I brought her body here,
挖了那个墓 把她葬在那里
I dug that grave and placed her in it.
但我没能完成祈祷
But I didn't get to finish the prayer.
-如果你想 我们可以现在完成 -好
- We can finish it now, if you like. - Yes.
取一点小样本
Right, little sample,
你有什么没告诉我的
what aren't you telling me?
现在我不失望了
Whoa! I am no longer disappointed!
快看 泥是活着的
See! The mud is alive!
现在我不确定这是泥了
Well, now I am not sure it's mud at all.
它好像很生气
Looks pretty angry in there.
-小娅 -显然它不喜欢困在瓶子里
- Yaz... - Obviously doesn't like being trapped.
是吧 你是什么 给我们点线索吧
Do you? What are you? Give us a clue!
到底怎么回事
What's happening?
我认为这是外星物质
I think this is some kind of alien matter,
但我不确定它是否有感知
but I'm not sure if it's sentient.
博士 先别管那个
Doctor, park that, please!
为什么
Why?
-奶奶 -那不是你奶奶 维拉
- Granny! - That's not your granny, Willa.
是的
Yes, it is.
不 那是 不是泥
No, that's the... not mud...
是某种外星物质占据了她的肉身 让她复活
some sort of alien matter filling her body and re-animating it.
所以它有了知觉
So it is pretty sentient.
我很遗憾 维拉
I am so sorry, for this, Willa.
你好 不是维拉奶奶的东西
Hi, Not Willa's Granny.
我猜你只是利用这具肉身
I presume you're just using the body
来展现自己吧
to give whatever you are form.
总好过一团泥吧
Better than tendrils, right?
但说真的 这样不对也不好
But really, not right, not cool.
所以它才追着维拉吗
Is that why it went after Willa?
没错 不是要杀她 而是要占据她的肉身
Of course. Not to kill her, but to fill her?
看看我面对危险都能做出押韵的诗
Ooh, check out my rhymes poetry under pressure!
你要干什么
What you doing?
你要这个吗
You want this?
是你吧 是你一部分吧
It's one of you, is it? Or part of you?
不不不 除非你告诉我们你来这里干什么
No, no, no, no. Not until you tell us what's going on here.
我不喜欢你的手
Ugh, don't like the look of your hands,
手掌里全都冒着泡泡吧
it's all bubbling away inside you, isn't it?
不 你休想占据我的肉身
Oh, no, you're not filling me.
如果你这么想要 给 拿走吧
If you're that desperate for it, here, have it.
好极了 干杯
Delightful! Down the hatch!
我现在有很多问题
I've got so many questions right now,
你是喝掉的还是吸收掉的
like, did you drink that or absorb it?
你就是一团巨大的泥 还是独♥立♥的实体
Are you all one big muddy mass, or separate entities,
只占据一具肉身呢
only taking the one body?
博士
Doctor...
即问即答总是好事
Always good to get fast answers.
那是什么声音
What was that?
我简直不敢想
I cannot imagine.
最好让我们来对付 陛下
Um, best let us deal with that, sire!
您应该待在安全的地方 陛下
You should stay where it's safe, sire.
在打败撒旦之前 哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe, until Satan has been vanquished!
声音是从那里来的吗 陛下
Did it come from that way, sire?
我觉得是从另一个方向吧
I thought it came from the other way.
不 请退后
No, stay back, please!
我都把小泥块给你了 你还想要什么
I've given you the blob, what more do you need?
-他们沉默的时候真讨厌 -巫术
- So annoying when they are silent. - Witchcraft!
不是让他们待在屋里吗
So much for keeping that lot at the house.
陛下 你好
Hi, sire!
我知道情况很可怕 但是别担心
I know it looks bad, but don't worry.
一切尽在我掌握中
I'm all over it.
我就知道维拉·忒斯顿是女巫
Willa Twiston was the witch all along, I knew it!
我不是 这不是我所为 贝卡 我发誓
I'm not! This isn't me, Becka, I swear!
她说得对 这不是她所为 这也不是巫术
She's right, it's not her and it's not witchcraft.
-我正在想办法 -你对付不了的
- I'm working it out. - This is beyond you.
-阿方索 开枪打他们 -好的 陛下
- Alfonso, shoot them. - Of course, Your Majesty.
不 阿方索 别开枪
No, Alfonso, don't!
在风中 在土中
In the air and in the earth...
-阿方索 -这下你激怒它们了
- Alfonso... - Now you've made them angry.
它们变得更强大了
They're getting stronger.
