神秘博士
第十一季 第七集
咔宝
-抓牢 -我们已经抓牢了
- Hold on. - We are holding on!
那就再抓牢些
Well, hold on tighter.
你就不能应对下这个涡流吗
Can you do something about this turbulence?
我在躲一个东西
I'm avoiding something.
真是搞不定这些新系统
Can't get the hang of these new systems.
在躲什么
What is it?
不行 它还在追着我们
No, it's still coming for us.
原来是传送脉冲
It's a teleport pulse.
那是什么
What's that?
给博士的快递
Delivery for the Doctor.
是个咔宝人
Ah, it's a Kerblam man!
-是个啥 -咔宝人
- It's a what? - It's a Kerblam man!
你说的我真是一点都听不懂
You're just making sounds now.
快递送达
Delivery fulfilled.
请记住 若你想要 只需咔宝
And remember: if you want it, Kerblam it!
宇宙快递 我现在明白了
Space postman. I've seen it all now.
机器人快递
Delivery bots.
咔宝是这个星系最大的零售商
Kerblam's the biggest retailer in this galaxy.
我不记得我买♥♥了东西
I don't remember ordering anything.
肯定是很久前买♥♥的了
Must've been a while back.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还是我吗
Still me?
不错 看这个 他们居然还用气泡膜
Nice! Check it out, they even use bubble wrap!
博士 看下这个 装箱单背面
Doctor, look at this, the back of the packing slip.
救我
救我
"Help me."
可能只是有人太闲了 开个玩笑
Probably someone just bored out their mind, mucking about.
信我 我经历过
Trust me, I've been there.
你该看看我们以前都在跑鞋里藏什么
You should have seen what we used to hide inside the trainers.
如果不是玩笑呢 如果真的有人遇险了呢
What if it's not? What if someone really is in trouble?
去查下也没什么 对吧 博士
Can't hurt a check, can it, doc?
好 咔宝 我们来了
Right, Kerblam, here we come.
那是坎都咔星 我们在它的卫星上
There's the planet Kandoka, and we're on its moon.
咔宝把它变成了一座巨大的仓库
Kerblam turned it into one massive warehouse.
看看这个规模
Look at the size of it.
里面得有上千人
There must be thousands of people in there.
我们要怎么查出谁发的信息
How are we going to find out who sent that message?
横跨大半个宇宙 我感觉我回归工作了
Halfway across the universe, and I feel like I'm back at work.
瑞恩 太棒了
Ryan. Brilliant!
来
Come on.
啥玩意儿
What?
我们要去卧底了 快跟上
We're going under cover. Chop chop.
早上好 工人们
Good morning, workers.
我们又迎来了一个充满收获的...
Welcome to another rewarding...
你能再查查吗 我们刚从坎都咔星来
Can you check again? We just came in from Kandoka.
我们肯定在名单的什么地方
We must be on the list there somewhere.
今天没计划接待新人
Not expecting anyone new today.
都不知道今天有飞梭来
Didn't even know there was a shuttle coming in.
你介意让我看下吗 可能只是拼错了
Do you mind if I take a look? It might just be the spelling.
顺带一提 这是我们的推荐信
By the way, this is our reference.
你们是第♥一♥夫♥人♥的亲戚
Oh, you're relatives of the First Lady?
她把这个写进去了吗 都告诉她别提了
Oh, did she put that? We asked her not to.
-对不对 各位 -我们不喜欢张扬
- Didn't we, gang? - We don't like to talk about it.
-对 太别扭了 -我们很低调
- Yeah, so awkward. - We're very private.
肯定有什么...
Well, there must be some...
不对 有了 找到你们了
Oh, no, here you are, got you.
私人飞梭降落
Private shuttle landing.
抱歉 人工错误
Sorry, person error.
我是说我
Me, I mean!
好的 我们开始入职介绍吧
Right, well, let's get you on this induction, then.
跟我来 这边走
Follow me, this way.
我们又迎来了在咔宝充满收获的一轮班
Welcome to another rewarding shift at Kerblam,
执行来自人类殖民地的订单
fulfilling orders from human colony...
早安
Morning.
抱歉 你叫什么
Sorry, what was your name?
朱迪·马多克斯 人力总监
Judy Maddox. Head of People.
