We need to go now. I'm sure you'll be fine.
我们会想着你的
We'll be thinking of you.
你什么意思 走 你要怎么走
What do you mean, go? How are you going to do that?
-你什么意思 -我们一直尝试告诉你
- What do you mean? - We HAVE been trying to tell you.
是的
Yes...
你们试过了
You have.
震动
Vibrations...
太忙着顾我自己了 没注意到这震动
Too wrapped up in myself. Missed the vibrations.
我本想慢慢告诉你的
I was trying to break it to you gently.
瑟蓝伽
Tsuranga...
这里不是一家医院
This isn't a hospital.
这是一艘飞船
It's a ship.
我们已经在飞行中
And we're already in flight.
瑟蓝伽进行紧急医疗运输业务
Tsuranga operates emergency medical transport.
这是一艘四区急救飞船
This is a QuadZone Rescue Craft.
-就像红十字 -你会没事的
- Like the Red Cross. - You'll be fine.
我们很快就会到雷斯一号♥
We'll be at Resus One soon enough.
-我们离开多久了 -四天
- How long were we out for? - Four days.
离塔迪斯隔了四天的飞行距离
Four days' flight from the TARDIS...
我要走走
I'm walking.
不用跟我一起走
No need to walk with me.
我需要自己一个人走走
I need to walk on my own.
四天 走 加油 四肢
Four days. Walking. Come on, limbs.
你们飞船内有传送吗
Have you got onboard teleport?
没 但雷斯一号♥有康复后传送装置
No, but there's post-recuperation onward teleport at Resus One.
我不想去雷斯一号♥ 让我和飞行员谈谈
I don't want to go to Resus One. Let me talk to the pilot.
这飞船上不是只有你在
Hey, it's not just you on board.
你在做什么 别碰那个
What are you doing? Don't touch that!
病人无权进入
Patients aren't allowed access
任何机载系统或非医疗设施
to any onboard systems or non-medical facilities.
你当时在担心什么
What were you worried about?
我刚醒的时候 你
Just as I was waking up, you...
-你看到了什么 你很担心 -没有
- You saw something and you were worried. - No.
不擅长说谎 你这工作肯定做得不顺
Bad liar. Must be difficult in your job.
-我很擅长说谎 -所以你确实在说谎
- Hey, I'm an excellent liar. - So you WERE lying, then.
-我没这么说 -看见没
- I didn't say that. - See?
不擅长说谎
Bad liar.
导航室 这边
NavChamber. This way.
还是疼
Still hurts!
跑步会扰乱体内正进行的痊愈进程
Running can disrupt the ongoing internal healing process!
够了 你不能进来
Enough, now. You can't be in here.
我不知道那个设备是什么
I don't know what that device is,
但如果你不离开 我必须限制你的行动
but if you don't leave, I have to restrain you.
船员在哪里
Where's the crew?
救援飞船是全自动的
Rescue crafts are automated.
这是个双医师团队 就我和玛布利
It's a two-medic crew, just me and Mabli.
我们的路径是从
Our course is remotely
雷斯一号♥上的瑟蓝伽中心远程设置的
programmed from the Tsuranga Hub at Resus One.
我们怎么掉头
How do we turn it around?
我们不能 路线是远程设置并锁定的
We can't. The course is remotely set and locked.
船上的员工没有特权解锁它
Onboard crew don't have privileges to unlock it.
-让我们看看有没特权 -不要
- We'll see about privileges. - Don't!
如果你干预导航系统
If you interfere with the navi-systems,
他们会将此视作敌意行为或被劫持
they'll take it as an act hostility or hijack.
他们可以引爆这艘飞船
They can detonate the craft.
-我没有敌意 -你的行为就是
- I'm not being hostile! - Yes, you are!
你的行为充满敌意和自私 飞船上有病人
You're being hostile and selfish. There are patients on board
他们需要尽快被送到雷斯一号♥
who need to get to Resus One as a matter of urgency.
我的工作是保证你们所有人的安全
My job is to keep all of you safe.
你正在妨碍我的工作
You're stopping me from doing that.
你说得没错
You're right.
你说得当然没错
Of course you're right.
抱歉
Sorry.
那个地雷对我的打击比我以为的更重
That mine hit me harder than I thought.
我完成过37趟救援
I've done 37 tours.
我们会让你安全返回的
We will get you back safe.
我们在哪
Where are we?
那边有很多东西 太空垃圾 小行星
There's a lot of stuff out there. Space junk, asteroids.
