神秘博士
第十一季 第八集
猎巫者
我肯定就在这附近了
I'm sure it's SOMEWHERE around here.
承认吧 博士
Come on, Doc, admit it!
我不懂你在说什么
I dunno what you mean.
看看这里
Well, look at it!
这可不是伊丽莎白一世统治的时代吧
This ain't the coronation of Elizabeth I, is it?
看着像是有街头派对
It's like a street party.
搞得像老嬉皮士快闪活动
Ye olde hipster pop-up happening.
塔迪斯有点执着于这一精确的读数
The TARDIS is being a bit stubborn at exact readings.
我们到底在哪
So where are we?
咬苹果游戏 我爱死咬苹果了
Apple bobbing! I love apple bobbing!
-现在是万圣节吗 -不是
- Is this Halloween? - No.
-今天是周日 -但为什么有派对
- It's Sunday. - Yeah, but what's the party for?
-我们每周日都这样 -周日快乐
- We do this every Sunday. - Happy Sunday!
北方口音 我们肯定离家很近了
Northern accent - we must be close to home.
撒维治夫人召唤大家集♥合♥
Mistress Savage demands your presence.
仪式即将开始
The ceremony will begin.
还有没有人也觉得派对氛围一下子没了
Anybody else missing the party vibe all of a sudden?
来
Come on.
他们这是要去哪
Where are they all going?
不管情况如何 我都需要你们牢记
Whatever this is, I need you all to remember,
回到过去要注意的最重要的事情
the most important thing about dips into the past -
不要干涉历史的基本结构
do not interfere with the fundamental fabric of history.
哪怕这件事是不对的吗
Even if something's not right?
是的 而且根据目前的氛围看
Yep, and judging by the vibe here,
这里肯定有什么不对
something is definitely not right.
你还好吗 能告诉我们这里是怎么回事吗
Are you OK? Can you tell us what's going on here?
各位 那是彭德尔山 我们在兰开夏郡
Guys. That's Pendle Hill. We're in Lancashire.
拜耳赫斯特·克拉格的人们
People of Bilehurst Cragg,
我们再次被迫相聚于此
we are forced to meet here once again.
撒旦在这片土地潜行
Satan stalks this land.
我们必须继续将他连根拔起
We must continue to root him out,
付出一切代价 以拯救我们村的灵魂
and do whatever it takes to save the soul of our village.
是时候让被指控的人经受考验了
Let us put the accused to the test.
-奶奶 -别说话 维拉
- Granny...! - Hush, Willa.
-是女巫审判 -老妈妈忒斯顿
- It's a witch trial. - Old Mother Twiston...
这里一定是17世纪早期
Must be early 17th century.
你被指控玩弄巫术
You stand accused of witchcraft,
我判你经受浸水椅
and shall be tried by my ducking stool,
木材砍自彭德尔山上最强大的树
hewn from the mightiest tree on Pendle Hill.
如果你沉入水底 你是无辜的
If you drown, you are innocent.
如果你幸存 你是女巫
If you survive, you are a witch,
将被处以绞刑
and shall be hanged.
我实在无法接受这个
This is way too dark for me.
我们必须做点什么 博士
We've gotta do something, Doctor.
博士说了不能干涉 你说了不能干涉对吧
The Doc said don't interfere. You said don't interfere, right?
别哭 维拉 我仍将与你同在
Don't cry, Willa. I will still be with you.
我仍将与你同在
I will still be with you.
-在水中... -在火中...
- In the water... - In the fire...
在风中
In the air...
在土中
In the earth.
淹死那女巫
Duck the witch!
淹死那女巫 淹死那女巫
Duck the witch! Duck the witch!
-奶奶 -在另一边等我
- Granny! - Meet me on the other side!
还说什么不干涉
So much for not interfering.
谁敢干涉这场审判
Who dares interfere with this trial?!
我们审判了35个女巫
35 witches we have tried,
而撒旦仍在我们身边
and still Satan surrounds us!
谁都不能阻止我们
We shall not be stopped!
博士 我们来了
Doctor, we're here!
你们将为干涉审判受到惩罚
You will be punished for your interference!
审判是神圣的 这是神的意愿
The trials are sacred. They are the will of God.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在我们无从知晓
Now we have no way of knowing
老妈妈忒斯顿是不是女巫了
if Mother Twiston was a witch or not.
