你刚说它们看上去像军队
You said it looked like an army.
-军队会带什么 -武器吗
- What do armies carry? - Weapons?
但这不是武器 而是玩具
But that's not a weapon, it's a toy.
每个包裹装的东西都不一样
And every parcel's got something different in it.
几乎是
Almost.
但每个包裹都有一样的东西
Except what does every parcel here have in common?
凯拉 不要
Kira, don't!
天哪
Oh, my God.
丹也是这样死的吗 还有其他失踪的人
Is that what happened to Dan? And all the others too?
你知道会有事发生
You knew something was going to happen.
查理
Charlie.
它是故意这么做的
It's done this deliberately.
我们得找到博士
We need to find the Doctor.
致命气泡膜
Deadly bubble wrap.
完全无害
Totally innocuous,
但是在这里被截并被制♥作♥成武器
apart from when it's intercepted here and weaponised.
一排排微型炸♥弹♥ 随时等待引爆
Sheets of tiny little bombs, ready to explode and kill.
每个包裹就是个死亡陷阱
Every parcel a deathtrap.
员工不是袭击目标
The workers aren't the target.
顾客才是
It's the customers.
咔宝要置自己的客户于死地
Kerblam's trying to kill their own customers?
没听过这么糟糕的商业计划
That's the worst business plan I've ever heard.
博士 可找到你了 凯拉死了
Doctor, we found you! Kira's dead.
-而且查理跟这事有点关系 -什么
- And Charlie had something to do with it. - What?!
不是凯拉
Not Kira.
不是故意杀的凯拉
It wasn't meant for her.
是系统选的她
The system took her.
系统一直在反抗我
It's been fighting back against me.
因为它知道了你的计划
Because it knew what you were planning.
维修工 有各种进入权限
The maintenance man, access to everywhere,
而且基本不会被注意到
noticed by hardly anyone.
是你一直在杀害其他员工
You've been killing other workers?
我需要测试以确保爆♥炸♥物
I needed test subjects to be sure the detonation forces would work
在如此低浓度下是否有效
in such a small concentration.
什么 查理 你怎么知道这么多
What? Charlie, how do you know all this stuff?
应聘职位时我说谎了
I lied on my application.
编造一个悲惨的身世 好让你雇佣我
Gave you a sob story, so you'd let me in.
你还真信了
And you bought it.
我学过控制论 炸♥药♥和瞬间传输
I've studied cybernetics, explosives, teleportation.
这才是我的工作
I worked for this.
我不明白
I don't understand.
百分之十
10%?
只给了百分之十的人工作还想让我们感恩戴德
They want us to be grateful that 10% of people get to work?
剩下的百分之九十呢 谁在乎我们的未来
What about the other 90%? What about our futures?
不采取行动的话就是百分之七 百分之五
Because without action, next time it'll be 7%, then 5%,
甚至百分之一
then 1%.
我比你强大
I am stronger than you.
我才不要忍♥气吞声地接受
I'm not going to stand by and accept it.
我们这代人 是掀起变革的一代
People like me, my generation, we change things.
-我们要改变局势 -即使以人命为代价吗
- We make things happen. - Even if it costs people's lives.
你打算杀死咔宝众多顾客
You kill a load of customers at Kerblam,
然后让系统背黑锅
let the system take the fall for it.
毁了人们对自动化的信任
Erode people's trust in automation.
激起民愤
Make people angry.
不完美的技术 没有自我良知
Imperfect technology, without a conscience.
这些机器就只会故障失灵
Machines malfunction, that's what they do.
有故障的是你 哥们 严重故障
No, mate, that's what you're doing, seriously malfunctioning.
-别叫我哥们 -但咔宝的系统是有良知的
- I'm not your mate! - Except Kerblam's system does have a conscience.
而且它一直在反抗你 查理 它知道的
And it's been fighting you, Charlie. It knew it.
它发送了一条跨越星系的信息来求助
It sent a message across the galaxy, begging for help.
