Bakti!
他们杀了他
They killed him.
他是在路上碰到的那位
He was your man on the road.
他是位圣人
He's a holy man, a Sadhu.
大家都叫他巴克第
Everyone knows him as Bakti.
乌穆布瑞和我请他为我们的婚礼赐福
Umbreen and I asked him to bless our marriage.
为什么他们要杀他
Why would they kill him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我也无法理解的是
But what I also don't understand is,
你刚看到了不属于这个世界的东西
you just saw something not of this world,
而你却丝毫未受惊吓
and you took it right in your stride.
这是为什么 普瑞姆
Why's that, Prem?
我以前见过它们
I've seen them before.
你在哪里见到的
Where have you seen them before?
你是谁
Who are you?
你说你是乌穆布瑞的家人 但你显然不是
You say you're Umbreen's family but, clearly, you're not.
并且你冲向那些恶魔 好像完全不在意
And you ran at those demons like you didn't care.
我不认为他们是恶魔
I don't think they're demons.
我为什么要相信你的看法
Why should I trust what you think?
因为我们遇到过这些非常生物
Because we've got experience with impossible creatures.
并且因为我们问了相似的问题
And because we ask questions like,
他身体上的是什么物质
what is this substance on his body?
另外 事情变得更加奇怪
And, things are getting even weirder.
你认为他们是用那个杀死他的
You think that's what they used to kill him -
某种速溶的毒尘吗
some sort of fast-dissolving, poisonous dust?
看上去他不像是中毒
It doesn't read like he was poisoned.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那我们回去跟别人怎么说
So what're we going to tell the others back there?
他们不需要知道
They don't have to know.
哈丝娜已经认为这场婚礼是被诅咒的
Hasna already thinks the marriage is cursed.
不需要再给乌穆布瑞添扰了
Umbreen doesn't need anything else to worry about.
而马尼什
And Manish...
谁知道他这些天在想什么
Who knows what he thinks these days.
我去参战 离开他太久了
I was away from him for too long, fighting in the war.
当我回来的时候
By the time I got back,
马尼什已不再是我的小♥弟♥弟♥了
Manish wasn't my baby brother any more.
人总会长大
People grow up.
我们都需要找到自己的道路
We all have to find our own way.
一些人比其他人需要更多指引
Some of us need more guidance than others.
这个人需要安息
This fella needs to be laid to rest.
为什么我们不去找其他人帮忙呢
Why don't we go and get the others to help?
但不说出发生了什么
But not let on what happened.
科迪安波
Kordian waves!
这可能意味着附近有一个休眠的辛级引擎
Which could mean a dormant octonic engine nearby.
她在说什么
What's she saying?
如果我不得不猜 我觉得我们要去猎魔了
If I had to guess, I think we're going demon hunting.
给瑞恩一颗金星
Gold star for Ryan.
等等 我应该给点数对吧
Oh, wait, or was I awarding points?
我忘了点数了
Ahh, I forgot about the points!
我和你们一起
I'm coming with you.
-不 -我了解这片森林
- No. - I know this forest.
我能帮上忙
I can help.
好吧
OK.
小娅 回去的时候小心点说话
Yaz! Be very careful what you say back there.
在错误的时候说错话
The wrong word in the wrong moment,
你的存在可能会受到致命干扰
you could interfere yourself out of existence.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你知道这里有外星人对吧
You know there are aliens here, right?
在旁遮普 分治时期
In the Punjab. During Partition.
-而你在担心我乱说话 -别乱说
- And you're worried about me being gobby? - Tread softly.
你在干扰你自己的历史
You're treading on your own history.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
在森林里游荡
Traipsing through forests
和英国人在一起 找寻敌人
alongside the British, looking for the enemy.
我已经受够了这样的日子
I've done enough of that.
虽然现在你们就是我的敌人了
Although maybe you're my enemy now,
谁让你们给我的国家造成这样的混乱
for the mess you've just made of my country.
在短短六周内 将我的国家分割成两半
Carving it up slapdash, in six weeks.
现在准备跑回家了不是吗
Going to run off home now, are you?
我会记下你的想法
I'll make a note of your thoughts
如果我哪天见到蒙巴顿的话就交给他
and pass them on to Mountbatten if I ever bump into him again.
你之前见过这些恶魔
These demon things, you seen 'em before?
还是你觉得他们是因为印巴分治才出现的
Or do you reckon they're here cos of the Partition?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得去找寻答案
Need to find out.
如果他之前见过 他就比你更有优势
Then he's got one up on you if he's seen them before you.
你的恶魔追踪器怎么说
What's your demon tracker saying?
它在提醒我们
It's saying...
嗨
Hello!
这是什么
What is that?
看起来像是传送门
Seems like a transmat doorway.
感觉真酷
Nice! That was cool.
发生了什么
What just happened?
我们刚刚还在森林里 现在却...
We were in the forest and now we're... really not.
简短地说 我们被拖进门来了
Short answer - we got dragged through a doorway,
-到了 -恶魔的老巢
- into... - The demons' lair.
我是不会这么说 但你明白就好
Wouldn't put it quite like that but you're getting the gist.
是飞船 对吧
Spaceship, though, right?
我什么都读不出
I can't get a read on anything.
好美
It's beautiful.
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
真是漂亮
It really is.
恶魔们 他们能让你吃惊
They can surprise you, demons.
你觉得他们在家吗
Hey do you think they're here?
没接收到生命信♥号♥♥
Not getting any life signals.
也许出去了
Maybe they're out.
在购物
Shopping.
在看电影
Catching a movie.
打保龄球
Bowling.
类似保龄球的比赛 我是在掩饰我的担忧
Some races like bowling, I'm talking to cover up my latent worry.
我知道 能感觉出来
I know. Got that now.
拜托 总有一个设置能解锁吧
Oh, come on, one of these settings must unlock it.
这个有用
Hey, that worked!
这是什么
What is it?
就是这个
Exactly what I wanted -
工艺说明 种族资料 生物ID
craft spec, species data, bio-ID.
什么
What?
你看见了什么 博士
What've you seen, Doctor?
这是锡迦人的巢穴
This is a Thijarian Hive.
这是好消息还是坏消息
Is that good thing or bad thing?
锡迦人是暗♥杀♥者
Thijarians are assassins.
好吧 所以应该是个坏消息了
Right. So, that's basically a bad thing then.
我听说过他们 但从未遇到过
I've heard about them, but never come across them.
他们是古老的种族之一
One of the ancient species,
在已知的宇宙中渐渐进化为
evolved themselves into the deadliest assassins
最致命的暗♥杀♥者
in the known universe.
他是他们的目标吗
He was their target?
为什么呢
Why, though?
为什么锡迦人要在四十年代杀死一位圣人
Why would the Thijarians target a holy man in the 1940s?
等下 你说过你曾见过他们
Wait, you said you'd seen them before.
-在哪 -我不想说
- Where? - I don't want to talk about that.
这可能非常重要
It could be important.
我一点也不想掺和进来
I don't want any of this.
我明天就要结婚了
I'm supposed to be married tomorrow.
哥们 博士是对的
Mate, the Doctor's right.
我们能帮助你
We can help you.
但你得相信我们
But you have to trust us.
你是在哪见到他们的
Where did you see them?
在新加坡
In Singapore.
我们的小队找到了一只小船出逃
Our section had found a boat to escape on.
但我想和库纳尔一起走
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表