守卫 把这些流浪者赶出岸边
Guards, whip these wanderers off this bank.
然后把维拉·忒斯顿抓起来 我们不能冒险
And then seize Willa Twiston. We can take no chances.
别碰她
Leave her alone.
我以命起誓 这些女人都不是女巫
I'd bet my life neither of these women are witches.
但撒维治夫人 你毫无疑问是个刽子手
But you, Mistress Savage are, without question, a murderer.
你怎敢这样说我
Who are you to address me this way?!
让我告诉你我是谁
I'll tell you who I am.
抱歉 等下
Sorry, one sec.
猎巫将军
Witchfinder General?!
没错
That's right.
猎巫将军
Witchfinder General -
跟我的专业小队 接管这座村庄
with my crack team - taking over this village!
对吧 小分队
Right, gang?
是的 因为你有特殊设备
Yeah, cos you are in special measures.
现在你是否认可我们的权威
NOW do you recognise our authority?
请原谅我 猎巫女士
I do beg your pardon, Mistress Witchfinder.
请来我家
Please, come to my home,
我们必须私下谈谈
we must talk in private.
如果你发誓不伤害那个姑娘或其他人的话
If you swear not to hurt that girl, or anyone else.
如果您希望如此 将谨遵您的命令
If that is your wish, you have the command.
所有人 回家
Everybody, go home.
审判结束了
This trial is over.
我必须要埋葬她
I have to bury her.
请原谅我 女士
Please forgive me, Mistress.
如果我知道您是谁
If I'd known who you were,
我一定马上听从您的话
I'd have bowed to your authority immediately.
告诉我 你到底是谁
So tell me - who exactly are you,
谁给你在此处的权力
and what gives you authority here?
我是贝卡·撒维治
I am Becka Savage,
拜耳赫斯特·克拉格的地主
landowner of Bilehurst Cragg.
它曾属于我已故的丈夫
It belonged to my late husband,
在他去世时传给了我
passed to me when he died.
我曾想当一个仁慈的领导
I've tried to be a benevolent leader,
但在这个时代 真的很难
but it's very difficult in these times.
尤其我还是个女人
Especially for a woman.
如果你是地主 你为什么还要走路
If you're the landowner, why are you walking?
马都去哪了
Where are the horses?
拜耳赫斯特禁止用马
Horses are banned in Bilehurst.
它们是撒旦的生物
They are creatures of Satan.
我把它们都枪杀了
I had them all shot.
博士 我参加过彭德尔山女巫游览介绍
Doc, I've done the old Pendle Witches Walking Trail.
没人提过拜耳赫斯特·克拉格
Nobody ever mentioned Bilehurst Cragg.
从没听过 她还杀了35个人
Never heard of it. And she's killed 35 people.
-现在是36个了 -是
- 36 now. - Yeah.
或许她把这里整个从地图上抹杀了
Maybe she wipes this whole place off the map.
我们要查出来到底发生了什么
We're going to find out what happened,
以及我们要如何阻止她
and how we can make her stop.
那里看起来是调查的最佳起点
And that hall looks like the best place to start.
但不是唯一的起点
Not the only place.
我想去找那个刚刚失去奶奶的女孩
I want to find that girl who's just lost her gran.
我们搞定女地主 你去跟那姑娘聊聊家常
We'll deal with Her Ladyship, if you go do some family liaison.
我们待会儿见
I'll meet you in a bit.
希望到时候我身上能干点
Hopefully by then I'll be a bit dry.
我希望这炉火让你暖和了些 要红酒吗
I hope the fire has warmed you. Some wine?
不了
No.
所以你的女巫审判变成了每周一次的活动
So, your witch trials have become a weekly event,
同时还伴有村庄庆典
with a village celebration?
任何揪出女巫并驱赶走撒旦的时刻
Any moment where a witch is uncovered and Satan driven out
都必须有庆典庆祝
has to be a cause for a celebration.
我们不会停手 直到撒旦被彻底驱除
We will not stop until that work is done.
你一直在说撒旦 但如何证明他在此
You keep saying Satan. But how is Satan manifesting himself here?
让庄稼枯萎
Blighting the crops.
让动物癫狂
Bewitching animals.
让人们痉挛 生病 出现幻觉
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表