是工会的人吗
Are you from the Union? Is that it?
就是想多了解一下这地方
Just trying to get a sense of the place.
最好的方法就是叫你做什么就去做
Well, best way to get along: do as you're told,
别惹上机器人
try not to bump into the robots.
如果你能做到这点 你还能上广♥告♥呢
If you can manage that, you might end up on a poster.
那是你啊
That's you!
真人亲手拾件 咔宝
电影明星范
Film star looks.
我还得了一点附加福利
I got extra credit for it.
给我女儿送了一份 让她贴卧室墙上
Sent a poster to my little girl for her bedroom wall.
-她多大了 -六岁
- How old is she? - Six.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
在楼上 她是财务总监
She's upstairs, she's Head Of Finance.
开玩笑的 她在坎都咔星
Nah, she's back home on Kandoka.
这是她给我做的 镀了一层鉷[虚构元素]
She made me this - it's lacquered with Arcadium.
这个可以永流传
Outlast anything, that will.
比我自己都长久
Including me.
-这其实有点让人伤感 -同事们
- Actually, that's a bit depressing. - Hello, co-workers.
请仅在休息时间进行社交活动
Please confine social interaction to leisure breaks.
你多久能看女儿一次
How often do you see your daughter?
一年两次 我把钱都花在经济飞梭上了
Twice a year, I splurge on an economy shuttle.
余下的工资都存起来供她上学
Rest of my wages, I put away for her education.
我做这份工作 这样她就不会像她爸爸一样
I do this job so she doesn't end up like her dad.
她的爸爸很好啊
Her dad's all right.
我以前对她妈妈就是渣男
Well, I was a rubbish husband to her mum.
但现在我在努力弥补
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表