Doctor, these stabiliser handles don't feel very stable.
另外 三♥级♥护盾在消失
And by the way, level three shield hazing.
什么 真的吗
What, seriously?
驱动能源故障
Drive power failure.
我们要冲进重力带了
We're heading into the... the gravity belt!
不论你以为我们是什么
Whatever you think we are,
我们都不是 明白吗
we're not, all right?
你还在说你什么都不知道吗
Are you still pleading ignorance?
你们听见什么声音了吗
Do you guys hear that?
天哪 他怎么做到的
Finskad! How did he even make it?
另一艘飞船
It's another spaceship!
另一艘要坠机了的飞船
Another spaceship about to crash land!
别傻站在那里 跑啊
Don't just stand there! Run!
抱紧
Brace!
-博士 -不好意思有点乱
- Doctor! - Sorry about the mess.
小娅 你还活着
Yaz! You're alive!
我们以为你们死了
We thought you were dead.
我们才是以为你们死了
We thought YOU were dead.
快速汇报下 我犯了个大错
Right. Quick update - I made a terrible mistake.
我们不该在这里
We shouldn't be here.
我会改正错误并送你们回家 我保证
I'm going to fix it and get you guys home, I promise.
只要我搞清楚我们在哪
Soon as I figure out where we are.
你要怎么搞清楚
How are you going to do that?
不知道 就当是个能给自己惊喜的机会了
Not sure. Treating it as a chance to surprise myself.
另外
By the way,
我想这是你们到的第一个外星 欢迎
welcome to what I presume is your first alien planet.
什么都别碰 来 我们走这条路
Don't touch anything. Come on, let's try this way.
看看你 艾普索
Look at you, Epzo.
你如今连自己的飞船都控制不了了吗
So you can't even control your own ship now?
你差点害死我们所有人
You nearly killed us!
是 下次我会努力全害死的
Yeah, well, I'll try harder next time, eh?
科恩莱特呢 还有法森
Where's Kornlite? And Fythen?
没能完成超跃 他俩都没
Failed hyperjump, both of them.
只剩下你和我了
It's just you and me left.
你是在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
你可真够幸运的
You have got so lucky.
你怎么走到这么远的 埃格斯特朗
How did you even make it this far, Angstrom, eh?
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
不过 这让下一步变得容易了
Still, makes the next bit easy.
你真希望会如此 对吧
You'd really love that, wouldn't you?
但我有两个奖品 跟你一样
But I've got two bonuses, same as you.
-那是什么 -这就要到了
- What's that? - Here we go.
你什么意思 要到了 我们要到哪了
What you mean, here we go? Here we go where?
去干嘛
To what?
是啊 我们到底要去哪
Yeah, where are we actually going?
来
Come on.
我忘记自己放了东西在这些口袋里
I forgot I put stuff in these pockets.
这些该死的沙子迷了我的眼
All this sand is getting in my eyes something rotten.
想借用我的墨镜吗
Want to borrow my shades?
-谢了 -跟我的一副旧墨镜很像
- Ta. - Like an old pair of mine.
说是我的 但我记不清从谁那里借的了
I say mine, can't remember who I borrowed them off now.
要么是奥黛丽·赫本 要么是毕达哥拉斯
It was either Audrey Hepburn or Pythagoras.
毕达哥拉斯从来不带墨镜
Pythagoras never wore shades!
那你是没见过他宿醉的样子
You obviously never saw him with a hangover.
你俩知道那是什么吗
Do you two know what that is?
那是顶帐篷
It's a tent.
废话 那是顶帐篷 我是说...
Obviously, it's a tent. I meant...
当我没问
Never mind.
来 别拖拖拉拉的
Come on, no dawdling.
输家优先
Losers first.
小心了 我不知道这是在干嘛
Be careful. I don't know what's going on.
可能会有危险
Could be dangerous.
大概肯定会危险
Probably is dangerous.
我能问下吗 如果我们跟外星人在外星球
Can I ask - if we are on an alien planet, with aliens,
为什么我们能听懂他们说话
how can we understand them?
他们不该说外星语吗
Ain't they talking alien?
让我看下
Let's have a look.
没错 医疗舱给你们每人都植入了
Yeah, medipods have put implants into each of you.
标准流程
Standard procedure.
检查有无宇宙翻译器
Checks for a universal translator,
如果没有 就给你植入个
implants one if you don't have one.
