-或许你该跟格雷姆说 -他明白 真的
- Maybe tell Graham that. - He knows, really.
你相信她是外星人吗
Do you believe she's an alien?
-信 我相信她是 很蠢吗 -不
- Yeah, I think I do, yeah. Is that mad? - No.
-我也相信 -看看这里
- I think I do too. - Hey, look in here.
谢菲尔德天空奇景
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
如果我死了 点击这里
你看起来不像外星人
You don't look like an alien.
你应该看看几小时前的我
You should've seen me a few hours back.
整个人都变了
My whole body changed.
身体的每个细胞都在燃烧
Every cell in my body burning.
有些细胞仍在继续重组 再生
Some of them are still at it now - reordering, regenerating.
-听起来很痛苦 -你无法想象
- Sounds painful, love. - You've no idea.
在那一刻 你确信即将死去
There's this moment when you're sure you're about to die
然后 你重生了
and then... you're born.
太可怕了
It's terrifying.
现在 我对自己一无所知
Right now, I'm a stranger to myself.
身体里充斥着过去的余音
There's echoes of who I was,
和现今的召唤
and a sort of call towards who I am.
而我必须保持清醒 相信所有全新的本能
And I have to hold my nerve and trust all these new instincts.
让自己适应它们
Shape myself towards them.
我会没事的
I'll be fine, in the end.
希望吧 我必须没事 因为你们需要帮助
Hopefully. I have to be because you guys need help.
如果有一件事我能保证
And if there is one thing I'm certain of,
当人们需要帮助时 我从不拒绝
when people need help, I never refuse.
对吧 这会很有趣的
Right, this is going to be fun!
看
Ta-da!
应该没事
Should be fine.
我们找到了许多东西
Hey, we found a load of stuff.
它回来了
It's come back.
我在那个晚上看到的 我姐姐
The thing I saw the night my sister...
他们都说她消失了 但我知道她被带走了
Everyone always says disappeared, but I know she was taken.
七年了
Seven years now.
追踪能源信♥号♥♥ 编写预测程序
Tracking energy signals, building predictive programmes
这样我就能知道何时大气乱流
so that I'd know when the atmospheric disruptions
会跟那天的一样
matched what happened that day.
今晚它又回来了
And tonight it came back again
我得到了它
and I've got it.
我要弄清我姐姐究竟遭遇了什么
I am going to find out what happened to my sister.
如果我遭遇不测 她名字叫阿莎
If anything happens to me, her name was Asha.
别让任何人调查这件事
Don't let anyone else go through this.
他知道他所做的事可能会害死他
He knew what he was doing might kill him.
她是他的家人
She was his family.
-这是你刚做的吗 -音速起子
- Did you just make that? - Sonic screwdriver.
虽然我叫它起子
Well, I say screwdriver,
但其实用途要更多些
but it's a bit more multi-purpose than that.
扫描仪 诊断器 开罐器
Scanner, diagnostics, tin opener.
更像是音速瑞士军刀
More of a sonic Swiss Army knife.
但是没有刀
Only without the knife.
-只有蠢货才会带刀 -你要拿来做什么
- Only idiots carry knives. - What are you doing with it?
测量这个物体旅行过的距离
Mapping the distance this object has travelled.
它似乎是从五千余星系之外的地方来的
It looks like it started over 5,000 galaxies away.
你怎么看得出
How can you tell?
这个东西 是召回电路
That bit there - recall circuitry.
是用来进行返程的
It's designed for a return journey.
所以害死那小伙的东西会回到这里吗
So whatever killed that bloke will have to come back here?
问题在于 它为何要离开 去找什么
Question is, why did it leave? What's it looking for?
你有什么想法呢
What's your best guess, love?
两个外星人 一座城市 一个晚上
Two aliens, one city, one night.
我的想法吗 两个种族开战 地球是战场
Best guess? Two species at war, using Earth as a battleground.
-你在开玩笑吗 -不是 抱歉
- Are you joking? - No, sorry.
你的意思是之前列车上那个生物
So you're saying that the creature on the train
还有从这里出来的家伙
and the thing that came out of here,
它们正在寻找彼此 准备打一架吗
they're now looking for each other spoiling for a scrap?
远不止打一架那么简单
Bit more than a scrap.
我们怎么办 这里是我家
What are we going to do? Cos this is my home.
我不要这里变成外星人战场
And I'm not having it being an alien battleground!
我们阻止它们见面
We stop them meeting.
