你还有什么好抱怨的"
"what're you complaining about?"
我抱怨是因为我想要更多
I'm complaining because I wanted more.
我永远都做不到像格蕾丝那样好
You see, Grace was a better person than I could ever be.
我才是那天该上去的人
And I should have gone and...
格蕾丝就还会好好活着
Grace should still be here.
你葬礼上的话是什么意思
What did you mean in your speech,
你觉得自己快没有时间了
you thought you'd run out of time?
我得过癌症
Well... um... I had cancer.
严格来说 我还处在缓解期
Well, strictly speaking, I'm still in remission.
三年了
Three years gone.
格蕾丝以前是我的化疗护士
And Grace was my chemo nurse.
我们就是这么相遇相爱的
That's where we met and fell in love.
所以老实说我现在都不应该在这儿
So, by rights, I shouldn't even be here.
你有家人吗
Have you got family?
没有 很久以前就没有了
No. Lost them a long time ago.
你是怎么挺过来的
How do you cope with that?
我带着他们继续上路
I carry them with me.
他们会怎么想 怎么说 怎么做
What they would've thought and said and done.
他们融为了我的一部分
I make them a part of who I am.
所以即便他们从这个世界上消失了
So, even though they're gone from the world,
也永远不会离我而去
they're never gone from me.
格蕾丝就会这么说
That's the sort of thing Grace would have said.
所以我们看到的一切
So everything we saw,
我们对大家撒的所有谎
everything we've lied to people about,
这对你来说很正常吗
is this normal for you?
我只是个旅行者
I'm just a traveller.
有时在路上遇到麻烦事 我就尽我所能
Sometimes I see things need fixing, I do what I can.
只不过现在 我是个没有飞船的旅行者
Except, right now, I'm a traveller without a ship.
我在这儿呆太久了
I've stayed too long.
我该回去找我的塔迪斯了
I should get back to finding my TARDIS.
博士
Doctor!
我就说这一句
Can I just say,
你真的该换身衣服了
you really need to get out of those clothes.
你说的对
Right, yeah.
我很久没买♥♥女装了
It's been a long time since I bought women's clothes.
那个不行
Not that.
不是那个 也不是那个
Not that, not that.
不行
Not that.
这个 这个可以
Yes! Now, that's what I want!
你要穿这身吗
That's what you're going with?
没错
Yep!
有现金吗 我口袋空空
Got any cash? Empty pockets.
而且 我一直在想我的塔迪斯
Also, I've been thinking about my TARDIS,
你们俩能帮帮我吗
do you think you guys might be able to help me?
我们还要在这儿站多久 我要抽筋了
How long have we got to stand here for? I'm getting cramp.
少说两句 格雷姆 我正埋头忙着呢
Seriously, Graham, trying to concentrate here!
你能懂她在干什么吗
Do you understand what she's doing?
我飞船用的能源比较特殊
My ship uses a particular type of energy.
我顺着我的飞船能源
I've tracked that energy trail
摸清了从我弄丢它开始到现在的轨迹
from the moment I lost it to where it is now.
既然这是个传送仓
Now, given this is a transport pod,
那我就设定让它把我送到
I'm configuring it to send me to the planet
我飞船所在的星球
where my ship seems to have ended up.
你要去另一个星球
You're going to another planet?
正在想办法去
Well, trying to.
只是这个斯坦扎技术真的很讨厌
Except Stenza technology's really annoying
要破译起来超级麻烦
and super hard to decipher.
前后139层 中间有7层狗屁不通
139 layers, seven of which don't make sense.
格雷姆 把它们夹在那儿
Right, Graham, clamp those onto there.
小娅 把那个电缆接到顶部
All right. Yaz, thread the cable onto the top.
瑞恩 你打开开关
Ryan, you turn on the switch.
你们三个
OK, you three,
我都要开始想你们了
I'm almost going to miss you.
就是这样 连上了
That's it. It's connected up.
应该能行
It should work.
最后关头了 祝我好运
Moment of truth, then. Wish me luck.
再见了
And goodbye.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
不是说你们 是我
Not you lot, me.
即将播出
大家兴奋吗 反正我很兴奋
Is anyone excited? Cos I'm really excited.
好了 我们赶紧的
Right, let's get a shift on.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表