能不能别不经我同意 就随便
Well, can people and things stop putting stuff inside me
往我身体里装东西
without my permission?!
如果我的塔迪斯在 你们就用不到它们了
If I had my TARDIS, you wouldn't need them.
总之 咱们进去吧
Anyway, shall we?
对一个帐篷来说真奢侈啊
This is lavish, for a tent!
我是博士 这都是我新鲜出炉的好友
I'm the Doctor, these are my new best friends,
瑞恩 格雷姆和小娅
Ryan, Graham and Yaz.
现在
Now...
看到了吗 全息影像
See? Hologram!
我猜过可能是 但这个做的不错 我喜欢
Thought it might be. Good one, though. I love a good hologram.
我曾经当过一次全息影像 有三星期
I was a hologram once, for three weeks.
我当时可是听了多少八卦
The gossip I picked up!
你是什么 投射现实还是人工智能界面
What are you - projection reality or AI interface?
如果你就是个界面 鼻毛做得也太优秀了
Cos if you're an interface, those are excellent nose hairs.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
-奖励 -不
- Bonuses. - No.
什么
What?
我说过 奖励和陷阱都已经结束了
I told you, bonuses and snaketraps are over.
在我们结束超跃时他们就悬浮在星域里
They were hanging in the starfield when we exited hyper.
你说我们捞他们是白费力气吗
You saying we scooped them for nothing?
-对 -我可牺牲了我的飞船
- Yes. - I sacrificed my ship!
抱歉了 有一部分是我的错
Yeah, sorry. Some of this is my fault.
我们当时离你们十万八千里远
We were loads of solar systems away,
我试图找到我自己的飞船
I was trying to find my own ship,
在这里找到了线索
I got a fix on it here...
但之后没有一件事是顺心的
And then it all went quite badly wrong, actually.
这三人没一直念叨已经很善良了
These three are being very good not going on about it.
很感谢你们不离不弃
Very grateful you came along.
我可以问问 现在到底是什么情况吗
Can I ask, what is actually going on here?
因为我很困惑 你们呢
Cos I'm confused. Are you confused?
-相当困惑 -特别困惑
- Pretty confused. - Proper confused.
不要太困惑
I'm way beyond confused.
你们闯入了十二星系
You're intruding on the final stage
最后一次拉力的最终局
of the last ever Rally of the 12 Galaxies.
就是个比赛吗 像空间版巴黎-达卡拉力赛
So, what, like a race? Like Paris-Dakar, in space?
-你们在进行空间比赛吗 -是决赛
- Are you two space-racing each other? - We're the finalists.
四千名选手参加 最后剩两人
4,000 entered, two are left.
-只有一人能得到大奖 -大奖是什么
- Only one will claim the prize. - What's the prize?
作为最后一场比赛 3.2兆克林
For the final ever race, 3.2 trillion krin.
-3.2兆什么 -克林
- 3.2 trillion what? - Krin.
一克林兑多少钱
How much is a krin?
-两百卡夫隆 -九十弗瓦拉
- 200 kavlons. - 90 forvalars.
-不 -四千崔蒂斯
- No... - 4,000 trynties.
在旧货币体系里
Well, in old money.
我的汇率有段时间没更新了
Bit behind on my exchange rates.
对赢得比赛的驾驶员和他们全族来说
Enough to provide a lifetime of comfort on a safe world
都足够在一个安全的地方潇洒一辈子了
for the winning pilot and their entire clan.
我们也可以参加吗
Are we eligible too?
不 不 你们是无关者
No! No! You're irrelevant.
继续说 告诉我们是什么任务
Get on with it. Tell us the task.
最终挑战就是穿越星球表面并存活
The final challenge is to cross the terrain, survive the planet,
设法到达山的另一边
make your way to the other side of the mountains,
第一个到达被标记为幽灵纪念碑址的人
and the first one to get to the site marked as the Ghost Monument
就会被加冕为胜者并被送出星球
will be crowned the winner and transported off this planet.
输家则不会
The loser will not.
你不能只留一个人在这里 飞船没燃料了
You can't leave one of us here! The ships are out of fuel.
别对我的比赛指手画脚
Don't tell me what I can and cannot do with my own race.
你参加时就知道风险
You knew the risks when you joined.
最高的奖励 也有最大的风险
Biggest ever prize, biggest ever risk.
等等 那我们呢
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表