包括斯莱德办公室的那个机器人也是为你而来
And that TeamMate in Slade's office, it was coming for you.
还有凯拉 系统选择她是因为知道你在意她
And then Kira. It took her, knowing how you felt about her.
让你明白它的感受
To show you how it would feel.
因为一旦你的计划成功实施
Because how you feel right now about Kira
所有那些家庭 亲友都会像你一样
is how all those families and friends will feel
承受失去的痛苦
if your plan goes off.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不这么认为
I think you do.
我认为你带着一个计划来到这里
I think you came here with a plan,
没想到自己会爱上一个人
but you didn't expect to fall in love.
但一切就这么发生了
But that's what happens.
想想这感觉 查理 好好感受一下
Use it, Charlie, learn from it, please.
如果这代价
No. If that's the price
能让坎都咔星改变对科技的看法
to change how everyone on Kandoka sees technology,
那就是值得的 为了伟大的事业
then it's worth it. For the cause.
这不是什么事业 你不是一个活动家
This isn't a cause. You're not an activist.
这是冷血无情的谋杀
This is cold-blooded murder.
我们不能让系统掌握主导权
We can't let the systems take control.
系统不是问题
The systems aren't the problem.
人类怎样使用系统 这才是问题
How people use and exploit the system: that's the problem.
像你这样的人类
People like you.
我才不管你怎么想 传送将要进行
I don't care what you think. The delivery goes ahead.
大规模传送程序启动
Mass delivery procedures initiating.
快抢那个控制器
Someone grab that controller!
你做了什么
What have you done?
现在你们没法阻止了
You can't stop it now.
停下来
Make it stop!
我们不会让你杀掉那些无辜的人
We're not going to let you kill all those innocent people.
目的地定位锁定
Destination coordinates locked.
准备运输
Preparing teleport.
博士 我希望你知道怎么修复
Doc, I hope you've got an idea of how to fix that.
没时间修了 等等
Not enough time to fix it. Wait.
新办法
New idea.
也没时间
Not enough time for that either.
-也许值得一试 -也许
- Maybe worth a go. - Maybe?
我是说一定能行 拧下邮递员的头
I mean definitely. Grab the postman's head.
啥
What?!
像朱迪在办公室做的那样 快
Just like Judy did in the office, do it! Now!
必须得阻止这一切
I need to stop this!
她知道自己在干嘛吗
Does she know what she's doing?
有些时候是的
Some of the time, definitely.
回来
Oi! Get back here!
拦住他
Stop him.
查理
Charlie!
她没法阻止了
She can't stop it now.
他们马上就要被传送了
Those deliveries are going to be teleported out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
转转宝 我需要你的帮助
Twirly, I need your help.
关闭安全模式 欢迎回来
Safe mode off. Hello again.
与您症状相似的客户
Customers with your current medical symptoms
浏览了血压相关的治疗方法
browsed blood pressure medication.
这很重要
This is important.
我把你连接到了一个新系统
I've linked you into the new system,
所有的送货机器人都能连接上
to all the delivery bots,
然后我有一个需求
and I have a request.
怎样可以帮到您
How may we help?
修改传送地址
Change of delivery address.
所有准备传送的订单都改
For every order about to teleport.
新地址 就在这 这个机棚
New address: right here, this hangar,
就在我们站着的地方
right where we're standing.
我希望每个咔宝人都把快递传给自己
I want every Kerblam man to deliver to themselves.
订单已接收
Delivery orders accepted.
我要求每个咔宝人一收到快递
I want every Kerblam man to open the order
就立即打开
they've just delivered to themselves,
并用跟其他人一样的方法处理气泡膜
making sure they do what everybody does with the bubble wrap.
订单已确认
Orders confirmed.
查理 快回上面来
Charlie! Get back up here, please.
传送进行中
Delivery in process.
-发生什么事了 -快递已接收
- What's going on? - Delivery received.
博士 他们要爆♥炸♥了
Doctor, they're about to detonate!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表