抓住它们 送它们回家
Capture them, send them home.
远离彼此 也远离地球
Away from each other, and away from Earth.
-要怎么做 -给我点时间 我在想呢
- How do we do that? - Well, give me a minute, I'm working on it!
我不是故意烦你
Not to sound like a stuck record,
但我想问问这些DNA炸♥弹♥的情况
but can I just ask about these DNA bombs?
我们还剩多长时间
Like, how long have we got left?
别问了 你们可真喜欢聊天
Enough questions! You lot, you love to chat!
我知道 有很多事 我都在处理
I get it. Lots to do! I'm working on it all.
我也没忘了你的锁骨 格雷姆
And I haven't forgotten about your collarbones, Graham.
给我九分钟 别说话 我就好了
Give me nine minutes, a bit of quiet, and I'll be ready to roll!
赌上童子军的尊严
Scout's honour.
喂 凯文 没什么 兄弟
Hello, yeah, Kevin. No, no mate.
就是这个事
That's exactly the sort of thing.
下个月才是万圣节 哥们
Halloween's next month, mate.
吃点沙拉 万圣节
Eat my salad, Halloween!
又是我们
Hi! Us again!
趁现在
Now!
天哪 居然成功了
Get in! It actually worked!
当然能奏效 我可是专业的
Course it worked, I'm not an amateur!
让它的电路超负荷 电晕了它
Overloaded its socket, stunned it for a bit.
不确定能维持多久 最好抓紧时间
Not sure for how long though, best be quick.
谢谢公交司机凯文提供的地点情报
And thank you to Kevin the bus driver for location intel.
你看 问公交司机总没错
See! Always ask a bus driver.
半生物半机器 这就能说得通了
Half organic, half machine, starts to make sense now!
等等 是个采集线圈
Wait, it's a Gathering Coil.
不 是很多采集线圈
No, dozens of Gathering Coils.
这些满身触须的家伙
These tentacle-y things,
是收集信息的生物
they're creatures which gather information.
它们被绑在一起
They've been lashed together
升级成超级生物
and augmented into one super-creature.
但是为什么呢
But why?
它们要收集什么数据 除非...
What data are they gathering? Unless...
这是外星生物吗
So that's an alien species?
不是 更像是亚物种 生化武器
Not really, more of a semi-species, weaponised bio-tech.
-你之前说两个外星人开战 -没错我说过
- You said there were two aliens in a battle. - You're right, I did.
但我现在觉得我错了
But now I think I'm wrong
我正在试着搞清楚这可能意味着什么
and I'm trying to catch up with what that might mean.
我要是能读取它所收集的信息
If I can access the data it's gathered...
是列车上碰到的卡尔
It's Karl from the train!
卡尔就是数据 它在列车上就是要收集这个
Karl's the data! That's what it was gathering on the train.
可外星人要他干什么呢
But what would the alien want with him?
我该先杀你们哪一个
Which one of you shall I kill first?
我提议别杀我们 到我身后去
I'm voting none of us. Get behind me now.
站住别动
Stop right there!
再往前走我就炸掉那个东西
Come any further and we'll blast whatever that thing is.
你在干涉你不理解的事情
You're interfering in things you don't understand.
是啊 谁都要有个爱好不是
Yeah, well, we all need a hobby.
你不是人类
You're not human.
-你是谁 -我
- Who are you? - Me?
我是...
I'm...
又忘了 刚才还记得的 真烦人
Oh, it's gone again. I had it a minute ago, so annoying.
同样的问题还给你
Same question back at you.
不 先回答另一个 因为我真的很困扰
No, in fact, before that, because it's really bugging me,
不 不是困扰 是厌恶 为什么是牙齿
NO actually not bugging me, offending me... why the teeth?
杀人就够坏的了 为什么还拔他的牙
Bad enough you kill, why take a tooth from the victim?
斯坦扎战士会佩戴他的战利品
A Stenza warrior wears his conquests.
你可以告诉你的后代
You may tell your children
你曾有幸遇到斯坦扎的兹穆扎
you were once privileged to encounter Tzim-Sha of the Stenza.
堤姆·肖
Tim Shaw?
兹穆扎
Tzim-Sha!
-堤姆·肖 -兹穆扎
- Tim Shaw. - Tzim-Sha!
即将成为斯坦扎战士种族领袖
Soon to be leader of the Stenza warrior race,
九大星系的征服者
conquerors of the Nine Systems.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表