交接控制权
Handing over control.
都是你的了
It's all yours.
伊芙
Eve!
尽在控制中
Still got it, boy!
我太怀念这个了
I've missed this so much.
-怎么样 -很难
- How is it? - Rough.
但会成功的
But it'll work.
带我们去往安全的地方 将军
Take us in safely, General.
慢慢来
Nice and calm.
否认皮汀出现 第三次
Pting denial, strike three.
之后就棘手了
After which - tricky.
我们到了雷斯一号♥后怎么对付皮汀
What will we do with the Pting when we get to Resus One?
不用担心 我来对付皮汀
Nothing to worry about. I'll deal with the Pting!
你要去做什么
Why are you going to do that?!
皮汀 炸♥弹♥ 不行 杀不掉
Pting, bomb. No, can't get it...
还是很痛
Still hurting.
对 不对
Yes! No.
或许
Maybe.
或许行
Maybe!
是我 我不是皮汀
It's me! I'm not a Pting!
它刚才在这里
It was here.
我把它扔掉了 但它会回来的
I got rid of it! But it'll be coming back.
其他地方什么情况
What is the situation elsewhere?
伊芙在驾驶飞船
Eve's piloting the ship,
达卡斯在维持控制和信♥号♥♥
Durkas is maintaining controls and signals,
你在保护粒子加速器
you're guarding the particle accelerator...
玛布利 格雷姆和瑞恩在帮约斯生孩子
Mabli, Graham and Ryan are presumably delivering Yoss's baby.
还有炸♥弹♥快要引爆了
And the bomb's going to detonate,
所以我得把它从这里弄走
so I'm just going to move it away from this room.
-帮一下如何 -好的
- Mind helping? - Yes!
聪明的音速起子 自我重启
Clever sonic! Self-rebooting!
-这房♥间里有炸♥弹♥吗 -就在这里
- There's a bomb in this room? - Right in here.
玛布利说只要雷斯一号♥发现船上有皮汀
Mabli said that Resus One would terminate the ship
就会毁掉飞船 他们是怎么办到的
if they found a Pting on board. How would they do that?
导弹距离太远
It's too far for missiles.
肯定和所有其他瑟蓝伽救生船一样
It has to be the same for every Tsurangan Rescue Craft.
是内置的
It's built in.
-自我毁灭 -正确 娅斯敏·坎加十分
- Self-detonation. - Bingo. Ten points for Yasmin Khan,
没错 我给你们所有人记分数呢
and, yes, I am keeping score - for all of you.
罗南 你得加把劲了
Ronan, up your game.
开玩笑的
Jokes!
所以
So...
-你是要干扰炸♥弹♥吗 -对
- You're interfering with a bomb? - Yes.
-它要爆♥炸♥了吗 -对
- Is it going to detonate? - Yes.
你要怎么做
What will you do?
加快它的爆♥炸♥时间
Speed it up -
救我们一命
to save our lives.
你是否也正经受理解困难
Are you also experiencing comprehension deficiency?
每时每刻 哥们
Oh, every day right now, mate!
要非常当心 这很小一个装置
Need to be so careful. Tiny little device
能把我们都炸飞
could blow us all to pieces...
而我要把它引爆
and I'm going to set it off.
罗南 继续守着
Ronan... keep guard.
小娅 我们走
Yaz... Come on.
看到雷斯一号♥了 我们从这里回到预定航道
Resus One in sight. We join the route back in at this point.
他们不会知道我们偏离过轨道了 你还好吗
They won't know we've deviated. You OK?
之前那么多次
All those times...
我都以为会在战场上死去
I thought I was going to die in battle,
然后我的死讯会寄到你手上
that you'd get a dispatch and hear about it.
这一直让我都很难受
Always felt so bad...
但现在
But now...
我很高兴你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
真有趣 我通常都是拆炸♥弹♥的那个
Funny, I'm normally the one defusing the bomb.
从一到一百里选一个数字
Pick a number between 1 and 100.
-51 -五角数 有意思
- 51. - Pentagonal number. Interesting!
到角落里去
Get in that corner.
数字是干嘛用的
What was the number for?
爆♥炸♥前的倒计时
Number of seconds before the bomb goes off.
我稍微往前面调了一点
I moved it forward a bit.