我们在恒定区边缘
We're on the edges of the Constant Division.
就是这里刚才吓我一跳
That's what threw me, back there.
-一般导航都会绕过这里 -为什么
- The routing usually keeps us out of here. - Why?
这里是有争议地区
It's disputed territory.
我们才刚越过边界 所以
We're only just over the boundary, so...
-没什么要担心的 -那又是什么
- Nothing to worry about. - So, what's that?
什么什么
What's what?
不确定
Not sure.
可能是小行星碎片
Probably an asteroid shard.
护盾被破
Shield breach.
不 等等 重新设置
No, wait - reconfiguring.
又好好封上了 但它有一瞬间被穿透了
Resealed and solid. But something breached it for a second!
我来看看系统监视器
I'll check the system monitors.
有东西在护盾之内
Something's inside the shields.
-我确定没问题 -真不会说谎 阿斯托
- I'm sure it's nothing. - Bad liar, Astos.
回你的病人舱去 我不知道你的名字
Go back to your patient-pod. I don't know your name.
-我是博士[医生] -你在开玩笑吗
- I'm the Doctor. - Are you kidding?
有时会
Sometimes.
但现在没有
But not right now.
告诉我飞船的结构 阿斯托 尽快
Tell me the ship's structure, Astos, as quick as you can.
中♥央♥走道环绕一周
Central walkway goes all the way around.
核心部有一块诊疗区 三个病人舱
An assessment area in the heart. Three patient-pods.
每边有一个紧急治疗室
One emergency suite on the sides.
我们可以做有限的医疗处理
We can perform limited medical procedures
但主要任务是保证病人
but our job is basically keep people alive
存活至到达医院
until we can get them to a facility.
-逃生舱呢 -两个 左右舷各一个
- Evacuation equipment? - Two life-pods, portside and starboard.
每个限载五人 我们正好十个人
Maximum five per pod. We're just within our occupancy limit.
-很好 -这飞船设计寿命是十万次航行
- Well, that's good. - This ship was designed for 100,000 tours.
它能抗住很多东西的
It can withstand a hell of a lot.
你是在安慰谁 我还是你自己
Who are you trying to reassure, me or yourself?
这是入侵警报
That's a breach alert.
在左舷逃生舱里
It's in the portside life-pod.
-不可能 -逃生舱里有通讯吗
- It can't be... - Are there comms in the life-pod?
它利用逃生舱进入飞船
It's using the life-pod as a way into the ship.
你了解这些区域 那会是什么呢
You know these territories. What can it be?
那家伙动作真快
That thing can really move!
它正从左舷前往右舷
It's heading from the portside to the starboard.
右舷逃生舱附近通讯中断
Area around the starboard pod's offline.
-我什么都看不到 -我们得去看一眼
- I can't get a reading. - We have to take a look!
那你去左舷 我去右舷
OK. You take port, I'll check starboard.
不不 太危险了 你去左边 我去右边
No, no, no - too dangerous. You take port, I'll take starboard.
你不是这里的头儿 这是我的飞船
You are not in charge here. This is my craft.
你是我的病人 是我的责任所在
You are my patient and my responsibility,
和这里的其他人一样
as is everyone else here.
你还在恢复
You're still recovering,
还承受着疼痛 我来查看右舷
you're still in pain. I'll check starboard.
你查看左舷
You check portside.
真不喜欢听人指令
Don't like being told what to do.
那倒是 我看得出来
Yeah. I'm getting that impression.
拿上通讯贴 玛布利已经有一个了
Take a comm-dot. Mabli already has one.
在我们查明这是什么前别告诉她
Stay off her channel while we work out what this is.
她还不需要知道这些
She doesn't need to know about this yet.
这只是她的第二次航行
It's only her second tour.
-显然其他病人也不需要知道 -没错
- Neither do any of the other patients, obviously. - Obviously.
我为什么信任你 博士
Why am I trusting you, Doctor?
你可能不太会撒谎 阿斯托
You might be a bad liar, Astos,
但你的直觉很准
but you've got excellent instincts.
-是你叫我吗 -我要更多肾上腺素阻断剂
-Did you just buzz me? - I'm requesting further adrenaline blockers.
-什么 又需要吗 -对
- What, already? - Yes.
-我去问问阿斯托 -不
- Let me check with Astos. - No.
你必须马上拿药
You must supply them, without delay.
我们的库存有限 我不确定这能否被允许
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表