查理 最后的机会了 马上离开那儿
Charlie, last chance. Get out of there now.
打开快递 激活气泡膜
Outgoing delivery. Activating bubble wrap.
博士 带我们离开这
Doc, get us out of here.
记住 若你想要 只需咔宝
And remember: If you want it, Kerblam it.
咔宝
让你过最好的生活
若你想要 只需咔爆
If you want it, Kerblam it.
咔宝暂时出现了技术问题
Kerblam is experiencing a momentary technical difficulty.
工程专家已经在着手修复
Our expert engineers are already working to
我们将尽快且安全地
get the systems up and running again
重启运转系统
as quickly and safely as possible.
这时不如享受一点私人休闲时光
In the meantime, why not consider a personal mindful moment?
我们将暂停运营一个月
We're suspending all operations for a month,
接受审查
pending review
在好队友修复分派中心的时候
and while the TeamMates are rebuilding Dispatch.
所有员工将享有两个星期的带薪假期
All our workers have been given two weeks' paid leave,
免费来回交通
free return shuttle transport.
还有我会提议
And I'm going to propose
将咔宝建成人类主导的公♥司♥
that Kerblam becomes a People-Led Company in future.
主体是有机物 我的意思是人类
Majority organics. People, I mean.
我们一直在招聘人才
We're always looking for good workers
加入管理团队
to join our management team.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们是完全的自♥由♥工作者
We're strictly freelance.
博士 我能提出一个请求吗
Doctor, can I make a request?
随时效劳
Always.
如果丹没有和我交换扫描仪
If Dan hadn't switched scanners,
出现在那个测试室里的人就会是我了
it would have been me in that test room.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
我想把这个带给他女儿
I want to take this to his daughter.
爸爸
告诉她爸爸有多宝贝这个
Tell her how much he loved it.
有多爱她
How much he loved her.
我们能做的也只有这个了
It's the least we can do.
快放下 这是咔宝的气泡膜
Put it down. It's Kerblam bubble wrap.
你确定你想挤这个吗
You sure you want to pop that?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表