早安 莱斯
Morning, Les.
-你家人如何 -早安 丹尼尔
- How are the family? - Good morning, Daniel.
我的名字不是莱斯
My name is not Les,
但我明白你的同事间的打趣
but I acknowledge your amusing co-worker banter.
每天早上都这样
Every morning.
机器学习也就这水平了
So much for machine learning.
祝你今天愉快 丹
Have a great day, Dan.
-你好 -早安 新员工们
- Hiya. - Good morning, new workers.
是我的错觉还是他们真的很吓人
Is it me, or are they pretty creepy?
不是你的错觉
It ain't you.
你们俩是机器人恐惧症
Oi, you two, that's robophobic.
我的一些好朋友就是机器人
Some of my best friends are robots.
那你在这里应该宾至如归了
You'll be right at home here, then.
咔宝 全自动化 人工支持
Kerblam - fully automated, people powered.
这个系统根据健康状况 耐力
The system allocates work details based on fitness, stamina,
灵巧度和心理评估来分配工作
dexterity and mental assessment.
跟咔宝人一个型号♥
Same model as the Kerblam Man.
我爱咔宝人
I love the Kerblam Man.
好队友是友好的系统代表
The TeamMates are the friendly face of the system.
他们在此协助和监管有机工人
They're here to assist and to supervise the organic workers.
-有机 -抱歉
- Organic? - Sorry!
看看我 太习惯那些行话 都像机器人了
Listen to me, you get so used to the jargon. Gone native.
两颗心
Two hearts?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的惠赠
Courtesy of the First Lady.
非常好的医疗政策 我不太想说这个
Very good healthcare policy, I don't like to talk about it.
-咔宝是全自动化的吗 -不是
- So Kerblam is completely automated? - No.
百分之九十自动化 如坎都咔星规定要求
90%, as per Kandokan guidelines.
作为受认证的百分之十人力支持公♥司♥我很自豪
Proud to be a certified 10% People-Powered Company.
我知道有些人反对定额
I know some people are against quotas,
但我完全赞同
but I am all for that one!
我肯定会这么说对吧 我可是人力总监
Mind you, I would say that, wouldn't I? Head of People.
为了自己也会说
Self-interest.
真奇怪 我一般不会说这么多
It's funny, I don't normally talk this much.
别担心 系统马上就会恢复
Don't worry. It'll come back online in a moment.
没有交电费吗
Not paid your bills?
在卫星上建一座仓库肯定不会十全十美
Build a warehouse on a moon, it's never going to be perfect.
我们偶尔会有电力抽调
We get the occasional power drain,
都是因为系统自我优化
it's down to the self-optimisation systems.
工人们的情绪如何
How's the morale among the workers?
我觉得非常好吧
I like to think very good.
我的职责就是确保大家都开心
It's my job to make sure that everyone's happy.
也不是说这很难
Not that it's difficult,
毕竟有工作就是万幸了 对吧
we're all so grateful to have a job, right?
我们都知道找工作有多难
We all know how hard they are to come by.
我希望大家觉得在咔宝工作是一种荣幸
No, I hope that people feel it's a privilege to work at Kerblam!
放松 让我装好你的脚环
Relax as I fix your GroupLoop.
-我们是被软禁了吗 -不是
- Are we under house arrest? - No.
脚环会监控生产力
The GroupLoops monitor productivity
并汇报给系统
and report back to the system.
我上一份工作也戴过这个
I wore one of these at my last job.
真的吗 在哪
Really, where was that?
运动堆 南约克共和国
SportStack. People's Republic of South Yorkshire.
没听说过
I don't know it.
但很高兴见到有经验的人
But it's nice to meet someone with experience.
你会感到宾至如归
You'll feel right at home.
是
Yeah.
好了 是时候参观了
Right, time for the tour.
六亿产品 一万名员工
600 million products, 10,000 employees.
这个星系里最大的人工劳务组织
The biggest human workforce in this galaxy.
欢迎来到咔宝
Welcome to Kerblam!
我们又迎来了在咔宝充满收获的一轮班
Welcome to another rewarding shift at Kerblam,
执行来自人类殖民地的订单
fulfilling orders from the human colony...
一万名工人 仅有一条消息
10,000 workers - one little message.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表