但我没有
But I haven't.
现在没有
Not right now.
你俩是在约会吗
Are you two seeing each other?
我想不是
I don't think so.
我们是吗
Are we?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
博士救了我的命 有好多次
I owe the Doctor my life, quite a few times over.
你这是在说什么
What's that even supposed to mean?
我们能不能先不谈这个事
Please can we not have this conversation now?
尤其是在他面前
And not in front of him.
我看得可开心了
Oh, I'm enjoying this.
这酒店你花了多久建成的
How long did it take you to build this hotel?
五年
Five years.
我们在全世界已有15座同样的酒店了
We have 15 of these hotels throughout the world now -
将前工业用地改造为高档休闲场所
repurposing former industrial sites into luxury leisure venues.
改造
Repurposing.
这地方之前做什么的
What was the site before?
我不太...
I don't have...
清楚这件事
clarity on that.
我知道
I do.
煤矿 这里曾经是矿区
Coal mines. This was mining land.
这可不好
That's not good.
用你说 我真受不了它们
You're telling me. I can't stand them.
不 我之前见过这些
No. I've see these before.
这是外边最大的那个吗
Was that the largest one out there?
我们不需要出去再确认了 对吧
Well, we're not going to go and double check, are we?
对吗
Are we?
恐怕我确实需要你们这么做
I'm afraid I'm going to need you to do exactly that,
与此同时我去找其他人
while I find the others.
咱们刚经过了水疗馆的后门
We've just passed the entrance to the back of the spa.
咱们应该到这里了
We should be here now.
你们不能下去那里 太危险了
You're not going down there. It's too dangerous.
我把危险当早餐吃
I eat danger for breakfast.
我不 我喜欢麦片
I don't, I prefer cereal.
或是羊角面包
Or croissants.
或是那种小的油炸葡萄牙式...
Or those little fried Portuguese...
算了 这不重要
Never mind, it's not important.
看到没
See?
看看这个 "远离 有死亡危险"
Look at this - "Keep out. Danger of death."
你们没有权限进去
You are not authorised to go in here!
兄弟 我什么权限都有
Dude, I've all the authorisation I ever need.
我开始叫人兄弟了
I call people dude now.
-博士 我和你谈谈 -咱们边走边说
- Doctor, I need to speak to you. - We need to do it as we walk.
这门后有些东西
There's something behind this door
是某些人想要封锁起来的
people want to keep locked away.
-好吧 成派对了 都来吧 -谢了
- Oh, sure, it's a party! Everybody can come! - Thanks.
博士 我之前见过这些蜘蛛
Doctor, I've seen these spiders before.
你不行...
But you...
你不再是我的老板了
You're not the boss of me any more.
-干得好 小娅 -不 干得不好
- Nice work, Yaz. - No, not nice work.
你们都是未经允许下来的
None of you are allowed down here.
你的所有酒店用地都是改造来的吗
Are all your hotels built on repurposed sites?
我做的就是这门生意
Well, that's the business.
世界上所有的城市 不管大小
I mean, every city in the world, big or small,
都有他们想要改造的地区
has an area that they want repurposed.
也许是不够漂亮 也许是从没被用过
Maybe it's not too pretty, maybe it's never been used,
或者是某个已经消亡的产业
maybe it's an industry that's died.
我们过去帮他们解决问题
We go in and we help them figure it out.
我们廉价收♥购♥
We get a good deal,
但我们提供他们世界一流的设施
but we give them world-class facilities.
人人都有钱赚
It's a win for everybody.
采矿隧♥道♥网络可以解释
A network of mining tunnels could explain
大蜘蛛是怎么移♥动♥的
how the bigger spiders are moving.
问题是 这会让你的酒店
The question is - does that make your hotel
成为他们的目标还是基地
their target or their base?
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
这些都是什么
What are they?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们 后退
You guys, stay back.
替我望风
Keep an eye out for me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
她叫弗兰基
Her name is Frankie.
看看它们对她做了什么
Look what they did to her.
他们怎么在茧里
Why are they in cocoons?
我觉得他们是作为食物被储存起来了
I think they're being stored as food.
蜘蛛不吃人
Spiders don't eat people.
我说他们被储存起来 还没有被吃
I said they're being stored - they haven't eaten them.
他们太大了 还很困惑
They're outsized and confused.
所有的行为习惯都被打乱了
All their behavioural patterns have been disrupted.
怎么会这样的
How did they get like this?
完全讲不通
It doesn't make any sense.
蜘蛛不会做这种事
This is not what spiders do.
-我猜这是凯文 -没错
- I presume this is Kevin. - Yeah.
博士
Doctor...
你们不要在走下去了
You don't need to go any deeper!
-怎么了 -看
- What is it? - Look.
你看过这下面的东西了吗
Have you seen what's down here?
这是垃圾填埋地
It's landfill.
这就是那股味道的来源吧
Is that what the smell is?
这块区域绵延几英里长
It goes on for miles.
往下也很深
And down.
你的酒店建在垃圾填埋地上吗
Your hotel's built on landfill?
我有很多公♥司♥ 好吗
I have a lot of companies, OK?
JLR做的企业级垃圾处理工作
JLR does corporate waste disposal.
他们很有效率 国际上评价很高
They're very efficient, very highly rated internationally.
你把废弃的矿井填满垃圾
You fill up disused mines with landfill waste
然后在上面建了一座豪华酒店
and build a luxury hotel on top.
明智的商业策略
Smart business planning.
完美的垂直整合
Perfect vertical integration.
你所有酒店都这么建起来的吗
All your hotels are built this way?
恐怕并不太完美
Not quite perfect, I'm afraid.
也不太有效率
Not quite efficient.
一个密闭区域不断产生甲烷和硫化物
A blocked-in site pumping out methane and sulphides
以及三氯乙烯
and trichloroethylene.
更别提那些特殊废料
Never mind the specialist materials
没有进行适当的处理
that haven't been properly preserved.
这是一碗有毒的垃圾汤 管理得一塌糊涂
A soup of toxic waste, incredibly badly managed.
这里连出口都没有
I mean, there's no outlet for it.
只有在不断聚集并且持续浸泡发酵
It's just building and marinating
变得越来越毒
and becoming more and more toxic.
这活可被♥干♥砸了
It's a botched job.
我又不知道
I didn't know.
不 你知道
Yes, you did.
我撞见你的时候她就是在说这事
That's what she was telling you when I saw you.
那个女人 弗兰基
That woman, Frankie.
她在跟你说这地方不安全
She was telling you this site was unsafe.
行了 你说得对
OK, all right, you're right.
这就是我为什么亲自来这里
That's why I came here.
显然 JLR有些过于热衷削减开支
Apparently JLR was a little overzealous in cutting corners
更关心如何做到最精简化运作
and worried about keeping the bottom line
而不是去做正确的事
instead of doing the right thing.
但我只是签了合同而已
But I just sign the contracts, OK?
我希望别人做好他们的工作
I expect other people to do their jobs.
-这事不怪我 -你一点都不在乎吗
- This is not on me. - Don't you even care?
听着 我会给你们钱的
Look, I'm going to pay you all off.
让你们富得不用再工作
You'll never have to work again.
我爱工作 你知道最糟的是什么吗
I like working! Do you know the worst thing?
这里的一小部分漏到了上头
Bits of this is leaking out above here.
现在就在我厨房♥里 我丈夫说得对
It's in my kitchen! My husband's right.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表