So you got here...
现在我要去领我的奖品了
And now I'm going to claim my prize.
什么 你的奖品
What? YOUR prize?
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
没我你早死了
You'd be dead without me.
如果现在我跟你赛跑去帐篷 你输定了
And if I raced you now to that tent, you'd be dust.
你身体根本不行了 艾普索
You're a wreck, Epzo.
那根雪茄是谁的
Who had the cigar?
我 那是我的
Me. That was mine.
那根雪茄救了我们的命
The cigar saved us all.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
别以为我现在还会输给你
Don't even think I'm going to lose to you now!
我能提个意见吗
Could I make a suggestion?
同时到达终点
Dead heat.
联手共赢
Joint first. Dual winners.
还有证人
With witnesses.
什么 不
What? No.
拉力赛从来没有两个一起赢的
There's never been a joint winner of the Rally.
从这一刻起有了
There has now.
不
No.
我会宣布最后这场比赛无效
I will declare the final race null and void.
伊林 你让我们吃了不少苦头
Ilin, you have made this a living hell for us.
我向你保证无论发生了什么
I promise you that whatever happens,
我都会离开这座星球
I will get off this planet
如果我们拿不到我们应得的奖品
and if we don't get what we both fought for,
我会想办法找到你 让你的余生
I will hunt you down and ensure that whatever time you have left
短暂而痛苦不堪
is both short-lived and agonising.
我说得够明白了吧
Do we understand each other?
现在承认这场比赛有双赢家
Now, recognise your equal winners.
交出奖励 不然要你好看
Pay the prize, or pay the price.
我很荣幸宣布这场特别的联合胜利
I'm honoured to declare a unique joint victory...
奖品将平分给二位
and equal split.
现在
Now...
-带我们离开这个地方 -行
- get us off this rock. - Fine.
-还有他们 -不
And them. No. No!
他们不见了
They're gone.
我们被困在这儿了是吗
We're stuck here, are we?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让你们失望了
I've failed you.
我向你们保证过但还是让你们失望了
I promised you and I let you down.
我们能等 不是吗
We can wait. Can't we?
是的
Yeah.
我们还有彼此
We've got each other.
不 我们都撑不过一个自转日
No, we'll be dead within one rotation.
谁说的
Who says so?
我们这不都挺过来了吗
We've come this far, ain't we?
谁说要放弃了 有人说了吗
Who says we're giving up? Any of us?
真的 连你都这样吗 博士
Really? Even you, Doc?
拜托 我们不能就这样算了
No. Come on, we ain't having that, are we?
-不行 -不能
- Nope. - No.
你们听见那个声音了吗
Can you hear that noise?
拜托了 出现吧
Come on, please. Give us this.
没事的 是我
It's all right, it's me!
稳定下来
Stabilise.
到爸爸这儿来
Come to Daddy.
我是说妈妈 我是想说
I mean Mummy. I mean...
我现在真的很需要你
I really need you right now.
我美丽的幽灵纪念碑
My beautiful Ghost Monument.
亲爱的 你好呀
Hello, you.
我很想你
I've missed you.
警用电♥话♥亭 免♥费♥使♥用♥
你自己翻新过了
You've done yourself up.
非常好看
Very nice.
我把钥匙弄掉了
Lost my key.
对不起
Sorry.
但它就是个旧警亭
But it's an old police box.
可以这么说
Sort of.
但不大一样
Not really.
你觉得我们这么多人挤得进去吗
You expect us all to fit inside there?
可以
Yep.
同时吗
At the same time?
想试试吗
Wanna try?
好吧
Ok.
提醒一下 里面被我弄得有点乱
Oh, word of warning - I left it in a bit of a mess.
你重新装♥修♥过了
You've redecorated.
警用电♥话♥亭
我真的很喜欢
I really like it.
这是我的塔迪斯
This is my TARDIS.
它刚刚只是个警亭
It was a police box.
从外面看它还是一个警亭
It still is on the outside.
你是怎么把这所有的东西都...
How do you... fit all this stuff...
放进来的
inside a police box?
维度工程
Dimensional engineering.
你没法建造维度
You can't engineer dimensions.
也许你不行
Maybe YOU can't.
-我能不能按 -不行
- Can I press any of...? - No.
这是飞船吗
It's a spaceship?
也是个时间机器
And a timeship.
-我要出去了 -没逗你
- Get out. - Seriously.
这真的是 牛逼
This... is proper... awesome.
我以为你们会不相信我能把你们送回去呢
I thought maybe you didn't believe me that I'd get you home.
我以为你之前在那儿怀疑自己呢
I thought you didn't believe yourself for a second back there.
什么 我吗 我从没怀疑过自己
Who, me? No! Never doubted!
不懂你在说什么
Don't know what you mean.
那就回家吧
Home, then?
你能带我们回去
You can get us there?
真的吗
Really?
是时候开始相信了
Start believing.
下集预告
1955年 蒙哥马利 阿♥拉♥巴马
1955, Montgomery, Alabama.
-帕克斯 罗莎·帕克斯 -不可能吧
- Parks. Rosa Parks. - No way!
如果她能在这儿度过一生
If she can live here all her life,
我呆几小时不会怎么样的
a couple of hours ain't going to kill me.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表