Not interrupting, are we?
你们在我房♥子里干什么
What are you doing in my house?
你在你房♥子里干什么
What are you doing in your house?
这怎么是你的房♥子 埃里克 不可能啊
And how is this your house, Erik? It can't be, can it?!
你们是谁 怎么知道我的名字
Who are you and how do you know my name?
放下擀面杖
Put that down.
我们从负区过来
We just came through an antizone,
是你被遗弃的女儿让我们来的 这可不有趣
sent by your abandoned daughter, and it wasn't much fun.
-汉娜没被遗弃 -她被遗弃了 兄弟
- Hanne's not abandoned. - Oh, yes, she is, mate.
她又饿又害怕 以为你被绑♥架♥了
She's scared and hungry and thinks you've been abducted.
她是个青少年
She's a teenager.
冰箱里有食物 没有我她也能好好的
There's food in the freezer, she's fine without me.
在你家外面森林里有一只怪兽
There's a monster on the loose in the woods outside your house!
-不 没有 -你看起来很确定
- No, there isn't. - You seem very sure about that.
那不过是录音 好让她不去森林
It's just recordings so she doesn't go out up into the hills.
你把自己的家变成堡垒
You turned your house into a fortress
让你女儿在里面担惊受怕吗
to keep your daughter scared?
是当我不在时保证她的安全
To keep her safe, while I'm gone.
你这养孩子的方法真让人震惊
That is a shocking bit of parenting.
你知道自己要来这边
You knew you were coming here?
那为什么放那些捕熊夹
So why did you make the bear traps?
因为那里有熊
Because there are bears.
没有怪兽 但偶尔有熊
No monster, but the occasional bear.
感谢来访 我马上回去 你们可以走了
Look, thanks for coming, I'll go back soon, but you can go now!
我要打他
I'm going to hit him.
不行
No you're not.
-我来打 -谁也不许打谁
- I am. - Nobody's going to hit anyone.
今天发生了很多事 又是肉蛾又是负区
Long day. Flesh Moths and antizones.
还有谁在这 埃里克
Now, who else is here, Erik?
你不想让我们见到谁
Who don't you want us to see?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你可明白着呢
Yes, you do.
这有两个盘子
Two plates.
你们好
Hi.
我是特雷娜 埃里克的妻子
I'm Trine, Erik's wife.
埃里克 你在镜子里又结婚了
Erik! You got mirror married?
不
No.
特雷娜就是汉娜的母亲
Trine is Hanne's mum.
汉娜的母亲去世了
Hanne's mum's dead.
在你们的世界 我确实死了 但在这没有
In your world, I am. But not here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这算什么 特雷娜没死的平行宇宙吗
Is this some kind of alternate reality where Trine doesn't die?
我不知道这算什么
I don't know what this is.
我也不知道 我死了
Neither do I. I mean, I died.
我记得那一切
I remember it.
但在这我又活了
But here I am.
她无法离开这
She can't leave.
我们试过 但她无法穿过那镜子
We've tried, but she can't go through the mirror.
我知道自己离开汉娜很久了 但我在想
I know I stayed away from Hanne too long, but I kept thinking,
如果我回去后不能回来怎么办
what if I go and I can't come back?
我无法再次失去特雷娜
I can't lose Trine again.
你得搞清楚主次啊 老兄
You've got get your priorities straight, mate.
你的女儿需要你 拜托
Your daughter needs you. Come on.
难道你不想见你朋友吗
Don't you want to see your friend?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们过来时她也来了
She got here when you did.
你还好吗
All right?
我认得这声音
I know that sound.
格雷姆·奥布莱恩
Graham O'Brien.
你最好告诉我发生了什么
You'd better tell me right now what's going on!
别这么对我
Don't do this to me.
别动 保持这样
Don't move. Stand really still.
是我 瑞恩
It's me, Ryan.
我来整一整
All right, I'm just going to sort something.
然后我们一起走
Then we're going to move together.
这里有光源
There's a light stashed here.
抓紧我的袖子
All right, just hold my sleeve.
-我们在哪 -不知道
- Where are we? - No idea.
跟紧了
Stay close.
好的
All right.
告诉我你能看见什么
Tell me what you can see.
这里看着像个洞穴
Well, there's kind of a cave.
不过是个不错的洞穴
A nice cave, though.
你去过峰区吗 就像那里
You ever been to the Peak District? Bit like that.
瑞恩 你在骗我
Ryan, you're lying to me.
我很抱歉拿门砸你
I'm sorry for slamming the door on you.
但我必须进来找我爸爸
I had to get in here to find my dad.
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥吗
Fine. You want the truth?
森林里的怪兽只是录音
The monsters in the woods were just recordings.
我想是你♥爸♥爸做的 为了让你留在屋里
I reckon your dad did that to keep you inside.
他其实安个无线网就够了
He should've just got Wi-Fi.
他骗了我
He lied to me?
是的
Yeah.
而现在你在骗我 不告诉我这里有多糟
And now you're lying to me about how bad it is in here.
我只是在照顾你
I'm trying to look after you.
我知道这听起来很蠢 但...
I know this sounds daft but...
我是真实的吗
Am I real?
那个吊车上的生物
That creature on the crane.
它杀死了我
It killed me.
但现在 我跟你在这里
But now, I'm here, with you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也不明白
No. Neither do I.
你为什么对我这么冷淡
Why are you being so off with me?
因为这是不可能的
Because this is isn't possible.
我知道
I know.
但我就是在这里 亲爱的
But I'm here, love.
我是真实的
I'm real.
如果你是格蕾丝 告诉我这项链的一切
If you're Grace, tell me everything about this necklace.
这是我的
It's mine.
上上个圣诞你送了我这个
You gave it to me two Christmases ago.
同一年 瑞恩送了我一个不一样的青蛙项链
Same year Ryan got me a different frog necklace.
因为我喜欢青蛙
Cos I like frogs.
而你们两个买♥♥前
And you two didn't check
彼此都没有通气
with each other before you went shopping.
你现在戴着它是为了能有我常伴身边
And you're wearing it as a way of keeping me close.
这不对
This isn't fair.
这肯定是个骗局
This has to be a trick.
你 你不可能是她
Y-you... You can't be her.
我觉得我是自己
I feel like me.
那不可能是格蕾丝
That can't be Grace.
-对吧 -不是她
- Can it? - No.
你也不可能是埃里克的妻子
And you can't be Erik's wife.
我知道
I know.
但我们是
But we are.
不是吗
Aren't we?
好吧 不必惊慌
All right, no need to panic.
我没有惊慌
I wasn't panicking.
我知道 我只是自言自语
I know, I was talking to myself.
因为这一切都非常有问题
Cos all this is very wrong.
好吧 我们知道什么
Right, what do we know?
这个镜子是联♥通♥两个世界的门
This mirror is a direct portal between two worlds.
我们从真实的世界走进了镜子
We went into it in the real world.
我们走出镜子后到了这个世界
We came out of it in this world.
但负区出现在中间
But that antizone sprung up in the middle,
把这个入口一分为二
splitting the portal in two.
两个世界之间的缓冲区
The buffer zone, between the two worlds.
没错 因为负区
Exactly, cos antizones
只存在于宇宙构造处于
only exist where the fabric of the universe
巨大且可怕的威胁时
is under huge, terrible threat.
这就意味着
So that means
这是在阻止这个世界和你的世界
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表