大家快走 离它们远一点
Everybody out of here. Get away from them now!
我们必须保护您 陛下 回到树林里
We must protect you, sire, back through the forest.
别停下
Keep running.
这里没事儿 来这儿
It's clearing. Through here.
我觉得它们没有追来
I don't think they're following.
如果他们没跟着 那他们在干什么
If they're not following, what are they doing?
想让我们回去看看吗
Want us to go and look?
我们刚从撒旦手中逃了出来
We escape from Satan,
而你现在想重新回去吗
and you wish to go directly back into battle?
我们得知道它们的目的
We need to know what they're up to.
确保没有别人有危险
Make sure no-one else is in danger.
我也去 看着我的下属们
I'll go too. Keep an eye on my... underlings.
很好
Very well.
我陪着维拉 注意安全
I'll stay with Willa. Be careful.
那些怪物去哪了
What were those aberrations?
那些是撒旦的把戏
It is the work of Satan.
不是撒旦或女巫或维拉的奶奶
It wasn't Satan or witches or Willa's granny.
那些怪物受泥里的某些东西控制
Those creatures were being controlled by something in the mud,
不是这里的东西
something not of this earth.
一些你们理解不了的东西
Something beyond your understanding.
来自地狱的东西吗
Something from hell?
更像是来自天堂的东西
More like from the heavens.
当阿方索对它们有威胁时 它们杀了他
It chose to kill Alfonso when he was a threat,
但其他情况下
but in other circumstances
它占领躯体并将它们当容器使用
it fills the bodies and uses them as vessels.
我不知道为什么 也许它只对死人那么做
I don't know why - maybe only when they're dead.
不 它也攻击我了
No, it attacked me too.
但为什么是今天 我的疑问是
And why today? Cos this is my problem -
我可以相信这是英国最大规模的女巫猎杀
I can buy that this is the biggest ever witch hunt in England,
或是一次外星泥人的侵袭
or I can buy it's an alien mud invasion -
但两者发生在同一天 我不相信
but both on the same day?! I can't buy that.
-为什么这小妞在自言自语 -等等
- Why does the lassie speak of commerce? - Oh, wait.
除非这些都是有关联的
Unless they're connected.
你们的女巫猎杀已经进行了一阵了
Your witch hunt has been going on a while now.
所以这个情况不是今天才发生的
So there's no way that mud has just rocked up today.
你知道什么 贝卡
What do you know, Becka?
拜尔赫斯特·克拉格究竟发生什么了
What is going on here in Bilehurst Cragg?
你床边放着斧头 你究竟看到什么了
A woman who keeps an axe by her bed - what have you seen?
我看到你拿着魔杖 让你的同伙死而复活
I have seen you with your wand, raising your kin from the dead.
-就是这样 -什么 不 等等
- Yes... - What? No! Hold on a sec!
你不是来帮助猎巫的 你是撒旦的走狗
You are no witchfinder's assistant. You are Satan's acolyte.
-我不是 -所以一切都在今天发生
- I am not! - That is why it is happening today,
因为你在这 正如你所说你要拿下整个村庄
Because you are here - as you say, to take over this village!
你知道我不是这个意思 我们没时间吵了
You know that's not what I meant. We do not have time for this!
撒维治夫人说得对
Mistress Savage is correct.
阿方索死都是因为你
It is your fault that Alfonso is dead.
我努力救他了
I tried to save him!
你救了那些怪物 让它们没挨子弹
You saved them from being shot.
你说这邪恶之物是从天堂坠落
You said this evil fell from the heavens.
没错 是坠落了 正如你的主路西法一样
Oh, yes, it fell, like your lord - Lucifer!
说真的 如果我还是个男的
Honestly, if I was still a bloke,
我就自己动手
I could get on with the job
而不是在这费尽口舌跟你们解释了
and not have to waste time defending myself!
你用善良的外表和花言巧语
You bewitch us with your alluring form
迷惑了我们
and your incessant jabber,
但我从一开始就知道你不对劲
but I knew you were unnatural from the very start.
现在我看到了你的真面目
Now I see you for what you really are!
她之前真的在救我们 陛下
She was trying to save us, sire!
-谢谢 维拉 -你没搞错吗 维拉
- Thank you, Willa. - Are you sure you're not mistaken, Willa?
抑或你是女巫的同伙 如我开始预料的一样
Or are you in league with the witches, as I first suspected?
她说她想帮我
She said she wanted to help me.
你相信谁会救你 你的国王 你的家人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表