But I'm making up for it.
离开家人挺不容易
It's tough being away from family.
至少我还在工作 不像另外半个星系的人
Well, at least I'm working. Unlike half the galaxy.
但我觉得我们该怪自己
Suppose we've only got ourselves to blame.
当我们盯着手♥机♥无所事事
Whilst we were busy staring at our phones,
-科技就拿走了我们的工作 -谈得不错
- technology went and nicked our jobs. - Great conversation, guys,
但不必要的交谈会降低工作效率
but unnecessary talking can lead to efficiency reductions.
为什么不加快点脚步呢
Why not pick up the pace a little?
-好的 巴斯尔 -谢谢
- Sure thing, Basil. - Thank you.
它以前是跳钢管舞的 直到它关节不行了
He was a pole dancer till his hips gave out.
我挺喜欢你的 小娅 你和我笑点一样
I like you, Yaz, you laugh at my jokes.
古董台灯
Antique lamp.
99955/7区
Section 99955/7.
不 这不是个好主意
No. Not a good idea.
不该在第一天 我来吧
Not on your first day. I'll take that.
-你会在999区迷失 -丹 我完全能
- You'll get lost in the Triple Nines. - Dan, I am perfectly capable...
我知道
I know you are.
但我不确定系统知不知道
Just not sure the system is.
999区几乎没什么东西了
There's barely anything down the Triple Nines any more.
上次下去找货物的人就被开除了
Last person to search for an order down there got the sack.
再也没见过他们
Never saw them again.
不能让这事发生在你身上 至少第一天不行
Not having that happen to you. Not on your first day.
咔宝运行状态 所有系统当前...
Kerblam performance status - all systems currently...
又抽调电力了
Another power drain?
系统上线
System online.
好了 就是小故障 继续工作
All right, it's just a glitch, back to work.
快点 凯拉 开始动脑子
Come on, Kira, re-engage brain,
如果你能找到它在哪的话
if you can find it.
抱歉 斯莱德先生
Sorry, Mr Slade.
别用这种态度对她说话
Hey, don't talk to her like that.
没关系
It's OK.
-不是的 -你是谁
- No, it's not. - Who are you?
我是博士 新来的 你是谁
I'm the Doctor. I'm new. And you are?
贾瓦·斯莱德 仓库经理 你老板
Jarva Slade, Warehouse Executive. Your boss.
你是拿着老板的小本本
Well, you've certainly got the clipboard for it.
请对凯拉好一些
Be nicer to Kira, please.
你是想为不服从管理吃个警告吗
How would you like a warning for insubordination?
那挺好的 我可以作为我的私人收藏
I'd love one, I could add it to my collection.
博士 别这样
Doctor, don't.
给你一些做好人的建议吧 斯莱德先生
Gentle people skills advice for you, Mr Slade.
尊重是相互的
Respect goes both ways.
好的管理者尊重且珍视他们的员工
The best managers, the really good ones, value their staff
并且能迅速知道员工是否陷入困境
and know instinctively if someone's in trouble,
或是否在寻求帮助
or is asking for help.
你是一个好的管理者吗
Now, how good a manager are you?
你知道有谁需要帮助吗
Know anyone who needs help?
回去工作吧你
Get back to work.
所有人都是
All of you.
对斯莱德你得小心些
Be careful with Slade.
上周扎夫因为靠在运输带边被警告了
Last week, Zaff got a warning for leaning on the conveyor
第二天他就消失了
and the next day he was gone.
消失了 这事经常发生吗
Gone? Does that happen a lot?
近期是有几次
A few have gone recently.
扎夫 餐厅的贾克斯 维护部的基内洛
Zaff, Jax from the canteen, Chinello from Maintenance.
真的很奇怪
And it's weird,
因为卢珀曾打电♥话♥给基内洛的妈妈
because Looper called Chinello's mum
但她再也没有回过家
and she never arrived home.
老天
Blimey.
你刚刚吓死我了
You scared me there for a moment.
你应该在分派中心而不是这儿啊
You should be in Dispatch, shouldn't you? Not down here.
你在干嘛 练习潜伏吗
What are you doing, practising your lurking?
你能听见我讲话吗
Can you hear me?
