Those suns are starting to set.
它们的移♥动♥速度比我想象中要快得多
They're moving way faster than I realised.
在帐篷里
Well, back in the tent,
那个伊林说不要在夜晚行动
that bloke Ilin said do not travel by night.
我们要快点离开
We need to move - fast.
进来的时候它们可不在啊
Whoa! They weren't there when we came in.
它们从哪里来的
Where did they come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
天呐 博士
Oh, my God! Doctor!
不是说这星球上没有生命体吗
So much for no life forms on this planet.
它们没有生命 它们是机器守卫
They're not alive. They're robot guards.
为什么废弃星球上会需要机器守卫
Why would you need robot guards on a deserted planet?
好消息是 他们并未被完全激活
Good news is, they're not fully active.
所以 我们需要放慢动作
So, what we all need to do is very slowly,
显得毫无威胁
totally unthreateningly,
从这里撤退
back out of here.
它们被激活了 快跑
They've been activated! Run!
跑 跑 大伙 快跑
Move! Move, everyone! Come on!
转向 别跑直线 它们能预测路径
Swerve! Don't run straight, they're predicting your path!
这里
In here!
干得好 大家 逃得好
Well done, all of you, nice running.
好 快走
Oh! OK, come on.
这里有什么
Oh! What have we here?
有什么发现吗 博士
Got anything there, Doctor?
信息 糟糕了
Information. Oh, that's bad.
它们是狙击机器人
They're SniperBots.
而我们正好跑进了射击场中心
We just walked into the middle of the shooting range.
这周围一切都是用于射击训练的
Everything within the perimeter is target practice.
也就可以解释为何到处都是靶子
Which would explain all the targets in here.
悲观点来说
And looking on the negative side -
它们是人形靶
they're human-shaped targets.
如果真是这样 那多说无益
If that's the way it is, time to stop messing about.
-你在做什么 -反击
- What are you doing? - Fighting back.
不 绝不能用枪
No. Guns, never use 'em.
-他们在向我们开枪 -我知道
- They're shooting at us! - I know.
他们会用枪杀了我们
They're going to kill us with their guns!
-他说得对 博士 -把枪放下 瑞恩
- He's got a point, Doc. - Put the gun down, Ryan.
-你有更好的主意吗 -忽略它们
- What's your better idea? - Outthink them.
-你无法忽略子弹 -我一直都是这么做的
- You can't outthink bullets! - Been doing it all my life.
对不起
Uh-uh. Sorry.
使命召唤 我可就等着这种时刻呢
Call of Duty, man. I've trained for this!
下一个是谁
Who's next?!
看 这才是我说的
See, that's what I'm talking about!
这才是处理事情的方式 灭掉外星人
That's how you deal with things. Taking out the aliens!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
在哪儿装填 在哪儿装填
Where's the reload? Where's the reload?
在哪儿装填
Where's the reload?!
弄得更糟了吗
Made it worse?
就一点点 是的
Just a little bit, yeah.
你现在知道为什么我不喜欢枪了吧
Now do you see why I don't like guns?
-别再说了 -我会继续说的 说很久
- Don't go on about it! - I WILL go on about it. A lot!
它们来了
They're here.
找柱子掩护
Take cover behind the pillars!
-你知道我们被完全包围了吗 -知道
- You know we're completely surrounded? - Yep!
毫无出路
With no way out whatsoever!
这是个教训
Here's the lesson.
答案就在地上
The answer was on the floor,
你只是找错了东西
you just reached for the wrong thing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
机器人最棒的一点是 它们很强大
The best thing about robots is, they're powerful.
真正的充满能量
Literally packed with power.
超级能量
Superpowered!
我了个去 这招厉害了
Wow! OK, now, that was impressive.
谢谢 我的荣幸
Thank you! I aim to please.
你刚刚到底做了什么
What exactly did you just do?
电磁脉冲 算是炸了它们的系统
Electromagnetic pulse basically fried their systems.
在他们重启恢复前
I reckon we've got about five minutes
我们大概有五分钟
before they reboot and recover.
看到了吗 智力战胜武力 走
See? Brains beat bullets. Come on.
艾普索 是你吗
Epzo, is that you?
天呐 发生了什么
Oh, my God, what happened?
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
不需要你的
Not from you.
走这边试试吧
Let's try through here.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
你在乎吗 你根本什么都不在乎
What do you care? You don't care about anything.
追踪器 谢谢
Oh, tracker, thanks.
你是怎么做到的
How did you even do that?
我没跟你提过吗 我特别聪明
Did I not mention? I am really smart.
-谢谢 -不必客气
- Thank you. - You are very welcome.
从狙击机器人身上可以学到很多
Amazing what you can learn from a SniperBot.
比如它们的控制指令从哪里发出 还有地图
Like where their control commands emanate from. Also, maps.
带着我们来到了
Which leads us...
这里
Here.
我想了解这个星球 答案应该就在这里
I want answers to this planet and I think they're down there.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
不确定 来吧
Nope! Come on.
为什么总有梯子啊[接第一集的梗]
Why is it always ladders?
看到了吧 现在你多熟练
See? Second nature now.
并不是
No, not really.
谢谢你等我
Thanks for waiting.
应该的
Always.
这些隧♥道♥遍布半个星球
These tunnels runs under half of the planet.
能做到这种地步
Think of the technology,
技术和文明一定很发达
the civilisation required to build all that.
然后再问问自己
And then ask yourselves
他们去了哪里
where are they?
伤口感觉如何
How's the injury?
非常痛苦
Painful.
希望这能刷新一下你的价值观
Hope it's made you reconsider your entire philosophy.
才不会
Nope.
博士
Doctor?
墙上都是灼烧痕迹
Scorch marks all along the walls.
并不是很让人乐观对吧
Not exactly encouraging, is it?
确实
No.
不过 最好还是继续前进
Still, best feet forward.
一扇上锁的大门
Big locked door.
我喜欢上锁的大门
I love a big locked door.
感觉不妙
Ominous.
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
隔壁还有一间屋子
There's another room next door.
-我们去看看吧 -好
- We'll take a look. - Yeah.
我不想来这里
I don't want to be here.
我们脱离路线了 应该离开这里
We're off route. We need to move on.
你在毫不了解的情况下进入了废墟
You went into the ruins without knowing what was there.
你难道不想知道不能夜行的真正原因吗
You want to keep going without knowing why it's bad to travel at night?
无论这里发生过什么 都已经过去了
Whatever happened here, it's in the past.
这跟你有什么关系
What does it matter to you?
这里曾经是一颗生机勃勃的星球
This was a living, breathing planet once,
有生态系统 有机生命 还有人口
with an ecosystem, organic life, and a population.
肯定是发生了大灭绝事件
There was a catastrophic event here.
虽然你们很难理解
And as hard as it is for you to understand,
但你们并不是宇宙中的唯一种族
you are not the only life form in this universe.
我们有些人对遇到麻烦的同胞义不容辞
Some of us feel a duty to others who might be in trouble.
治一下你的伤 按你的惯例小憩一下
So fix your wound, take one of your heroic naps,
离开时我们会叫醒你 如果叫得醒的话
and we'll wake you when we leave, if you're lucky.
好吧
Fine.
现在 帮我个忙
Now do me a favour
给一些帮助我理解这个星球的提示吧
give me something that will finally make sense of this planet.
这个看上去像
That's more like it.
埃格斯特朗 给我看看那个地图
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表