你结婚了吗 在老家有工作吗
You married? Got a job back home?
没有结婚 我是名警员
Not married, and I'm a police officer.
-你是警员 -是啊
- You're police? - Yeah.
刚开始而已
Just starting.
不是我想呆的位置
Not where I want to be.
那你想要的又是什么呢
And where is it you want to be?
做主管
In charge.
说得好
Amen to that!
你不是应该快好了吗
Shouldn't you be finishing up?
如果一件事值得做 那就要把它做好
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
但你不是要去赶车吗
But don't you have a bus to get?
我可以走回去
I can always walk.
博士 我不想一惊一乍的
Doc, I don't want to be alarmist,
但这辆车好像比昨晚空
but this bus seems a bit emptier than last night.
白人专座
这不行 车必须要满员才行
No, that's bad. We need the bus to be full.
给点力 瑞恩
Come on, Ryan.
等一下 老人家
Excuse me, excuse me, old people.
公交还有呢
The buses are still running!
我们准备走路
We're going to walk.
公交马上就来了 我保证
The buses are coming, I promise.
拜托 等一等公交吧
Please, just wait for the bus.
小子 你无权指挥我怎么做
You don't tell me what to do, boy.
天哪 这地方
Oh, man, this place!
乘客少了 白人乘客少了 不妙啊
Passengers down, white passengers down, not good.
我觉得这差不多就...
I think that should just about...
很棒 走吧
Love it, let's go.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
边走边付钱
Pay you on the way.
我应该想到的 挡路的小白脸
I might have known, pretty boy blocking the road.
好吧 交给我
Right, then. This is on me.
兄弟 挪一下车 让公交过去
Mate, move your car so the bus gets though.
别挡路
Come on, out of the way.
不 应该是你别挡我的路
No. You get out MY way.
你就放弃吧 行吗
Just give it up, will you?
及时止损
Cut your losses.
你今晚不会赢的
You're not going to win tonight.
我已经赢了
I already have.
我知道本该发生什么
I know what should happen.
现在就算那辆车从这开过去了
And even if it gets past here,
现在车上乘客至少比
that bus is at least three passengers
应有的少了三个人
short of what it should be by now.
帕克斯不会被要求让座
Parks won't be asked to stand,
她就不会去抗♥议♥
she won't protest,
你这种人也就不会这样得意了
and your kind won't get above themselves.
我这种人
My kind?
没错 你这种
Yeah, your kind.
待在你该待的地方
Stay in your place.
兄弟 你活在过去
Mate, you're living in the past.
如果你这么喜欢过去
In fact, you like the past that much,
不如就留在那儿吧
so why don't you stay there?
居然有用 做得好 瑞恩
it worked! Nice one, Ryan.
谢了 瑞恩
Thanks, Ryan.
把车挪开 清空道路 找到公交
Move the car, clear the route, find the bus,
然后罗莎·帕克斯会改变世界
and Rosa Parks will change the world.
很好 就这样
Good, there we go.
小娅 你到了 怎么样
Yaz, you're here. How's it going?
帕克斯女士补好了你的外套
Mrs Parks fixed your coat.
谢谢你 帕克斯女士 手艺很棒
Thank you, Mrs Parks. Beautiful work.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
客气了 夫人
You're welcome, ma'am.
别关门 别开车
Don't shut the door, don't drive off!
还有人要上车
One more coming on.
找到你了
Found you.
我刚摆脱克拉斯科
I just got rid of Krasko.
怎么做到的
How?
我借用了这个
I borrowed this.
我好像设定成了回到最远的过去
I think I dialled the settings as far back as it can go.
-他消失了 -有色人种后门上车
- He's gone. - Use the door for coloureds.
法规如此
Law's the law.
我们到后面去
Let's move back.
博士 罗莎上车了 布莱克在开车
Doc, Rosa's on board, Blake's driving,
这就没问题吧
we're good, right?
怎么了 你在干嘛
What's the matter? What are you doing?
数座位
Counting seats.
成功了吗 我们完成任务了吗
Has it worked? Have we done enough?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们下一站下 对吧
We get off at the next stop, right?
帝国剧院 对
Empire Theatre, yeah.
好了 走吧
Right, come on, then.
我们可以走了 任务完成 历史照旧
We can go, job done, history's safe.
-走啊 -博士
- Well, come on, then. - Doctor?
别下车 格雷姆
Don't get off, Graham.
如果我们下车了
If we get off,
白人乘客就都有位置坐了
there's enough empty seats for white passengers.
罗莎就不会被要求让座
Rosa won't be asked to move.
我们必须得留下
We have to stay on.
但是我们在这
But we're here.
我们是故事的一部分
We're part of the story.
历史的一部分
Part of history.
不 我不想参与这事
No, no, no, I don't want to be part of this.
我们必须这样 我很抱歉
We have to, I'm sorry.
我们必须对她袖手旁观
We have to not help her.
我需要后面的座位
I'm going to need those seats back there.
你们最好轻轻松松地
Y'all better make it light on yourselves
给我把位置腾出来
and let me have those seats.
站起来 马上
Stand up now.
我不觉得我必须站起来
I don't think I should have to.
你起不起来
Are you going to stand up?
不起来
No.
如果你不起来 你就会被逮捕
If you don't stand, I'm going to have you arrested.
随你的便
You may do that.
♪你被击垮 疲惫不堪♪
You're broken down and tired
♪生活像旋转木马 永不停歇♪
Of living life on a merry-go-round
♪你找不到抗争的人♪
And you can't find the fighter
♪但我在你眼里看到了♪
But I see it in you,
♪所以我们将携手并进♪
so we gonna walk it out
♪撼动大山♪
Mo-o-o-o-ve mountains
♪我将奋起♪
And I'll rise up
♪像初升的太阳♪
I'll rise like the day
♪我将奋起♪
I'll rise up
♪无所畏惧♪
I'll rise unafraid
♪我将奋起♪
I'll rise up
♪虽千万人吾往矣♪
And I'd do it a thousand times again
♪我将奋起♪
And I'll rise up
♪像奔涌的浪花♪
High like the waves
♪我将奋起♪
I'll rise up
♪不顾伤痕♪
In spite of the ache
♪我将奋起♪
I'll rise up
♪纵然重复千万次♪
And I'd do it a thousand times again
♪只为你♪
For you
♪只为你♪
For you
♪只为你♪
For you.
♪只为你♪
For you.
到了周一 联合抵♥制♥开始了
On Monday, the boycotts begin.
蒙哥马利各地
Across Montgomery,
人们拒绝乘坐公交 以声援罗莎
people refuse to use the buses as a response to Rosa's arrest.
仅仅过了一年
And in just over a year,
在1956年12月21日
on 21st December 1956,
蒙哥马利公交车上的隔离被废止了
segregation on buses in Montgomery was ended.
所以她成功了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表