你的语言回路出问题了吗
Something wrong with your speech circuits?
等等 我汇报一下
Hang on, I'll report it.
让你回到分派中心
Get you back to Dispatch...
丹
Dan?
丹
Dan?
丹
Dan?
丹
Dan?
你在下面吗 丹
You down there? Dan?
丹
Dan!
你在吗
Are you there?
我刚找到了这些
Um... I just found these.
是丹·库伯的东西
They belong to Dan Cooper.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
算了
OK, never mind!
安全条例第198条
Safety Rule 198,
别喝清洁液
do not drink any of the cleaning fluids.
我现在知道了 谢谢
Yeah, I've got it now, guys, thank you.
你的维护指导是查理
Your Maintenance Mentor is Charlie.
你好吗
Oh, all right, cockle?
祝你们有高效的一天
Have a productive day, team.
维护快乐
Happy maintaining!
我是格雷姆 很高兴见到另一个真人
Graham. Nice to meet another real person.
我是查理 我刚弄完男洗手间 所以
Charlie. I've just done the gents', so...
那我就挥挥手吧
Oh, I'll just settle for a wave, then.
那些家伙真是啰嗦对不对
Cor, those guys go on a bit, don't they?
那简介有我半辈子那么长 我都310了
I mean, that briefing nearly lasted half my life, and I'm 310!
我 我看到你刚来
I, er... I saw you arrive earlier.
我不知道这里要来新人
Wasn't expecting anyone new down here.
那今天就是你的幸运日了 查理
Well, it's your lucky day, then, eh, Charlie boy?
跟我讲讲这里是怎么运作的吧
So, tell me how all this really works.
如果有什么东西♥脏♥了洒了就会通知我们
The moment there's a mess or a spill, we get beeped.
关于我们要多久到达目的地
There's strict time guidelines
多久要清理完毕
on how quickly we're supposed to get there
都有严格的时间限制
and how long it takes us to clear things up.
都是系统制定的
all laid down by the system.
他们在我们完成任务后会检查
They check up on us after every task.
虽然说所有都是自动化的
So even though everything's automated,
但仍然有笨蛋老板吗
there's still an idiot boss?
是的
Yeah.
暂时功能失效
Temporary functionality issues.
第九队 请到休息区暂时紧急休息
Team 9, please take an emergency rest break in the HomeZone now.
所以说 你找到了丹被损毁的扫描仪
So, just to be clear, you found Dan's scanner crushed?
我听见他的尖叫 但找不到人
I heard him yell and now there's no sign of him anywhere.
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
那边有送货机器人
These were delivery robots
像咔宝吗 不是好队友吗
like the Kerblam Man? Not the TeamMates?
你俩和我一起
You two stay with me.
我需要你们弄清楚这家公♥司♥的历史
I need you to find out the history of the company
并且看看能不能搞到这里的平面图
and try and get some plans of the complex.
我怎么弄
How am I going to do that?
你是最佳选择 不会有人♥质♥疑清洁工
You're perfectly placed. No-one questions a cleaner.
你哪儿都能进
You've got unrestricted access.
是啊 还有长♥期♥的皮肤问题
Yeah, and chronic skin irritation.
格雷姆 你清理好那边了吗
Graham, did you sort that spill?
都弄好了 别担心
It's all taken care of, don't worry.
各位 这是查理
Everyone, this is Charlie.
嗨查理 我怎么回事
Hi, Charlie. Oh, no! What am I like?
-我来处理 没关系 -我真是太笨了
- I've got it! It's OK. - I'm so clumsy!
-我不介意 -真的吗
- I don't mind! - Really?
-是的 -我真是笨手笨脚的
- Really! - I'm just such a butterfingers.
我喜欢黄油
I love butter.
那 再见啦
Um... bye.
办公室版恋爱
Workplace crush.
让我想起你小时候
Reminds me of you when you were younger.
我说的小时候其实是上个月
When I say younger, I mean last month.
-好好笑哦 -来吧
- Ha! Funny. - Come on.
我们去写投诉信
We're going to file a complaint.
丹·库伯 现在失踪
Dan Cooper, has vanished.
-也许你该打给警♥察♥ -这里没有警♥察♥
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表