Good to be home, eh?
是啊
Yeah.
我在门垫上发现了这个
Look, I found this on the mat.
这是你♥爸♥的笔迹对吗
It's your dad's handwriting, isn't it?
看上去是的
Looks like it. Yeah.
-你不拆开看看吗 -不了
- Well, you're not going to open it? - Nah.
这是我的保险
This is my insurance policy.
我所做的一切都严格遵守命令
Everything I did was under strict instruction
以及保密协议
and non-disclosure agreements
但与我的判断相悖
and against my better judgment.
我希望有一天能宽恕自己的所作所为
And I hope, one day, I can forgive myself for my part in it.
那是什么
What's that?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我了个去 妈
Flippin' 'eck, Mum.
快进来 别让别人看见
Quick, get in before anyone sees.
你怎么给我这么大拥抱 我们今早才见啊
What's the big hug for? I only saw you this morning.
是啊 这个
Yeah, well,
今天感觉更漫长
it feels longer.
看上去真富丽堂皇
This is well swanky!
别太着迷 我们得走了
Don't get attached, we need to go.
我不能四处看一下吗
Can I not have a quick look round?
不行 小娅
No, Yaz.
-我被解雇了 -什么
- I've been sacked. - What?
妈 可你刚入职啊
Mum! But you've just started.
-是啊 -他们不能这么做
- I know. - They can't do that!
怎么回事 谁解雇了你
What happened? Who sacked you?
是我 你们两个 把手举起来
I did. Hands in the air, both of you!
现在你们正在擅闯我的私产
As of right now, you're both trespassing on my property.
请你放下枪 先生
Put the gun down, please, sir.
我的酒店我做主
My hotel, my rules.
你被解雇了
You were fired.
但却没有离开 还让别人进来
Yet instead of leaving, you bring someone else in.
她是我女儿 要来带我回家的
She's my daughter and she's giving me a lift home.
真感人
How very moving.
你为什么要解雇她
Why'd you fire her?
我没必要回答你
I don't answer to you.
你算什么 15岁 你应该好好上学
What are you, 15? You should be in school!
你母亲不该在这里
Your mother isn't supposed to be here.
我让工作人员休息了两天
I told the staff to take two days off.
我是来为开业做额外准备的
I came in to do extra preparation before we opened.
我不在乎
Well, I really don't care.
因为就算当时我没解雇你
Because if I hadn't fired you then,
十分钟前 当我看到那些房♥间时
I would've fired you ten minutes ago
也会解雇你
when I saw the rooms.
可耻
Disgraceful.
什么房♥间 我不明白
What rooms? I don't understand.
你当然不明白
I'm sure you don't understand.
你想知道你妈妈有多差劲吗
Would you like to see how good your mother really isn't?
我们猜在这星球上
We reckon there could be around 21 quadrillion spiders
总共应有21千兆只蜘蛛
on the planet in total.
那你们这里是做什么研究的
So what sort of research are you doing in here?
我们在研究蛛形纲动物的遗传优势
We're interested in utilising the genetic strengths of arachnids.
普通蜘蛛丝像钢铁一样结实
Ordinary spider silk is as strong as steel
又或像凯夫拉尔纤维一样坚韧
or as tough as Kevlar.
这并不能让我喜欢它们
That still don't make me like them.
有趣的是 如果你把蜘蛛牵引丝编得
Oh, fun fact, if you weave dragline spider silk
像铅笔一样粗
as thick as a pencil,
它强韧到可以阻止一架飞行中的飞机
it's strong enough to stop a plane in flight.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding.
我没有 我不得不想办法对付它
I'm not, I've had to deal with it.
我和阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Well, me and Amelia Earhart.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 著名美国女性飞行员
你会喜欢她的 她超有意思
You'd like her, she's a right laugh.
你们还做别的研究吗
So what else are you doing in here?
我在研究一种延长寿命的酶
I've been working on an enzyme to increase the lifespan.
蜘蛛的一生都在不停地生长
Spiders can keep growing for as long as they live.
安娜公♥寓♥里的那只蜘蛛
That spider in Anna's flat was way bigger
-比普通人家里的蜘蛛大多了 -没错
- than a normal household spider. - Yeah.
安娜能接触到你们的试验品吗
Did Anna have access to your experiments?
不会 她是管理组的
No, she was on the admin team.
在这里所做的一切都是保密的
Everything we do here is secure,
所有尸体都由一家专业的公♥司♥
we discard all carcasses responsibly
按标准处理
through a specialist company.
除非她是私底下拿走了东西 但是...
Unless she was taking things without us knowing, but...
她不是那种人
She's not that kind of person.
我应该通知警♥察♥
I should notify the police.
你想给我们看什么
What is it you wanted to show us?
有关谢菲尔德蜘蛛在过去三个月
Reports of unusual spider activity in Sheffield
活动异常的报告
over the last three months,
从警♥察♥ 虫害防治人员 再到我们这
from the police, pest controllers, and to us here.
不寻常的出现地点 增加的数量
Rare sightings, an increase in numbers,
还出现了这个季节不常见的蜘蛛
spiders you don't normally see at this time of year.
南约克郡的蜘蛛生态系统出了问题
Something's wrong with the spider ecosystem in South Yorkshire.
没错 但不知道是什么问题
Exactly. But we don't know what.
它们毫无共同之处
They have nothing in common.
不同物种 不同数量
Different species, different quantities,
有些是大规模群居
some are large massings,
有些是大量的进行布网
some have been a profusion of web-building.
我搞不明白
I can't work out
它们是感到困惑 还是生气或害怕
if they're confused, or angry or scared.
或许是想传达信息
Or trying to send a message.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是哪里
Where's that?
现在 如果你那么棒 解释一下这个
Now, if you're so great, explain this.
我不能 这不可能的
I-I can't. That's not possible.
你被解雇了 第二次
You're fired - again.
到我的定期上厕所时间了
Oh, it's time for my scheduled bathroom break.
凯文 我们到隔壁去
Kevin, we'll go next door.
当我解决后
And when I'm done,
凯文会送你们离开 永远地
Kevin will escort you off the grounds forever.
定期上厕所时间
Scheduled bathroom breaks.
我昨天检查了这个房♥间 不是这样的
I checked this room yesterday. It wasn't like this.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
你好
Hello?
好的
Yeah.
找你的 是个医生
It's for you. It's a doctor.
你好 博士 你不会相信这个的
Hi, Doctor. You're never going to believe it.
-你在你妈妈工作的酒店吗 -对啊
- Are you at the hotel where your mum works? - Yeah.
你能放我们进去吗
Can you let us in?
弗兰基 你在哪里 别让我等太久
Frankie, where are you? Don't keep me waiting.
凯文 凯文
Kevin! Kevin!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
把它弄下去
Get it off me!
小娅妈妈
Yaz's mum!
我叫纳吉娅 小娅 他们不能在这里
Najia. Yaz, they can't be here.
纳吉娅 你培养了一个出色的人类
Najia, you made a very awesome human.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's going on.
-那是枪声吗 -快来
- Was that gunshots? - Come on.
凯文
Kevin?
它死了吗
Is it dead?
凯文
Kevin?
老天
Holy...
我的天啊 它杀了凯文
Oh, my God. It got Kevin.
我的凯文没了
I have no more Kevin.
我毫无防备
I'm compromised.
不 不 我的手♥机♥
No, no, my cell!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
不是吧
You are joking.
-不可能 -不好
- No way! - Oh, no.
危机调查员
Crisis investigators.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表