什么 早知道我就报大一点的数了
What?! I would've gone higher!
是个好数字 51
Good number, 51!
锑原子序数
Atomic number of antimony,
亚历山大·汉密尔顿的联邦主义论文篇数
number of federalist papers written by Alexander Hamilton.
我超喜欢那个节目 九百个演员我都看了
I love that show. I've seen all 900 casts.
我再给你加点气 约斯 这会让你放松些
I'm giving you more gas, Yoss. This'll relax you.
我这辈子还没有这么不放松过
I've never been less relaxed in all my life!
我不想生孩子
I do not want to do this!
我们都在这里陪着你呢 不是吗
We're all here for you! Aren't we?
没错
Too right!
《呼叫助产士》的每一集我都看了
Oh, yeah, I've seen every episode of Call The Midwife,
他是地球上一个老护士的孩子 他有天分
and he's descended from an old Earth nurse. It's in his blood!
-每一集吗 -对 超好看
- Every episode?! - Yeah, it's bang on.
你在油管上看些乱七八糟的东西的时候
Whilst you've been mucking around on YouTube,
我可是一直在学些有用的生存技能
I've been learning useful life skills!
我可是真把这个炸♥弹♥交给你了
I'm really trusting you on this bomb,
-但我不懂你在干什么 -把皮汀想成老鼠
- but I don't know what you're doing. - Think of the Pting as a mouse
这炸♥弹♥就是一块芝士
and the bomb as a piece of cheese.
一块马上就要炸了的
A very large piece of cheese
很大的芝士 还会把我们都炸了
about to explode and take us all with it!
我承认这个类比不是很好
It's not a perfect analogy, I'll admit.
你可以选个更大的数字的 它在哪儿
You could've picked a bigger number! Where is it?
快点来
Come on!
-所以我们要怎么做 -非常直接
- So how do we do this, then? - Really straightforward.
切开他的胃袋 伸手把孩子拿出来 搞定
Cut open his stomach sac, reach in, remove the baby, done.
把他切开吗 这不会把他弄疼吗
Cut him open? Won't that, like, hurt him?
不会 男性基夫谭人的妊娠囊没有痛感
No! Male Gifftan pregnancy sacs don't have any pain sensors
就是为了这个
for precisely this reason.
但要切开一个人的胃
Yeah, but all the same, I mean, cut open a bloke's stomach...
-一定要吗 -《呼叫助产士》没讲吗
- Do we have to?! - What, they didn't have that on Call The Midwife?
我不知道 恶心的镜头我都没看
I don't know. I always looked away at the squeamish bits.
在爆♥炸♥时间接近的同时
As the bomb gets closer,
里面的能量开始聚集 准备引爆
the energy's building, getting ready to blow.
皮汀绝对会被吸引过来 肯定的
The Pting must be attracted to that, surely!
我这么长时间总算搞清楚了这件事
That's what I've been working on this whole time!
拜托别出错 不然我会尴尬死
please don't be wrong! I'd be so embarrassed.
到时候也确实死了
And dead!
-博士 -我并不赖 承认吧
- Doctor... - I'm not bad. Admit it.
我并不赖 时间都算准了
I'm not bad. It's all in the timing.
准备好了就去吧 兄弟
When you're ready, mate!
正在切开
Making the incision.
我永远都不要怀孕
I am never getting pregnant!
好了 我要把切口撑开了
Right. Now, opening up...
我不想要这个孩子
I do not want this baby!
我当不了爸爸
I can't be a dad!
现在别说这些
None of that, now.
听我说 约斯 你可以的
Listen to me, Yoss. You can do this.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
你的孩子 你的儿子
Your baby, your son,
很幸运有你这么优秀的人做他爸爸
will be lucky to have a good man like you as his dad.
从现在开始
Starting now.
你会赋予他生命
You're going to give him life.
一个新生命将诞生于世 这太厉害了
You're going to bring a person into being. Mate, that is epic!
我还没准备好
I'm not ready!
说真的 你快点
Really, get a shift on!
它吃了
It ate it!
等着
Wait for it.
它吸收了所有的能量
Absorbed every bit of energy.
一记超级超级强击
One massive, massive hit.
拜拜 皮汀
Bye-bye, Pting.
弹出闯入者
Intruder ejected.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表